Drake Calls Meek Mill A "? " During "Summer Sixteen" Show, Has A Show In Philadelphia Tonight

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options

This ? really think he not a Weirdo...

? no ? .....I only come on here to speak on my blk culture not on another Male poster like a donkey weirdo. .... again I'm not ? ? ? u & ya posts ? idgaf about u stop worrying about me donkey weirdo & speak on the topic or ? & gtfoh
  • BuckySantana
    BuckySantana Members Posts: 36 ✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Smh@ donkey weirdos coming n reason threads to speak on everything but the topic it's a damn shame how the whole board is the weirdo zone aka the donkey now

so why in hell you still here . go to Boxden or coli
  • BuckySantana
    Options
    if the site full weridos why would you want to associate with people like us
  • gee757
    edited August 2016
    Options

Cuz this is the only hip hop site I post on when I 1st started posting n 08 the donkey was 4 the crackas, socially awkward outcast ? & freaks.......a reason mod would b shunned if they was a donkey weirdo/regular back then but fast forward til now & the donkey is modding the whole board smh.......the donkey take over started n like 2010-12 when 1 of the only donkeys I respect jg shut the ic down & when the ic came back 2the way it looks now now it's cool to b a donkey on here the ? is backwards ......that's y the donkey is n the reason now cuz u got donkey weirdos/regulars moddin the place .....enuff of that tho back on topic bout the chasers chasing Drake ? ass outta Philly
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Denial ain't just a River in Egypt...
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    So they punched Quentin miller but wouldn't walk upstairs when drake was playing back to back all night.....yeah they seem like they built for war

Meek was only @ the same hotel as Drake cuz he bagged drakes dreamgurl......meek was to bizzy wit his lady to b worried about a male popstar diva upstairs having a ? ovo tent party listening 2 a ghostwritten diss......plus Drake was the 1 that got exposed his ? ass should've been running down them stairs 2 get @ meek so 1 of the chasers could pull a diddy on his Canadian milli vanilli ass

Your making excuses....why would chasers go after miller but when they in the same place as drake...they scared as ?

If they was real or meek was real they could of had him lined up in the hotel but they tucked tail and left without a sound
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is the most unnecessary 21 page thread in ic history
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • gee757
    Options

Your making excuses....why would chasers go after miller but when they in the same place as drake...they scared as ?

Quentin Miller got punched cuz he tried to make meek look like a liar by acting like them reference trax ain't exist......qm got his chin checked for protecting a Canadian culture vulture outsider that's y Drake is a ? for not doing nothing after qm got punched cuz of him. ...the only person who is scared is Drake that's y he came to philly wit the feds, police & j prince to save his ass from the chasers cuz Drake know DC is bout the ? & good thing they was all there for Drake cuz Drake & any ovo crash ? was gonna get beat up n philly if they wasn't there
    Gee dont want to admit he one of us...

? you are a weirdo.
    Stop putting a negative connotation on it.

Hell nah......but what I do find funny is when jg was around ain't nobody wanna b a donkey but as soon as jg leave everybody & they momma is a donkey smh
  • BuckySantana
    Options

Cuz this is the only hip hop site I post on when I 1st started posting n 08 the donkey was 4 the crackas, socially awkward outcast ? & freaks.......a reason mod would b shunned if they was a donkey weirdo/regular back then but fast forward til now & the donkey is modding the whole board smh.......the donkey take over started n like 2010-12 when 1 of the only donkeys I respect jg shut the ic down & when the ic came back 2the way it looks now now it's cool to b a donkey on here the ? is backwards ......that's y the donkey is n the reason now cuz u got donkey weirdos/regulars moddin the place .....enuff of that tho back on topic bout the chasers chasing Drake ? ass outta Philly

i tried very very very very to understand what you said but i cant . theres plenty of other sites now you are werido thats all
  • bck145
    edited August 2016
    Options

Quentin Miller got punched cuz he tried to make meek look like a liar by acting like them reference trax ain't exist......qm got his chin checked for protecting a Canadian culture vulture outsider that's y Drake is a ? for not doing nothing after qm got punched cuz of him. ...the only person who is scared is Drake that's y he came to philly wit the feds, police & j prince to save his ass from the chasers cuz Drake know DC is bout the ? & good thing they was all there for Drake cuz Drake & any ovo crash ? was gonna get beat up n philly if they wasn't there
    Gee dont want to admit he one of us...

? you are a weirdo.
    Stop putting a negative connotation on it.

Hell nah......but what I do find funny is when jg was around ain't nobody wanna b a donkey but as soon as jg leave everybody & they momma is a donkey smh

Nope...stay on topic here son....Drake was within striking distance and meek and his boys was to scared to do ? ....so when they know they can't do ? they make videos to look like they tried....it's a ? move by the Meek's crew

If your in the same place as someone and you don't do ? ....then try and pretend you built like that when clearly there was going to be security is a fraudulent act
  • gee757
    Options

i tried very very very very to understand what you said but i cant . theres plenty of other sites now you are werido thats all

Since ya a stewpid ? who can't read let me dumb it down.....

1 this place use to not b the donkey the donkey would get ran out the reason wit the quickness back n the day

2 ? about that off topic ? & speak on the topik which is the chasers chasing drakes ? ass outta philly
  • bck145
    Options

Since ya a stewpid ? who can't read let me dumb it down.....

1 this place use to not b the donkey the donkey would get ran out the reason wit the quickness back n the day

2 ? about that off topic ? & speak on the topik which is the chasers chasing drakes ? ass outta philly

You the biggest donkey here, always getting ran out of threads for being a groupie
  • gee757
    Options

Nope...stay on topic here son....Drake was within striking distance and meek and his boys was to scared to do ? ....so when they know they can't do ? they make videos to look like they tried....it's a ? move by the Meek's crew

If your in the same place as someone and you don't do ? ....then try and pretend you built like that when clearly there was going to be security is a fraudulent act

Yeah yeah yeah Justin Bieber u know it all smh
  • BuckySantana
    edited August 2016
    Options

Yeah yeah yeah Justin Bieber u know it all smh

you been on here all day actaully going back and forth defending meek . your being fooled into thinking the chasers some ? street thugs LOL. ok they ran a popdiva out of philly like you said but why didt they go after 50 wen he was dissin meek ? why chaser aint go after ar ab ? why chaser aint go after cassidy . CUZ THEY ?
  • BuckySantana
    Options
    ar ab ran up on dean form chaser and he ran off . why meek got dean driving a jeep ?
  • BuckySantana
    Options
    why dean run ?
  • BuckySantana
    Options
    your admire ? you do not even know . you dont know anyone in the crew , you going extra hard to prove to us that your meek ? rider .
  • BuckySantana
    Options
    RIPGEE YOU FAT ?
  • gee757
    Options

you been on here all actaully going back and forth defending meek . your being fooled into thinking the chasers some ? street thugs LOL. ok they ran a popdiva out of philly like you said but didt they go after 50 wen he was dissin meek ? why chaser aint go after ar ab ? why chaser aint go after cassidy . CUZ THEY ?

Meek was cool wit woodface till woodface started popping ? so meek ethered bugsmonkey on the mic cuz woodface is a real rapper unlike Drake & woodface ain't want none..... woodface tried to get his flunkies kid & yung duck 2 diss meek but they meek disses was so garbage them ? never got released & that was that......see the difference between woodface & Cass is they write they ? that's y meek battled them on the mic meek felt like a poser like Drake wasnt worth a battle & just ethered him outta hip hop wit Twitter fingers.....& ain't nobody thinking bout a ? like ar ab cuz he's out here selling himself to the highest bidder like a prostitute & it looks like 1 of the 5guys birdman is cutting ar ab a check so he is no longer a ovo crash ?
  • gee757
    edited August 2016
    Options

Faceless fat pimple face cracka that ? is old & I thought ar ab was a top goon y is his ? ass ? kicking a car instead of shooting the ? up?
  • BuckySantana
    Options

you been on here all actaully going back and forth defending meek . your being fooled into thinking the chasers some ? street thugs LOL. ok they ran a popdiva out of philly like you said but didt they go after 50 wen he was dissin meek ? why chaser aint go after ar ab ? why chaser aint go after cassidy . CUZ THEY ?

Meek was cool wit woodface till woodface started popping ? so meek ethered bugsmonkey on the mic cuz woodface is a real rapper unlike Drake & woodface ain't want none..... woodface tried to get his flunkies kid & yung duck 2 diss meek but they meek disses was so garbage them ? never got released & that was that......see the difference between woodface & Cass is they write they ? that's y meek battled them on the mic meek felt like a poser like Drake wasnt worth a battle & just ethered him outta hip hop wit Twitter fingers.....& ain't nobody thinking bout a ? like ar ab cuz he's out here selling himself to the highest bidder like a prostitute & it looks like 1 of the 5guys birdman is cutting ar ab a check so he is no longer a ovo crash ?

so meek picked on a ? that he thought he could beat and lost . now OBH and chasers scared i proved in the videos uptop u dumb ? them ? ran off like brunch of ? .
  • gee757
    Options
    so meek picked on a ? that he thought he could beat and lost . now OBH and chasers scared i proved in the videos uptop u dumb ? them ? ran off like brunch of ? .

How did meek lose if drake can no longer claim 2btop 5 or a hip hop great after Twitter fingers? Smh &if u think posting a video of 1 chaser being outnumbered & some so called top goon having a ? kick a car as gangsta go head......
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    Options

How did meek lose if drake can no longer claim 2btop 5 or a hip hop great after Twitter fingers? Smh &if u think posting a video of 1 chaser being outnumbered & some so called top goon having a ? kick a car as gangsta go head......

meek lost cause he cant even keep a pop singer out of his home

i dont see meek going to toronto anytime soon (correct me if im wrong)

meek is a fake studio gangster, with no real power besides his women

This discussion has been closed.