Who Was The MVP of 2002

Options
12346»

Comments

• Logical Truths
    Logical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eminem
    Album plus movie. 50 was gearing up to drop. Em had it goin.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eminem
    Best album of 02

220px-Devin_the_Dude_-_Just_Tryin%27_ta_Live.jpg
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas
    Threads like this, show how biased and unobjective yall can be, Ja owns this year or 2001 and he ain´t leading on none of those polls, which means yall have no credibility...
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eminem
    This forum so bias smh
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas
    The right man won
  • Logical Truths
    Options
    Eminem
    Threads like this, show how biased and unobjective yall can be, Ja owns this year or 2001 and he ain´t leading on none of those polls, which means yall have no credibility...

I was thinking that. Its hard not to give it to Em though. That how it goes. Somebody's gonna lose. Jay could have won more years. Did master P win one? What year does Nelly win? I didn't forget Ja. He just didnt win.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Nas

I was thinking that. Its hard not to give it to Em though. That how it goes. Somebody's gonna lose. Jay could have won more years. Did master P win one? What year does Nelly win? I didn't forget Ja. He just didnt win.

Master P, and Nelly didn't win any years.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas
    Yea Ja was topping charts but it's more to it than that, ? Ja
  • Logical Truths
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Eminem
    5th Letter wrote: »

Its hard to pick one year sometimes. P could've won 97 or 98. Nelly killed it from 00 to 02. Ja was doing the same thing.
  • jim1000
    jim1000 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Nas

Its hard to pick one year sometimes. P could've won 97 or 98. Nelly killed it from 00 to 02. Ja was doing the same thing.

People sleeping on Ja. He was all over the radio in 2001 and 2002. That joint he did with Charlie Baltimore was fire. Plus he had a bunch of songs in some serious rotation. Irv was caking something serious around that time. Don't forget Ashanti was killing it too around that time.
  • Logical Truths
    Options
    Eminem
    jim1000 wrote: »

People sleeping on Ja. He was all over the radio in 2001 and 2002. That joint he did with Charlie Baltimore was fire. Plus he had a bunch of songs in some serious rotation. Irv was caking something serious around that time. Don't forget Ashanti was killing it too around that time.

Murder Inc was something serious. I still ? wit Ja. When you go back he had some bangers. He got songs that 50 could never touch. Crazy how ? ended up.
  • jim1000
    jim1000 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    Options
    Nas

Murder Inc was something serious. I still ? wit Ja. When you go back he had some bangers. He got songs that 50 could never touch. Crazy how ? ended up.

Irv getting indicted by the feds is what f'd them up. It also didn't help that 50 and co was coming at them something serious around that time.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nelly
    No way Nas shoulda won over M&M.
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Eminem

its why the IC is dead, these posters would be down voted to hell and removed so the site could continue to grow

instead they ignored it and now its dead :( theres no1 left
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Nas

its why the IC is dead, these posters would be down voted to hell and removed so the site could continue to grow

All because Eminem lost a poll to Nas?
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas

You see the screen name dude Rocks and you are surprised by the melodrama LMFBAO, the irony it is weirdo's like this Kat that chased off lots of normal folks here...
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Options
    Eminem

You see the screen name dude Rocks and you are surprised by the melodrama LMFBAO, the irony it is weirdo's like this Kat that chased off lots of normal folks here...

you are a Muslim weirdo, and yea this forum is dead
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Options
    Eminem

no the opinion about most rappers on this forum seem to be off, theres idiots on here trying to claim Biggie smalls wasnt a legend, like holy ? , or that jay z isnt that good

you gotta be a down syndrome ? boy to think nas won 2002 lol, but clearly youre to stupid to see that

forums dead, men lie, women lie, numbers dont :)

• Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas

you are a Muslim weirdo, and yea this forum is dead

no the opinion about most rappers on this forum seem to be off, theres idiots on here trying to claim Biggie smalls wasnt a legend, like holy ? , or that jay z isnt that good

you gotta be a down syndrome ? boy to think nas won 2002 lol, but clearly youre to stupid to see that

Do your homotional self a favor and maybe kats might take you slightly more seriously somewhere in the G&S is a thread that is all about changing screen names start there and just do not change it to a new ? -stalker groupie name.From there Take a deep breath and remember that If Numbers do not lie than Vanilla Ice , MC Hammer and Kid Rock are all amongst the greatest of all times to ever do it...
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Nas

If it's of any consolation Eminem won 2000.
  • Logical Truths
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Eminem

Irv getting indicted by the feds is what f'd them up. It also didn't help that 50 and co was coming at them something serious around that time.

Yea im hip to the situation. Murder Inc got ? . 50 snitched on them ? man. Tried to give them up but was never going to testify. I always thought thats why they beat that case.

https://youtu.be/FJwb3CnVZu0

https://youtu.be/Vd63Gbex2mk