Bremelo-status chick lists her ideal man on Twitter, hilarity ensues

Options

Comments

• datgirl_icey
    datgirl_icey Members Posts: 56 ✭✭✭
    Options
    yo Icey, I'ma nice guy so I'd advise you to fall back, this ain't what u want

What are y'all gonna do, come find me and beat me up? If you come to my Twitter you'll get blocked, and nothing any of you say can hurt me. You mean to tell me you people can sit here all day and clown me, but I can't respond? My reply was rather dignified, so if anyone feels a way about it then that's on them!

Seriously tho why you on lean in your pics

Because I like the angle!
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    I wasn't going to comment but I have to LAUGH at this thread like I laughed at everyone in my mentions. For those asking "why" I "think" I deserve a man like this, the fact is because I AM A WOMAN like this.
    Car and crib = got that!
    No kids = got that!
    Degree = I have three!! Working on a fourth!
    6'2" = I'm 5'11" for whoever said I was a "midget" not quite.
    Big ? /eats ass/sucks toes = things that sexually satisfy me and I'm sure nobody on this thread wants to be with someone who can't satisfy them, especially when you do whatever you can to please your partner like I do!
    Calling me fat or saying I'm unattractive is a moot point because there are many men who find me attractive and love the way I'm shaped. And if you think these kind of men are a rarity then I invite you to go to any HBCU graduation and see for yourself. Keep it a buck, it doesn't matter HOW I look, y'all would be saying this about any woman who said it because it is YOU YOURSELF who is inadequate and can't measure up, the good news is there is someone out there who will settle for you, just won't be me! I'm confident in myself and know what I want, I'm young with my own and I'll be damned if I allow someone to come into my life that will do anything short of enhance it. More people should set a standard for the people they're with, perhaps more people will strive to be better instead of sitting around wasting away because they know anyone will take them. Be blessed everyone! I'll be here to answer any questions you have!
    But......you still single tho..........

If you mean "single" as in "unmarried" you are correct!

@deadeye, SHE IS CHOOSING!!!!

giphy.gif

Nah, she's just responding to her critics.

She looks kinda young, so I don't think she'd be interested in a man in his 40's.
  • datgirl_icey
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    I wasn't going to comment but I have to LAUGH at this thread like I laughed at everyone in my mentions. For those asking "why" I "think" I deserve a man like this, the fact is because I AM A WOMAN like this.
    Car and crib = got that!
    No kids = got that!
    Degree = I have three!! Working on a fourth!
    6'2" = I'm 5'11" for whoever said I was a "midget" not quite.
    Big ? /eats ass/sucks toes = things that sexually satisfy me and I'm sure nobody on this thread wants to be with someone who can't satisfy them, especially when you do whatever you can to please your partner like I do!
    Calling me fat or saying I'm unattractive is a moot point because there are many men who find me attractive and love the way I'm shaped. And if you think these kind of men are a rarity then I invite you to go to any HBCU graduation and see for yourself. Keep it a buck, it doesn't matter HOW I look, y'all would be saying this about any woman who said it because it is YOU YOURSELF who is inadequate and can't measure up, the good news is there is someone out there who will settle for you, just won't be me! I'm confident in myself and know what I want, I'm young with my own and I'll be damned if I allow someone to come into my life that will do anything short of enhance it. More people should set a standard for the people they're with, perhaps more people will strive to be better instead of sitting around wasting away because they know anyone will take them. Be blessed everyone! I'll be here to answer any questions you have!
    But......you still single tho..........

If you mean "single" as in "unmarried" you are correct!

@deadeye, SHE IS CHOOSING!!!!

giphy.gif

Nah, she's just responding to her critics.

She looks kinda young, so I don't think she'd be interested in a man in his 40's.

Actually the man I'm dating now is 40! I love older men which is why the requirements I listed are not out of this world in my opinion, however the older you are the less I care if you have kids. My ex has all of this but had a child, he was in his late 30s
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What are y'all gonna do, come find me and beat me up? If you come to my Twitter you'll get blocked, and nothing any of you say can hurt me. You mean to tell me you people can sit here all day and clown me, but I can't respond? My reply was rather dignified, so if anyone feels a way about it then that's on them!

Ahhhh I see

How do we know you is you and not somebody else
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nvrmnd, seems she found a man
    tumblr_m9bgotyIQK1rugjqu.gif

Not sure if sneak diss...
  • datgirl_icey
    Options

Ahhhh I see

I suppose you'll never know for sure, but it is! I just locked my Twitter page because I was honestly tired of the harassment, it went from playful banter to death and ? threats! Absolutely ridiculous!
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yea u are at an angle, did u compile that List after being dog out for being stupid
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is this ? leaning to the side in all her pics?

:joy:
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Why is this ? leaning to the side in all her pics?

? you know why!!! LLS

:joy: :joy:

:joy: :joy: :joy:

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

This entire exchange is funny as ? .
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  • datgirl_icey
    Options

yea u are at an angle, did u compile that List after being dog out for being stupid

Not sure what exactly was "stupid" about what I posted, but as I said, what I asked for is directly correlated with what I have to offer! Not asking for a chiseled athlete because I'm not one! Not asking for a millionaire because I'm not one! How ridiculous do you sound vilifying someone for wanting a partner that is equally yoked? Seek ? !
  • datgirl_icey
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

Ahhhh I see

I suppose you'll never know for sure, but it is! I just locked my Twitter page because I was honestly tired of the harassment, it went from playful banter to death and ? threats! Absolutely ridiculous!

We do death and ? threats here too

That's fine, this is a public forum that I don't frequent, so it's nothing to log off and never speak to any of you again! So there's that.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not sure what exactly was "stupid" about what I posted, but as I said, what I asked for is directly correlated with what I have to offer! Not asking for a chiseled athlete because I'm not one! Not asking for a millionaire because I'm not one! How ridiculous do you sound vilifying someone for wanting a partner that is equally yoked? Seek ? !

Uh, yeeeaaa... about that...
  • SolemnSauce
    Options

I'm good wit gawd, we spoke this morning. but yo, I'm pretty sure you're stupid just based offa context clues. and lonely women make lists, lonely women makes lists and post them on social media. so ur both lonely and stupid. I can tell at a point you were in a relationship with a dude that made u eat a chicks box
  • datgirl_icey
    Options
    @datgirl_icey

DEBUNKED, HOE

avkj79ii3fk7.png

what does this mean

He doesn't even know!
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options

Ahhhh I see

That's fine, this is a public forum that I don't frequent, so it's nothing to log off and never speak to any of you again! So there's that.

He's a cracka don't listen to him

You should actually join this forum since ? on here be complaining bout the lack of women
  • datgirl_icey
    Options

I'm good wit gawd, we spoke this morning. but yo, I'm pretty sure you're stupid just based offa context clues. and lonely women make lists, lonely women makes lists and post them on social media. so ur both lonely and stupid. I can tell at a point you were in a relationship with a dude that made u eat a chicks box

Even lonlier and stupider people pontificate about the nuances of a strangers life based off of a tweet! You act like it took serious time and effort to send a tweet, I'm sorry if technology is difficult to navigate for you but it isn't for me! And seeing that I know what I want the "list" wasn't difficult to make!
  • datgirl_icey
    Options

Ahhhh I see

He's a cracka don't listen to him

You should actually join this forum since ? on here be complaining bout the lack of women

I honestly would rather not. I don't attack people who didn't attack others and that's all it seems this forum is about. Twitter is bad enough
  • SolemnSauce
    Options

Even lonlier and stupider people pontificate about the nuances of a strangers life based off of a tweet! You act like it took serious time and effort to send a tweet, I'm sorry if technology is difficult to navigate for you but it isn't for me! And seeing that I know what I want the "list" wasn't difficult to make!

if you know what you want, how come you don't have it. that's where you ? up, you're not serious about that list. cause either that guy don't exist to you, or he did and you ? it up being stupid. why you so stupid?