Bremelo-status chick lists her ideal man on Twitter, hilarity ensues

Options

Comments

• freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ay this thread did not go as planned

@Inglewood_B ,the shirt in your sig,where can i get one ??
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is this record time for running a female off the board?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Y'all acting like she was planning a permanent stay
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Thirsty ass ?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    This is ? fault.

And not only this end of the spectrum,
    but pretty hoes thinking they deserve all of that too.

And ftr, the women that enforce this childishness ( and encourage fugly women like this ) are only able to do so because of the ? that make it a reality for them. ? allow these ? to act this way, because they either have no self respect, or ? is more important to them than integrity..

Exactly... ? ? the game up with allowing women to bring nothing to the table but their looks then shucking and jiving for any piece of ? .. now u got slaw like this with the audacity to have a demand list.... it's over b Smh
  • king bloo
    king bloo Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    is this record time for running a female off the board?

Nah, IIRC the broad from the t0wers exposure left faster.
  • king bloo
    Options
    I guess the real question is:

Which one of y'all ? cake soft ass white knights invited the hamplanet here in the first place?
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    SMH at ya'll...

I agree
  • king bloo
    Options
    SMH at ya'll...

I agree

that's 'cause you in her PM's and DM's tryin to ? .
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    Ay this thread did not go as planned

@Inglewood_B ,the shirt in your sig,where can i get one ??

https://servedfreshcollection.com/products/stand-up-tee?variant=27232953731

ymrxthsprxkm.png

Just ordered mine Sunday
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    I hope you're cool with dating fat ? too then. Nothing worse than a fat ? that thinks she deserves ? with six packs. Those men are not for you

That's quite interesting because nowhere in the post did I say ANYTHING about body type! That was something you decided to make up! Why I'm not sure, but I love men of all body types, height is only a thing because I'm tall myself! And even if body type WAS a requirement, you are NOBODY to tell me what man isn't for me! You are not ? ! Be blessed!

If you in Texas let's build
  • SolemnSauce
    edited September 2016
    Options
    king bloo wrote: »
    SMH at ya'll...

I agree

why would I pm her without establishing any rapport, that's mad slimy
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    y'all know we ? up when Taeboo and Bookworm come out of lurk mode to shame us
  • king bloo
    Options
    king bloo wrote: »
    SMH at ya'll...

I agree

why would I pm her without establishing any rapport, that's mad slimy

you didn't deny it though.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wasn't going to comment but I have to LAUGH at this thread like I laughed at everyone in my mentions. For those asking "why" I "think" I deserve a man like this, the fact is because I AM A WOMAN like this.
    Car and crib = got that!
    No kids = got that!
    Degree = I have three!! Working on a fourth!
    6'2" = I'm 5'11" for whoever said I was a "midget" not quite.
    Big ? /eats ass/sucks toes = things that sexually satisfy me and I'm sure nobody on this thread wants to be with someone who can't satisfy them, especially when you do whatever you can to please your partner like I do!
    Calling me fat or saying I'm unattractive is a moot point because there are many men who find me attractive and love the way I'm shaped. And if you think these kind of men are a rarity then I invite you to go to any HBCU graduation and see for yourself. Keep it a buck, it doesn't matter HOW I look, y'all would be saying this about any woman who said it because it is YOU YOURSELF who is inadequate and can't measure up, the good news is there is someone out there who will settle for you, just won't be me! I'm confident in myself and know what I want, I'm young with my own and I'll be damned if I allow someone to come into my life that will do anything short of enhance it. More people should set a standard for the people they're with, perhaps more people will strive to be better instead of sitting around wasting away because they know anyone will take them. Be blessed everyone! I'll be here to answer any questions you have!

Yoooo lmao
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Her twitter account got suspended lmaooo damn right when this thread was gona get good

:'(
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @datgirl_icey if you was really that secure in what you feel you wouldn't be on here explaining yourself to a bunch of ? who ain't gonna do nothing but clown your bald headed ass no matter what you say. That says a whole lot more about your character than anyone else's.

Once again, this the same "mod"

Trying to run someone off the site
  • king bloo
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Her twitter account got suspended lmaooo damn right when this thread was gona get good

:'(

nah, she just locked her ? when the heat got turned up.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meh.....everyone is entitled to want what they want. Doesn't mean they're going to get it. Doesn't mean they need it just because they want it. Doesn't mean it's going to be good for them if they happen to attain it. Just like she wants a man w/ those attributes/qualities....most of us men probably don't want a woman w/ her attributes/qualities. Let that duck dream.