Fair or Foul: Mother/Daughter pole dancing

Options

Comments

• EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    These hoes and captain justify a hoe co signers can dress up pole dancing in the nu age fitness excuse all they want..It just shows their ignorance

On a energy level. pole dancing stimulates the sexual organs and increases sex hormones via the kundalini...This type of dancing is a language of sex thus is the reason why this type of dancing is mostly associated with strip clubs and other forms of provocative dancing...

This ? is for adults only ...For a ? to even fix her mind to remotely think that a child should be within the vicinity of a dancing pole shows you that that ? don't overstand the spiritual science of the dancing style

Wish a woman would try to teach my daughter pole dancing ..eye would verbally melt that block of government cheese that hoe calls a brain with the quickness
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Yo I can't believe this ? still goin' on. The 'for' team still don't seem to be understandin' why the 'against' are against.

I'd like to speak on behalf of the 'for' team by saying that we know EXACTLY why ? are against it. Our point is that:

1. Most of you ? can't really accept the real reason (social stigma and being concerned with what other people think about your child and your parenting) that most of you are against it.
    2. For those of you who DO accept it, we tryna help you ? understand that you don't have to go through life moving based on other people's views or social conditioning.

I gotta be honest; the IC is the ONLY place that I consistently see grown men moving based on emotions, feelings and the opinions of others...rather than logic, strategy and facts.

Mate other people's opinions are important, especially when raisin' children, if you don't think so then fair enough. you won't see an issue with lil girls on poles.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If that was a balance beam instead of a pole, would the reaction still be the same?

Why would the reaction be the same?

It's a long sturdy object that a person displays a variety of flexibility on, typically with skintight or scantily clad clothing for the viewing pleasure of a large audience.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    These hoes and captain justify a hoe co signers can dress up pole dancing in the nu age fitness excuse all they want..It just shows their ignorance

On a energy level. pole dancing stimulates the sexual organs and increases sex hormones via the kundalini...This type of dancing is a language of sex thus is the reason why this type of dancing is mostly associated with strip clubs and other forms of provocative dancing...

This ? is for adults only ...For a ? to even fix her mind to remotely think that a child should be within the vicinity of a dancing pole shows you that that ? don't overstand the spiritual science of the dancing style

Wish a woman would try to teach my daughter pole dancing ..eye would verbally melt that block of government cheese that hoe calls a brain with the quickness
    Ain't you the same ? that think a man should hold his nut when he coming?

FOH weirdo
  • EyeofAsaru
    edited October 2016
    Options
    ChiCity wrote: »

FOH weirdo

? is often called the little death amongst advanced students of the occult and mystic circles

? contains vital lifeforce that can prematurely age a man if wasted excessively

And eye said RECIRCULATE the CHI via the ? you ? ,not just hold it in..RECIRCULATE to strengthen your body and mind..Men like you are the reason women outlive us..

Weirdo? ? u over there taking pics of your Adams Apple...What kind of man takes selfies of his throat?

Foh outta here speaking outta term on some ? you don't over stand you sap sucka simp

Don't quote me no more ?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMFAOOOO that's the ? I told y'all wanted ? to nut inside themselves!!!!!
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

FOH weirdo

Let's not do this... ever again, preferably
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had to flag that ? .
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

FOH weirdo

? is often called the little death amongst advanced students of the occult and mystic circles

? contains vital lifeforce that can prematurely age a man if wasted excessively

And eye said RECIRCULATE the CHI via the ? you ? ,not just hold it in..RECIRCULATE to strengthen your body and mind..Men like you are the reason women outlive us..

Weirdo? ? u over there taking pics of your Adams Apple...What kind of man takes selfies of his throat?

Foh outta here speaking outta term on some ? you don't over stand you sap sucka simp

Don't quote me no more ?

Well damn! unnecessary rant but I do agree somewhat on the life force of ? though (it creates life)
  • EyeofAsaru
    Options
    BoyPussy wrote: »
    LMFAOOOO that's the ? I told y'all wanted ? to nut inside themselves!!!!!

Bruh you over here co signing getting peed on and peed in...Project hallway smelling ass ?

Nasty ? ...you ain't got no room to speak
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The IC is a sad place man...
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah this ? got weird quick
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Foul: this looks inappropriate
    Babylon ting
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Fair: i see nothing wrong here
    Not gon lie... when I saw the thread title I completely expected to see a ratchet mother/daughter tandem at some ? strip club. Saw the thumbnail and almost left disappointed.

Lost in all this is the fact that the lil girl didn't actually dance on the pole at all. The discussions and arguments in this thread has very little to do with what actually happened
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Yall seen my videos. My husband hardly flinches when I'm on the pole. I have never "performed" for him either.

Some of y'all just have extremely perverted minds and care too much of what other people think.

Case closed.

You never performed for your husband? So those videos were for strangers only?

Word of advise young lady, do with it what you want, but in your next relationship, make sure you show your partner more attention than you do strangers. Or, if you're going to entertain or perform for strangers make sure you entertain and perform for your man even more.

We don't see the pole as a sexual object in my house. He knows I use it for fitness purposes. He even spots me when I'm learning new moves. To us, Its like having a treadmill or dumbbells in the house.. Just another workout equipment.

I understand the fitness aspect to poledancing but, you don't see the pole as a sexual object?

What kind of business or store did you purchase your pole from? Can you buy one of these fitness workout poles at target or walmart?

You can buy a bad one from retail stores, but the best brand (xpole) is bought online.

I don't see anything sexual about a vertical metal pole. Do people get turned on by street signs?

The pole's not a sexual object and you don't see anything sexual about it? So the videos in this thread, with you hanging upside down, spread eagle were strictly part of your workout, and there was nothing sexual about it? Very nice technique by the way. It was elegant :)

What about the one with you in high heels? Do you train in high heels? Was that the balance part of your workout?

Are you in a dark room with red and purple lights to strengthen your eyes?

Pole dancing may be artistic and even a true form of exercise, but a woman on a pole doing tricks contorting her body and demonstrating her flexibility and strength is sexy and sexual than a muthafucca. That's biology.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I for one never heard of "pole dancing" classes or regular every broads like @Khaleesi having poles in their houses until hoes started getting a lil fame via social media.

Yall need to stop.

Lets not ignore the means to the end here.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blacktux wrote: »
    I for one never heard of "pole dancing" classes or regular every broads like @Khaleesi having poles in their houses until hoes started getting a lil fame via social media.

Yall need to stop.

Lets not ignore the means to the end here.

@blacktux

I'm legit the only person I know that has a pole in their house.

But pole classes are very popular.. And have been for a few years. They always have deals for them on Groupon and Living Social. That's where I found the classes. It was 5 classes for $25. Best investment ever. :p

And I'm definitely not even a lil famous on Instagram and I don't aim to be. I just share what I choose to and don't expect anything from it.
  • MistyKnight
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Yall seen my videos. My husband hardly flinches when I'm on the pole. I have never "performed" for him either.

Some of y'all just have extremely perverted minds and care too much of what other people think.

Case closed.

Word of advise young lady, do with it what you want, but in your next relationship, make sure you show your partner more attention than you do strangers. Or, if you're going to entertain or perform for strangers make sure you entertain and perform for your man even more.

We don't see the pole as a sexual object in my house. He knows I use it for fitness purposes. He even spots me when I'm learning new moves. To us, Its like having a treadmill or dumbbells in the house.. Just another workout equipment.

I understand the fitness aspect to poledancing but, you don't see the pole as a sexual object?

What kind of business or store did you purchase your pole from? Can you buy one of these fitness workout poles at target or walmart?

You can buy a bad one from retail stores, but the best brand (xpole) is bought online.

I don't see anything sexual about a vertical metal pole. Do people get turned on by street signs?

The pole's not a sexual object and you don't see anything sexual about it? So the videos in this thread, with you hanging upside down, spread eagle were strictly part of your workout, and there was nothing sexual about it? Very nice technique by the way. It was elegant :)

What about the one with you in high heels? Do you train in high heels? Was that the balance part of your workout?

Pole dancing may be artistic and even a true form of exercise, but a woman on a pole doing tricks contorting her body and demonstrating her flexibility and strength is sexy and sexual than a muthafucca. That's biology.
    Kat wrote: »
    Mmhmm..well lemme tell you, when you post them pole dancing videos my mind is not taken to an artistic place.

Despite what you feel it should be, it is what it is..and that's not really appropriate for a child imo.

When I pole, 90% of the time I aim to practice the elegant art form of it.

The other 10% of the time I wanna have fun and pretend I'm at KOD.

• MistyKnight
    Options
    About to hop in the shower, decided to contribute today

@MizuryLillith

z9vavf51bdx7.jpg

@Khaleesi if you weren't married...

@NeighborhoodNomad.

Finish this sentence...

tumblr_m2icm7gW631r76lino1_500.gif
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Foul. Leave your babies off of social media.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »

Thats your personal choice. Don't tell other people what to do.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »

Thats your personal choice. Don't tell other people what to do.

Thanks captain obvious.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Case closed.

Kat wrote: »
    Mmhmm..well lemme tell you, when you post them pole dancing videos my mind is not taken to an artistic place.

Despite what you feel it should be, it is what it is..and that's not really appropriate for a child imo.

When I pole, 90% of the time I aim to practice the elegant art form of it.

The other 10% of the time I wanna have fun and pretend I'm at KOD.

That was beautiful,

But like I was saying, a grown woman can workout on a pole and be as sexy and as elegant as she wants to be, but for a little girl, get her a pull-up bar and call it a day. They got "the perfect pull-up" at most stores for like $20. She can do all kinds of workouts on that.