Official Childish Gambino aka Donald Glover - "Atlanta" Trailer - on Fx (Premieres 9.2016)

Options

Comments

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They turned this ? into a ? VINE
    This ? is unfunny and desperate af
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nutella sandwich and juice
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its a damn shame This episode gon go over so many heads bruh lmao

They will question this but not when its actuality smh
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Wtf that Cereal commercial hahahaha
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo paperboi hilarious
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Then bruh on paper boi side!!!!
  • young_belvi
    young_belvi Members Posts: 732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Felon Degeneres!!! LMAO.
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I called that number. It was busy
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dragonball super>>>>>Atlanta
  • hoodsavior
    hoodsavior Members Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The mickeys commercial!!! Lol.. Man this was straight over the head bars.. I caught every one of them.. Give the sympathy and understanding to outlandish things happening in the ? community and understanding wild ? like race transition but bewildered to every issue blacks have.. Might be my favorite episode!
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im sure they did thousands of outtakes during that head nodding scene
  • jniam
    jniam Members Posts: 623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I got this episode and the satire it displayed (dodge cars, BET commercials, Don Lemon, Trans rights, Police brutality, swisher sweets etc) some definite funny lines from paper boy and all, but i do wish the story followed the Earn and Paperboy angle. i liked the show within the first 2-3 episodes a lot more, I'm not feeling this overly political stuff. i get there are issues and what not, but man those first 3 episodes were a breath of fresh air.

i think we need to develop Earn's and Paperboy's stories a bit more before branching out to more experimental episodes.

Still gonna stick with the show until the end of the season before I cast my final judgment.

I guess i've been spoiled by shows like house of cards, mad men, power etc. serious shows that usually follow a linear structure before going experimental.

30 min shows also tend to be less serious so there's that.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo im in tears . This ep was funny yall not takin it in
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jniam wrote: »
    I got this episode and the satire it displayed (dodge cars, BET commercials, Don Lemon, Trans rights, Police brutality, swisher sweets etc) some definite funny lines from paper boy and all, but i do wish the story followed the Earn and Paperboy angle. i liked the show within the first 2-3 episodes a lot more, I'm not feeling this overly political stuff. i get there are issues and what not, but man those first 3 episodes were a breath of fresh air.

i think we need to develop Earn's and Paperboy's stories a bit more before branching out to more experimental episodes.

Still gonna stick with the show until the end of the season before I cast my final judgment.

I guess i've been spoiled by shows like house of cards, mad men, power etc. serious shows that usually follow a linear structure before going experimental.

Gambino clearly doing this on purpose fam. He is intenially not focusing on the story. I'm assuming he wants to break the mold of what's "expected" in a TV subplot by keeping us guessing. Its similar to everyday life is how I'm taking it. Everything is unpredictable. I also think he is just trolling people just to past a message.

Btw this episode was hilarious and felt like something on Adult Swim lol
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just caught the repeat gotdamn this the goat episode of the season by far! Gotdamn soooooo many things got clapped tonight that ? was brilliant. Hats off to Donald Glover for this.
  • jniam
    jniam Members Posts: 623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    jniam wrote: »

Gambino clearly doing this on purpose fam. He is intenially not focusing on the story. I'm assuming he wants to break the mold of what's "expected" in a TV subplot by keeping us guessing. Its similar to everyday life is how I'm taking it. Everything is unpredictable. I also think he is just trolling people just to past a message.

Btw this episode was hilarious and felt like something on Adult Swim lol

definitely a funny episode don't get me wrong, but i just really wanted the first two episode vibes back ? that jail scene was too much...by the way, where did you guys watch it. i watched it on couch tuner and i missed some of the 'commercials'