21 Savage Laughts At Bankroll Fresh Death While Performing

Options

Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seeing no plug and 21 savage in that Gucci Rick Ross video had me confused. Gucci helped put bankroll on and they in the video Smh. Savage finna die if he don't chill out
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    this bankroll thing is No Plugs entire claim to fame....the only reason i even know his name....and thats not to say I was a bankroll fan or anything.....i just literally never heard of this guy until that ?

had seen 21 online but still aint heard one song.....? just give off that dumb aura

21 blowing up

And check his BC interview he not dumb at all

he can be literate all day bruh...in fact I hope he is

this ? right here tho?....i cant call it smart lol

based on the way you used the word I'm not 100% sure you know what literate means
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    this bankroll thing is No Plugs entire claim to fame....the only reason i even know his name....and thats not to say I was a bankroll fan or anything.....i just literally never heard of this guy until that ?

had seen 21 online but still aint heard one song.....? just give off that dumb aura

21 blowing up

And check his BC interview he not dumb at all

he can be literate all day bruh...in fact I hope he is

this ? right here tho?....i cant call it smart lol

based on the way you used the word I'm not 100% sure you know what literate means

you said watch an interview....to show he wasnt dumb

meaning he must have spoken with some sort of sense about him

something that can only be done if you can read above a 6th grade level

im 100% sure I still get the same vibe from him

wayyy too much explaining about this stupid ? lol....i dont like these guys....and I barely know anything about them.....and nobody can change that lmao
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ain't 21 ? , this 22!
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    21 gon end up chumped n forgotten about just like alley if he don't chill, I said that soon as I seen he made a vid sayin ? gotta check in
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @AggyAF throw up some good songs of these guys for us old and out of touch old negros please
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Some one will get to plug eventually, it's just none of street money has been stupid enough to do it yet

Ogun protecking them tho

Don't know who that is but I knew someone had to be protectin him, this Clip is like one of very few videos of plug outside the 9th seemingly. Them street money dudes ain't going they just not gon make ? that obvious
  • P. Town
    Options
    21 gon end up chumped n forgotten about just like alley if he don't chill, I said that soon as I seen he made a vid sayin ? gotta check in

21 is light years ahead of where Alley was though. Nobody knew who Alley was.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Nah idk bout that one my guy, I'm talking at dte short peak, when they had Decatur Dan doin the high quality videos, alley had fwm and 4 goin strong then he go at tip n jeezy like a ? , 21 might have a collab with Drake but other than that folks jus laugh at him cuz "issa knife"
  • P. Town
    Options
    Nah idk bout that one my guy, I'm talking at dte short peak, when they had Decatur Dan doin the high quality videos, alley had fwm and 4 goin strong then he go at tip n jeezy like a ? , 21 might have a collab with Drake but other than that folks jus laugh at him cuz "issa knife"

At DTE's peak nobody gave a ? about Alley's music and you know it. Savage has a album that charted Top 10 on Rap and Hip-Hop R&B on Billboard.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some one will get to plug eventually, it's just none of street money has been stupid enough to do it yet

Ogun protecking them tho

Don't know who that is but I knew someone had to be protectin him, this Clip is like one of very few videos of plug outside the 9th seemingly. Them street money dudes ain't going they just not gon make ? that obvious

Ogun is a Yoruba ? ; look up the Ifa tradition...seems like a lot of ATL folks on that ifa wave

....if you believe of course
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    21 Savage that ? who grew up around Real ? and dabbled in drugs & dumb ? but was never REALLY bout that Life and was the ? to make it big out his hood .

? ain't as "hard" as he seem at all...these ? be more scared to Throw the hands than to shoot somebody .
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »

At DTE's peak nobody gave a ? about Alley's music and you know it. Savage has a album that charted Top 10 on Rap and Hip-Hop R&B on Billboard.

Naw alley had a good buzz.. savages buzz is different cuz he younger and the climate different mixtapes are albums now. Definition of fuckshit was tight but was a mixtape had it tripped in today's climate it would be a album and woulda sold cupid the buzz vs being free
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Video

Smfh.... that's what they call performance???
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How Alley got forgot about? I never understood how he just disappeared
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trash ass rapper
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Then NoPlug said "i wouldnt say no ? like that"
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    Trash ass rapper

ion see how you could find this ? even barely sonically appealing at all.

I swear ? ears don't work no more...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    These kids savages
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited November 2016
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »

Charted but probably sold 1500, folks do not care about savage music either lol. Alley had enough buzz to sign to Atlantic. The ic used to b heavy on definition of ? ? , what happened, either way, bankroll>>>>>>>>>>