The Official Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 3 thread - Now Showing -"Thor:RAGNAROK"

Options

Comments

• inori
    inori Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    any of yall see this ? .....

on weeeeeeed?

lmao
    https://youtu.be/hkA9rz-1YoA
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marvel continues to be awesome
  • Agrv2385
    Agrv2385 Members Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    inori wrote: »
    any of yall see this ? .....

on weeeeeeed?

lmao
    https://youtu.be/hkA9rz-1YoA

sure did with my chick. ? had me grinnin like am i really seein this ? lol. then again we do that for every marvel/dc/sw movie. visuals were dope af
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't wait for Thor 3 after that after credits scene
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loved Dr Strange man my only complaint is how Dormammu looks. Hated it.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Movie was flames can't wait for dormammu to come to earth eventually and Baron Mordo probably gonna be the villain for the next Dr strange movie
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody peep the mention by hospital staff with Dr Strange of a badly wounded patient that is an Air Force pilot (possibly Carol Danvers or Rhodey Rhodes) right before he crashed his car
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Movie was flames can't wait for dormammu to come to earth eventually and Baron Mordo probably gonna be the villain for the next Dr strange movie

Oh mordo for sure the big bad of the sequel. I like how they kind of rushed through his origin too and got rigjt to him meeting the ancient one. Didn't spend much time getting to know him before the magic. Still got to know enough about him tho.
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2016
    Options
    313 wayz wrote: »
    Anybody peep the mention by hospital staff with Dr Strange of a badly wounded patient that is an Air Force pilot (possibly Carol Danvers or Rhodey Rhodes) right before he crashed his car

I thought it was rhodey
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So does that mean Strange is in Thor 3? Has that been confirmed?
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not gonna lie, I went into this hoping it wouldn't be too good. Not for any other reason than to see critics knock the Marvel fanboys down a peg.

But I really liked this. More than a majority of MCU films and it might even be top 10. It was crafted very well from the pacing to the story arc. Some things didn't quite make sense but I'll watch it a couple more times just in case I missed some stuff. Everyone is going crazy over the visual effects, which are awesome, but to me the highlight of this film was the acting. I could watch Tilda Swinton pretend to be a tree stump for 2 hours, she's such a ? good actress. This cast is overall one of the best I've seen in these kind of movies.

9/10
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not gonna lie, I went into this hoping it wouldn't be too good. Not for any other reason than to see critics knock the Marvel fanboys down a peg.

But I really liked this. More than a majority of MCU films and it might even be top 10. It was crafted very well from the pacing to the story arc. Some things didn't quite make sense but I'll watch it a couple more times just in case I missed some stuff. Everyone is going crazy over the visual effects, which are awesome, but to me the highlight of this film was the acting. I could watch Tilda Swinton pretend to be a tree stump for 2 hours, she's such a ? good actress. This cast is overall one of the best I've seen in these kind of movies.

9/10

Sum reason that ? looked odd to me. Looked like a reptile at sum angles
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah Tilda as the "Ancient One" was something I had to get past, but overall everyone did their part.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    The continuity seemed off though, cause they been name dropping Stephen strange for years and he's just becoming Dr strange now around the time of avengers 2?
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw Dr Strange in 3d on friday and it was flames. When you watch the scene when the Ancient one sent Strange through all those dimensions made me want to see if there is any type of drug that have you tripping like that. The movie is much better than I expected. His watch collection was fire. The effects on the movie was A1.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The continuity seemed off though, cause they been name dropping Stephen strange for years and he's just becoming Dr strange now around the time of avengers 2?

What do you mean? How did they name drop him what movies?
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Yeah Tilda as the "Ancient One" was something I had to get past, but overall everyone did their part.

She killed that ? tho.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    I need that submission jacket that locked up Kaecilius .
  • KingFreeman
    Options

? ...
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options

https://youtu.be/OXKNtlMMiI8
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Strange fit the Hydra algorithm because even before becoming a sorcerer, he had a penchant for saving lives and would have eventually made major breakthroughs in the field of surgery. He was pretty much regarded as the best surgeon, period.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So does that mean Strange is in Thor 3? Has that been confirmed?

Yeah strange will be in the movie they released pics of the set of thor outside the building. He probably won't have too big of a role though, just an appearance to help set thor and hulk on their way. OR atleast thor. Thor may meet hulk in the gladiator pits.