Trump Supporter Disrespects the ? out of Black Driver.

Options

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Mister B. wrote: »
    I was more mad at the driver. All that ? that hillbilly spouted, and no hands were caught? And you talkin about "Go vote." ? that:

1) Let's say this fool Adolf J. Drumpf actually wins....then what?

2) The ? is voting going to do to stop racist cacery? If these saltines being acting up with a black man sitting in the Oval Office for the last eight years, how is getting Hillz elected going to change that narrative.

Black folk are so ? and docile these days. I hope a ? war don't kick off; half these ? & cowards might join the other side strictly outta fear.

This what bothers me.But we will ? each other with the quickness tho
    Stop with the ? narrative. Black people don't harm or ? each other anymore than any other race.

200.gif#9

#1 Cause of death for black men 18 to 34 is homicide.

and once you hit 35 it's heart disease..

do ? just stop being violent at 35?

Age calms you down and give you a reason to live plus your long term thinking skills are improved
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Mister B. wrote: »
    I was more mad at the driver. All that ? that hillbilly spouted, and no hands were caught? And you talkin about "Go vote." ? that:

1) Let's say this fool Adolf J. Drumpf actually wins....then what?

2) The ? is voting going to do to stop racist cacery? If these saltines being acting up with a black man sitting in the Oval Office for the last eight years, how is getting Hillz elected going to change that narrative.

Black folk are so ? and docile these days. I hope a ? war don't kick off; half these ? & cowards might join the other side strictly outta fear.

This what bothers me.But we will ? each other with the quickness tho
    Stop with the ? narrative. Black people don't harm or ? each other anymore than any other race.

200.gif#9

#1 Cause of death for black men 18 to 34 is homicide.

and once you hit 35 it's heart disease..

do ? just stop being violent at 35?

I hate to say it, but basically.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cotdayum, a reporter for FOX13 has posted a photo of the guy's home.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? outta here letting that ? over-talk him and say all that ? . I would've spit in his ? face
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Damn i gotta see this weak ? he is talking too, what a shame, how he let this guy talk all that ?

*edit* oh there he go, smiley ass ?
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not mad at the driver. He'll still have his job at the end of the week.

? Barrel there won't and that revenge is sweet.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @bossdon201 its on the "Racist Getting Fired" tumblr page. Just a matter of time now! :)
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'ma say this. Black folk by and large need to get off that we shall overcome ? and strap up. You can't reason with idiots like this, they only understand an equal or great force to their hatred. Quit co signing the democrats and their take the guns away ? and arm your selves legally. Play the same game they play.

As for me and mines, everybody of age in my house is legally armed. I don't start ? but I also won't tolerate it. That that turn the other cheek ? is foolish.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gorilla wrote: »
    I'ma say this. Black folk by and large need to get off that we shall overcome ? and strap up. You can't reason with idiots like this, they only understand an equal or great force to their hatred. Quit co signing the democrats and their take the guns away ? and arm your selves legally. Play the same game they play.

As for me and mines, everybody of age in my house is legally armed. I don't start ? but I also won't tolerate it. That that turn the other cheek ? is foolish.

I understand what you mean...but it seem like that's the only option for black folks is to strap up.The laws of this land is what really making it harder for blacks to defend themselves.Police can shoot a unarmed black person anytime they feel and wont be found guilty.We defend ourselves,you go to jail
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    1. That man is emboldened by Trump. Expect more of this if Trump wins.
    2. He was also probably armed, and believed that the cops would believe him over a black guy.
    3. He deserved something very bad for what he said, but the black guy acted smartly, no matter what others say.
  • gorilla
    Options

I understand what you mean...but it seem like that's the only option for black folks is to strap up.The laws of this land is what really making it harder for blacks to defend themselves.Police can shoot a unarmed black person anytime they feel and wont be found guilty.We defend ourselves,you go to jail

I feel you. And I ain't the type to think violence first. Unfortunately, as you said, it seems like it's the only option. We been marching and asking for decades. Power doesn't respect weakness. They see peace as being weak. We gotta remember who we're dealing with. These mofos are the offsprings of people who started a war to get their freedom. They skipped right past having a civil right movement. These are savages we're dealing with. We black men have to protect ours by any means.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1. That man is emboldened by Trump. Expect more of this if Trump wins.
    2. He was also probably armed, and believed that the cops would believe him over a black guy.
    3. He deserved something very bad for what he said, but the black guy acted smartly, no matter what others say.

You saying this to say what?
  • Undefeatable
    Options
    Some of you are really dumb. I was mad as ? watching that. I wanted to... harm him... but now that the video is done, I can sit and think rationally about the situation, and it's obvious that starting a violent confrontation could have ended badly, one way or another.
  • Copper
    Options
    So you saying that to say what?
  • gorilla
    Options
    Some of you are really dumb. I was mad as ? watching that. I wanted to... harm him... but now that the video is done, I can sit and think rationally about the situation, and it's obvious that starting a violent confrontation could have ended badly, one way or another.

On the contrary. Our comfort level and safety concerns is what they count on. The ONLY reason they pull stunts like this is because they count on us to be the bearer of reason and responsibility. Hence why they only pull this kind of ? with certain black folk. Their boldness is enabled by fear. The mere fact that this video is online with the potential to go viral will embolden more bigots to try this ? .

At some point, ether we are going to be totally free or house ? .
  • Copper
    Options
    Some of you are really dumb. I was mad as ? watching that. I wanted to... harm him...

Physically??

Uh oh!!

xwdhy1vlx0i5.jpg
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @bossdon201 its on the "Racist Getting Fired" tumblr page. Just a matter of time now! :)

Yo Ob...drop that link
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol this was nothing more than road rage, FOH with relating this to politics or anything else. Talk about a reach.

So I guess it was just random and unrelated that the guy was chanting Trump Trump Trump during his racist tirade.
  • Undefeatable
    Options

On the contrary. Our comfort level and safety concerns is what they count on. The ONLY reason they pull stunts like this is because they count on us to be the bearer of reason and responsibility. Hence why they only pull this kind of ? with certain black folk. Their boldness is enabled by fear. The mere fact that this video is online with the potential to go viral will embolden more bigots to try this ? .

At some point, ether we are going to be totally free or house ? .

I agree with all of this, except for the last sentence, which I strongly object to.

The less they fear us, the more emboldened they are. So I agree with that.

But that doesn't undermine my claim that the situation could have ended badly for that brother (either cause dude was armed or because biased cops/prosecutors take his side).

The idea that if a black person doesn't respond with violence to racist provocation then he or she is a house ? is an outrageous idea. That is very far from being a house ? . You don't know what you are talking about.

I am afraid that as blacks progress, ? racists like this will be more emboldened. Educated people living comfortable lives are simply going to be less likely to use violence to respond to even outrageous provocations like this. And as more blacks grow up and live in such circumstances, more whites will think that they can get away with being openly racist. But that will be a price that we pay for racial progress. It would be better than us growing up in poverty-stricken environments that condition us to be more violent and in which whites fear us to such an extent that few would try something like what this guy did.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    It shows you how much respect white folks give us.We allow this ? to happen.

Ain't no "we" in this ? here. That was 1 individual who allowed that ? to happen to him. Nothing more nothing less.

I'm only speaking on this one incident nothing else.

Ain't no we on the other side either. You can't lump all whites in with the Trump trash.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Has he been ? yet? I wanna see the ether his life drowns in from this. That ? bait really pulled his shirt up to show another man his abs.