The Official World Politics Thread - All Breaking News here.

Options

Comments

• Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Peace_79 wrote: »

not bad

There is some good in there.

Some of it I'm pretty concerned about, but we'll see how it pans out.

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Kaep should have voted.

He's a ? for that.
    I agree. I don't give a ? who he vote for but our ancestors and grandparents went thru too much for any black to just not vote. ? it write a name in. ? is sad
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They're protesting in droves in Chicago, Philly, New York, Portland, Okaland, and Seattle.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Best thing that could've happened to america. Definitely the best thing that could've happened to black america. We know what they look like, we know what they think and we know how they move. 50 million people think and act like Trump. Thats 10 million a state. Move accordingly. They showed their hand. They haven't seen ours. If this doesn't teach us group economics and to look towards each other for help then nothing will. America has drawn it's line in the sand and it's on black people as a collective to decide how we are going to confront this. It's do or die. If black america doesn't ban together then there will be no black america in 2020.

You my ? .

But I think your math is a lil wrong.

Lmao bruh the 0 always pops up on ny ? . ? autocorrect
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    All those black people in georgia and trump still won that state? Undercover ass supporters

GA has far more whites, most of which are southern conservatives, than blacks. GA almost never goes Blue. Don't let ATL fool you.

? ? and think the state of Georgia is Atlanta lol. Take away ATL it nothing but redneck country towns just like Bama Mississippi south Carolina Louisiana and Florida. The whole south voted for trump . All the red necks in the Midwest did the same thing

Who the ? mentioned Atlanta ? ? ? know the difference between a city and a state
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    They're protesting in droves in Chicago, Philly, New York, Portland, Okaland, and Seattle.

If trump had loss I believe cacs would been out there doing the same thing but I think there may have been some gun play going on rednecks was ready. The range i go to cacs was buying AR's and ammo like bread and milk before a storm
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Trump already ? ? up...now New Balance out here backing him? That's like 98% of DC ? shoes...

They were almost fighting their way out of dad-shoe status but that's over now
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    All those black people in georgia and trump still won that state? Undercover ass supporters

GA has far more whites, most of which are southern conservatives, than blacks. GA almost never goes Blue. Don't let ATL fool you.

? ? and think the state of Georgia is Atlanta lol. Take away ATL it nothing but redneck country towns just like Bama Mississippi south Carolina Louisiana and Florida. The whole south voted for trump . All the red necks in the Midwest did the same thing

Who the ? mentioned Atlanta ? ? ? know the difference between a city and a state

He's right, tho...people assume that TN is a majority black state because of Nashville and Memphis, when that is the furthest thing from the truth. I believe that is the point he was attempting to make; a metro city does not speak for the total demographic of the state.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Best thing that could've happened to america. Definitely the best thing that could've happened to black america. We know what they look like, we know what they think and we know how they move. 50 million people think and act like Trump. Thats 10 million a state. Move accordingly. They showed their hand. They haven't seen ours. If this doesn't teach us group economics and to look towards each other for help then nothing will. America has drawn it's line in the sand and it's on black people as a collective to decide how we are going to confront this. It's do or die. If black america doesn't ban together then there will be no black america in 2020.

To put your rant into proper perspective, removed from the scare tactics (SMH):

~50 million people... there's ~324 million in this country, so that's about 15% to 16% of the country that went with Trump, and it comes out to ~1 million a state, not 10million.

Not to mention, a lot of the voters for Trump, voted for him because they didn't ? with Hilary at all. Voters truly trust in the system, so they're caught up in some lesser of two evils thing, and they simply didn't choose Hilary.

.... With that said, I fail to see what's so bad about Trump, to where he's the one president that's going to end if all for black americans, and I'm being sincere. Not Reagan, Clinton or Bush, but Trump? Really? I'm also baffled that most black people were actually BANKING on having the eugenics, super predator crook in office.

... It's cool that so many black people now want to link up and are all of sudden conscious, but most of it is obviously some pseudo, fake ? that is completely contingent on what they think Trump will do. Once they realize ain't ? going to change, they'll go back to being house ? . In the meantime, all the real stand up black people that were already working towards something need to watch out for these desperate types and keep their guard up. Truly understand what type of person you're dealing with and move smart. Personally, it would be extremely difficult for me to do (black) business with a black american/haitian that is irate that a ? Clinton isn't in office. I don't respect people who move on that frequency, and never will.
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are democrats gonna be ? ?
    Or will they shut down the govt?
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Protesting what? What do they want done or changed exactly?

Are they even willing to give Trump a chance, or is his locker room talk too much to come back from SMH. I blame them for being so gullible, and the media for playing on their emotions and pulling their strings.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Republicans have a majority in the House and Senate
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited November 2016
    Options
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The

Republicans have a majority in the House and Senate

Yeah, it doesn't seems to be sinking in to some that
    the right wing has all but total control of the U.S. government

• DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »

Too late for that should of protested in the voting booth

But what of those that did voted in the voting booth? ..................or too late for them too?
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What amazes me is the fact that people genuinely believe Trump is the actual President. Trump is merely the face, while the Koch brothers, Steven Bannon, Harold Simmons, Karl Rove and the like are the true powers that be. With their kind of money, they will own the Congress..I anticipate a war will break during his time as president; it wouldn't be prudent if it didn't...those greedy war mongers need to make the most money with their biggest money maker.

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »

Trump already ? ? up...now New Balance out here backing him? That's like 98% of DC ? shoes...

They were almost fighting their way out of dad-shoe status but that's over now

? in DC and PG them shoes are like a birthright. You must own a pair of 996's, 574's and 1300s at some point