The Official World Politics Thread - All Breaking News here.

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Day 2 and all these ? people are crying here, I'm like y'all will ok bruh. You still white and trump ain't targeted y'all in his campaign that I can remember

They scared of Pence

They thought he wanted homosexuals arrested just for applying for a marriage license.

But what it was, was trickery for applying for a marriage license.

It was already put down as man/woman, not man/man or woman/woman. So, if a same-sex couple applied for this, they would "falsify" information and be jailed. But, as long as they had the papers in front of them, they could cross out one of the sexes and put their sex down.

Something along those lines.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    This ? Yvette Carnell is a agent and who has been bed wenching for Trump for some time now
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    traestar wrote: »
    Dayum and you know what's wild ?? All the hard work and success Obama did, the credit will go to Trump. So he has a scapegoat for the fuckery he's going to do. Trump will say yeah he "drove out Hispanics but you know unemployment is down !" SMMFH this is the ignorance yall have to look forward to.

? said Obama did nothing for you, when Trump is done destroying the rest of black America and giving yall another Reagan era or "Trumponomics" ? gon wish they had Obama in office.

@Sion I like you but @traestar and I have explained to you that Obama did nothing for black folks while we were getting slaughtered, and Obama wasn't speaking on our plights, or even putting policies that favored everone elses but us. Waken up my man.

Unfortunately @Sion, Obama gave people the illusion of change. He did do things for the LBGT, Latino community, and women. But we have witnessed 4x as many police executions then we ever witnessed in this country in the last 8 years. Who would've thought that Amadou Diallo style murders would continue to happen at the intense rate in the 2000's-2010's. Those police unions sent a message to Obama and he refused to address AND state action. He instead he called blacks "thugs". Every single president MAINTAINS the status quo.

What I will say Obama did under the radar that is sort of a blessing in disguise and explains the unexplainable genocide of African Americans is that he went on the Tom Joyner morning show and said "I don’t look at myself as the first ‘BLACK’ president because the word ‘BLACK’ has no standing at law" https://www.facebook.com/PastAndPresentKingsandQueens/posts/167460326711167

The audio evidence has since been removed but the quote has been on the internet for almost 5 years!

I respectfully disagree.

As for police executions, you also have to keep in mind what eras you're equating it to. There's a lot more people in America than there were in the 1960s civil rights era and 70s. With the advent of social media, just because more of it is broadcast doesn't mean there's more than any other time.

We had police brutality and marches in the 80s and 90s, often we forget history. What do you really want Obama to do about police abusing their power ? You know how hard that is to enforce legislation to stop police from being ? racist ? You can only go so far with that unfortunately. That's the ? up truth. He's the president not ? . And like I said with the House and Senate being owned by the republicans, he couldn't pass many laws without them also signing off on the things they wanted to see and have. A wonder he even got things done.

I want to see where in my post did I say anything trollish @a.mann @BangEm_Bart, do you research. It's a con game.

I respect that @Sion. And as a disclaimer, I do not dislike Obama at all and will miss the family during their term. Actually the REAL person I've saw making a difference is Michelle Obama especially with her movements addressing the GMO foods. But Obama is doing his job as a CEO of the United States and his job is to continue to maintain the status quo. Check out those Executive Orders he has put in effect over his entire term.

Even ? Allen West admitted this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8aWGweXoCk

This video is ignorant af and mad divisive. It has no context than to what a person wants one to see. So I'm just going to leave this alone. Like I said I'm not going to go back and forth over Obama because it's a waste of time and doesn't matter anymore.

I don't think people have soaked in yet that Adolf Trump openly said he's going to wage war on Hispanics, blacks and Muslims. I said very early on, this was the most important election for social change and improvement with minority groups being the most important group to the future of America.

@Sion All I am trying to say is that WE have to shape our lives and understand that the government that we live under has oppressed us for so many years because we depended on their system to live. And they basically have kept us in a weakened state compared to other races because we do not have an ECONOMIC BASE or structure to demand and punish people who are causing harm to black people and ? who shame us when we "don't drink the koolaid" but are tap dancing with massah.

And they have kept us like this due to laws, boule members, and through distractions and other propaganda. The enemy hides the truth under our eyes and we have to address it and take action.

Check out this video, it explains my entire position:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yefQxTrM3f8
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Hillary ran twice and was destroyed both times SMMFH.....

I like this quote from Jason Black: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1807140442873103&id=100007314946128&pnref=story
    White men won last night. And they didn't need ? , illegal aliens or to suck up to women to get it.
    Black men should learn a lesson from this . . . but the simps won't.

That's not a good attitude to take for the long term....discounting a portion of the population never leads to a good outcome in the long term...especially when there's more of them than us...
  • traestar
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

I like this quote from Jason Black: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1807140442873103&id=100007314946128&pnref=story
    White men won last night. And they didn't need ? , illegal aliens or to suck up to women to get it.

That's not a good attitude to take for the long term....discounting a portion of the population never leads to a good outcome in the long term...especially when there's more of them than us...

White supremacy is NOT about what's right and justice, ITS ABOUT POWER!!

And that was proven on election day. They have been cheating us since day one...but like the universe punishes/rewards people through karma, they will reap what they sow.
  • traestar
    Options
    Oh I agree 100% but it's hard to make that economic base when the platform to do that is now in the hands of someone who is actively going to put his greatest efforts in place to destroy and deport you. All these years of people working to build it and make it better and in one fall swoop this new administration is going to undo and deport them.

Millennials could have decided the election and gotten the favourable pick. I think now younger people are going to have to learn the hard way that the civil rights to vote is a powerful thing, especially when your informed. Simple things like that people take for granted.

Very true @Sion peep the game Jay Morrison is saying:

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options

Any person that honestly believe having someone like Trump as President will somehow miraculously unify the black community are delusional naive damn fools

And thing is Tariq knows this!
    He knows it "sounds good" to say and there are black people who will unquestionably beleive it
    All having an open white supremacist as President will do is "unify" THEIR money with HIS bank account...lol
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    riddlerap wrote: »

not bad

There is some good in there.

Some of it I'm pretty concerned about, but we'll see how it pans out.

the quickest flip flop in the history of the world

It's called objectivity.

Some of things that were written in his 100 Day Plan are good to very good things.

IMO, Some of them were very problematic.

All that means very little though.

A one page draft from attorneys before you've even been inaugurated into office does not a good president make.

Yeah but you have to admit that the simplest things in his plans are very good and should be able to pass

I have already admitted that, as described in that memo, some of his plans appear very good.

As for how easily it will pass, I have a strong suspicion that much of Congress will provide considerable push back.

Those that live in the swamp may have some issues with someone attempting to "drain the swamp".
  • traestar
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »

Any person that honestly believe having someone like Trump as President will somehow miraculously unify the black community are delusional naive damn fools

And thing is Tariq knows!
    He knows it "sounds good" to say and there black people who will unquestionably beleive it
    All having an open white supremacist as Presdeint will do is "unify" THEIR money with HIS bank account...lol

No one is looking at how impactful this president election is globally, there are many other countries cutting ties from US because of Trump's arrogance. He will soon realize how much he put this system under.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

not bad

It's called objectivity.

Some of things that were written in his 100 Day Plan are good to very good things.

A one page draft from attorneys before you've even been inaugurated into office does not a good president make.

Yeah but you have to admit that the simplest things in his plans are very good and should be able to pass

I have already admitted that, as described in that memo, some of his plans appear very good.

As for how easily it will pass, I have a strong suspicion that much of Congress will provide considerable push back.

Those that live in the swamp may have some issues with someone attempting to "drain the swamp".

The Republican party won't be opposing Trump anytime soon because this president will be the kind of guy that will go on TV and talk the most horrendous s*** about any politician opposing him and if they are in his own party it will be even worse Donald Trump will embody the concept of the bully pulpit completely

For any Republican politician Voting against Donald Trump's anti-corruption policies would be political suicide
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    This ? Yvette Carnell is agent and who has been bed winching for Trump for some time now

I couldn't listen to that ? and the so called "man" at all. Cut that ? real quick.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so roughly about 3/5 of voting age white people votes for trump...

think about that yall

yet no one is racist
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    i wonder how many people deleted or was deleted from facebook accts
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    when @sion uses "respectfully"......that his warning to you before you get clipped....lol

just playing homie
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i wonder how many people deleted or was deleted from facebook accts

according to the trump supporters who I'm friends w, quite a few of them..

I'm not that petty but they aren't viewed the same way.

A few family members on my wife's side voted Trump, she pretty much hates them now.

Right now, she refuses to go the the family Christmas party, hosted by her great-aunt, one of the Trump supporters.

I don't give a ? if we go or not. Either way, in my head, it's ? em. Never will I look at them the same. Don't care to conversation w them. (not like I did anyways)

They choose to be ignorant to the negatives that Trump embodies and has brought out, yet, bash Obama for nothing.

? em.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options

not bad

It's called objectivity.

The Republican party won't be opposing Trump anytime soon because this president will be the kind of guy that will go on TV and talk the most horrendous s*** about any politician opposing him and if they are in his own party it will be even worse Donald Trump will embody the concept of the bully pulpit completely

For any Republican politician Voting against Donald Trump's anti-corruption policies would be political suicide

You're being naive to think they won't fight that ?
  • blackrain
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

White supremacy is NOT about what's right and justice, ITS ABOUT POWER!!

And that was proven on election day. They have been cheating us since day one...but like the universe punishes/rewards people through karma, they will reap what they sow.

Pretty much...that's why I disagree with the there's a lesson to be learned type ? . There really isn't. For one, I'm not about emulating the actions of white folks just to prove a point that "hey we can do it too" because as you said they reap what they sow and that battle between white men and white feminists is going to play out on a very public scale once Trump actually goes about some of the policies he wants to enact or take away and those same dumb white women see just who they helped to put in office. 2nd I'm also not about discounting the women who we often say are the backbone and life blood of the community. Not sucking up, but to discount them or attempt to place them in the background/back burner won't do any good in the short or long term. Our fight should be their fight and vice versa. Ain't no gaining or maintaining that power w/o black women.
  • blackrain
    Options
    Oh I agree 100% but it's hard to make that economic base when the platform to do that is now in the hands of someone who is actively going to put his greatest efforts in place to destroy and deport you. All these years of people working to build it and make it better and in one fall swoop this new administration is going to undo and deport them.

Millennials could have decided the election and gotten the favourable pick. I think now younger people are going to have to learn the hard way that the civil rights to vote is a powerful thing, especially when your informed. Simple things like that people take for granted.

Between the reaction from young white people to this election and Brexit it's shined a huge light on just how uninformed many of them are when they clearly thought they "knew" more than they actually did about what does and doesn't affect them.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    ALL this protesting is ? stupid she lost this is how democracy works in 4 years we will have another shot at electing someone else people especially young people are acting very childish right now

Look up the first amendment

The 1st Amendment does not alter the outcomes of Elections therefore all the protesting and crying is a childish waste of time.

They have the right to protest
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    So I guess y'all preferred the status quo? Trump's presidency in the long term will be good for black people. Y'all watch this play out. I don't know about y'all but what has the status quo done for black people in the US? I'm ready for a real change and if it means 4-8 years of potentially a disastrous guy like Trump in office to get us to where we need to be then good.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Yeah more mandatory sentences and more tough on crime laws will be better for black people