The Official World Politics Thread - All Breaking News here.

Options

Comments

• farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I find it funny all these trump supporters on social media talkin bout "lets be united" "we all need to stand behind our president" maaaan ? that knowin damn well they was shittin on obama from the jump just because he was black ppl actually have reasons to not wanna ? wit trump ? that cac
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread has become pure hilarity.... all you ? liberalstupid are in tears and I love it.

And @blackrain it's not about being jealous of whites it's about doing what is necessary to replace them as the major powers in this world because doing so is the only way to prevent our suffering. We don't want the same power Europeans have just so we can commit the evil they do we want power so that we can prevent their continued destruction of humanity and the earth.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    I haven't seen @A Talented ? in while, he must be still out celebrating, he must be ecstatic about the results. Christmas came early for him.

He got banned I think
  • zzombie
    Options
    I haven't seen @A Talented ? in while, he must be still out celebrating, he must be ecstatic about the results. Christmas came early for him.

He goes by another name now
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    This thread has become pure hilarity.... all you ? liberalstupid are in tears and I love it.

And @blackrain it's not about being jealous of whites it's about doing what is necessary to replace them as the major powers in this world because doing so is the only way to prevent our suffering. We don't want the same power Europeans have just so we can commit the evil they do we want power so that we can prevent their continued destruction of humanity and the earth.

I'm 100% in agreement with doing what is needed to replace white folks as the top of the power structure...but for the bold the way some people talk you could easily think otherwise...
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    No. Latinos are not a monolith.

Cubans knew Trump wasn't talking about them, he was talking about the Mexicans. He didn't say he was going to build a wall around Cuba.

Cubans, Mexicans, Puerto Ricans etc are all different. They are quick to remind you of that and really don't want to be piled together.

The rest of the world thinks in terms of nationality (and tribe) not skin color and language, thats American ? .

That's more to do with their ignorance, cuz there's just as many immigrants from other latin american countries as there is mexicans. Their ? will be getting deported just like the mexicans.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    No. Latinos are not a monolith.

Cubans knew Trump wasn't talking about them, he was talking about the Mexicans. He didn't say he was going to build a wall around Cuba.

Cubans, Mexicans, Puerto Ricans etc are all different. They are quick to remind you of that and really don't want to be piled together.

The rest of the world thinks in terms of nationality (and tribe) not skin color and language, thats American ? .

That's more to do with their ignorance, cuz there's just as many immigrants from other latin american countries as there is mexicans. Their ? will be getting deported just like the mexicans.

They'll see eventually they all will.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ Obama's ? expressions:

3A3E45B400000578-3922932-image-a-72_1478800022961.jpg

3A3E5D7C00000578-3922932-image-a-105_1478802237346.jpg

Meeting Trump for the first time!
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I will say this.

Because Trump is not your typical conservative, I am somewhat encouraged that his agenda includes words and phrases such as:

"Infrastructure Spending"

AND

"Education"

Well see how much of that gets past Congress, tho

• traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at the fear mongering going on these days. Some of these people are out here acting like Trump is about to put us back in chains.

I full expect dude to be a bad president, and he certainly won't do anything good for Black people, but people are going overboard with some of these reactions. Just like having as president and a Democrat supermajority initially didn't lead to heaven on earth for blacks, having trump as president and a Republican supermajority won't result in hell for most of us either.

It ain't about what he gon do

It's this white ppl feeling empowered. I said it before but Yesterday I seen more confederate flags than I ever seen since I been to Texas.

I'm in a open carry state and I'm prepared (kinda) to defend myself.
  • zzombie
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

He goes by another name now

What's his name so I can change it A Talented ?

Undefeatable
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lord Ether wrote: »

Trump looked shook the 1st couple mins there.
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Fellas I have work to tend to so I'll come on later tonight. But I aint finna debate Obama because it doesn't ? matter anymore. Trump won and he's pushing in his first 100 days to implement legislation that will allow him to repeal every single law Obama and Bill Clinton enacted that he deems unconstitutional..... He said this as the third thing he is going to do.

? are gonna miss the ? out of Obama in 2 years.... Obama was given the world he didn't make it. He did the best he could do with what he was given and did an amazing job in 8 years. The great things Obama did will be accredited to Trump when they come to fruition and will be used to defend him when he enacts his tyranny and destroys communities and minorities.

F**k that missing Obama in 2 years sh*t.

In two years we need to be in control of the senate and the house in order to curtail some of Trump's ? policies.

? gonna learn about supply side economics real quick when he passes his tax plan. He promises 4-8% gdp growth per year....lol. Thats nearly impossible because we dont have the labor force, and our productivity is around 0.5%.

When that measly trickle down comes, black people dont never get sh*t just like it has been proven over and over in the past.

Oh yeah, ? gonna learn.

Dems have their own "trickle down liberalism" - see we can't help black people specifically but raising tide lifts all boats, sound right?

The days of 4% GDP growth are over. 2% annum is a good year now.

Can't wait for Jan 20, 2017 and onward. ? is going to be priceless
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One group I don't understand: old black church people.

Even after all the fuckshit has started goin down since this cac ? 45 was elected, they still preachin that "? is president" and "? runs the USA, trust him" ? .

I really want to smack a few of them with a Bible once or twice.
  • tupacfan12
    tupacfan12 Members Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Howard Dean did a damn good job as DNC chair last time, the party needs his leadership I hope he wins.

But I'm now convinced that Elizabeth Warren will be the democratic nominee in 2020. She can unite the blue collar, college kids, and old guard of the Democratic Party.
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    tupacfan12 wrote: »
    Howard Dean did a damn good job as DNC chair last time, the party needs his leadership I hope he wins.

But I'm now convinced that Elizabeth Warren will be the democratic nominee in 2020. She can unite the blue collar, college kids, and old guard of the Democratic Party.

Nah she's liked 70 right now

Look for:
    Julian Castro
    - Dems can win White House with 37% of the white vote if they coalesce Anti Trump sentiment to get out black and Latino voters

Other names to watch for
    Kristen Gillenbrad, Andrew Coumo

I don't want wanna hear about cornball Booker. Only Booker we respect is Devin
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tupacfan12 wrote: »

I'd love her for President.

I'm hoping she can galvanize the blue collar American but I am not sure.

What makes you think that.