• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Muhannad wrote: »
    Congressional ? pt.1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGN7b37dn4c
    Congressional ? pt. 2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suK2M3Y2pfU

I always thought cooning was black people playing a stereotype for the amusement of whites. Dressing up as a ? and playing out a stereotypical blaxploitation ? character for Michael Moore? This was the textbook definition of cooning. Has Tariq ever addressed this blatant cooning he did for Michael Moore, since he likes to call others out on their cooning? Guess it takes one to know one...
    Watch smart dumb brothas find a way to spin this sh*t though, because they lack any concept of integrity and have a clear confirmation bias. I've see one of them say that Tariq "murked" Tucker Carlson. Can't take these people seriously, man. They're like that conservative Fox news crowd, with the difference that Fox news crowd actually has some influence, while these n*ggas are worthless to anyone..

So satire is cooning now?

In these videos he breaks down his Tucker Carlson interview.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Yu4FfmO5qPc

Go to the 12:15 mark

https://youtube.com/watch?v=2Pazu1MIYIc
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Does vlad only interview black people? Orlando brown was right he just exploits ? for profit. ? should of stopped ? with him after he sued Rick Ross. This jew talked ? about another man and got dealt with if he should have either handled it himself or just took his L
    While he does exploit black people it's not like he's putting a gun to their head to do so. These brothers go on his platform and willingly act out every stereotype, promote ignorance and drysnitch. They do all that for attention while this k!ke is making money off of their ? for attention. Brothers never see the big picture which is why outsiders will always be able to exploit their dumb a#ses. That's why these people instigated tribal warfare in Africa to get slaves and profit. Notice how most dudes in here are picking sides and get caught up in the salaciousness and gossip like young schoolgirls instead of seeing the bigger picture. A Khazar Jew setting 2 black men up in a potentially hazardous situation that could have them lose money, freedom and health. Both black men had something to lose. It wasn't 2 unsigned rappers or yt vlogers that nobody watched. Tariq a clown for allowing himself to get played like this...

While he loves to exploit ignant n*gga sh*t, he doesn't like it when it hits him. Notice how he sued Ross when he got touched and how he hasn't done a story on Ross since that incident 7 years ago. It's cool when these 'schwarzes' fight eachother, but let me stay out of it and profit off of it..

There's a lot to be said for the bold. More often than not we are the authors of our own undoing. Mfs will willingly participate in ? that is detrimental to their own growth and well being then look for a scapegoat to point the finger at when ? goes arwy. The "powers" have been using the same systematic tactics to subjugate ? for hundreds of years. Easily divided. Easily distracted from the primary issue(s). Questionable choices. No forethought. No accountability. Welcome to our self inflicted self destruction.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    2 grown fools SMH. Either u fight on sight or keep it moving

Nah, talking it out is also an option.

Not when a certain line is crossed. Ain't no talking it's on sight

If no one was physically harmed, you can always talk it out.

You meet to talk, if it escalates you handle it there or let them know, next time you see them it's on.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tavis Smiley and Boyce Watkins>>>>>
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vlad snitched on tommy lol
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @a.mann This was a while ago, but still relevant since it shows the clear contradiction in what one says vs what one does. Those clips prove that a brother is an opportunist that will do anything for money and I'm not knocking him for that. Just don't get on your high horse and call others out and front like you got a noble cause, when you got skeletons in your closet. I'm sure he got compensated for his cooning back in '06, just like a Charles Barkley or Stacey Dash now. Why was it ok for Tariq to ? , but other blacks in the public eye can't have an opposing opinion? What he did with Michael Moore was the textbook definition of cooning, while most of these blacks that he calls out are more Uncle Tom's than actual ? . Words like "? " get used out of context, which make them lose their power and meaning but I digress.

Bottom line... That pro-black nonsense is just a hustle. I made a classic thread about that years ago. That Congressional ? shows you how a guy can go from a wack gangsta rapper to a pua guy to a wannabe ? / mack daddy telling lames how to 'mack' on black chicks to cooning for Michael Moore to selling P. Miller/ Vamp Life/ Walmart quality clothes to a pro-black race hustler peddling Afrocentric docs full of half truths, revisionist BS, unsubtantiated lies and pseudo science.

Is it Oochie Wallie or is it One Mic? Hidden Colors, the triumph of melanin vs. promoting colorism by referring to a black dude you don't like as crispy? Still don't see how anyone can get a pass for that blatant selfhating and childish BS. What's next? "African bootyscratcher?" "You black as hell". "Tarbaby"? This pro-black 'intellectual' pushing 50 is using schoolyard disses. If he had a mature audience with an ounce of integrity, that colorism sh*t would never be tolerated. When you lack integrity, you can give anything a pass.
    nex gin wrote: »
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Does vlad only interview black people? Orlando brown was right he just exploits ? for profit. ? should of stopped ? with him after he sued Rick Ross. This jew talked ? about another man and got dealt with if he should have either handled it himself or just took his L
    While he does exploit black people it's not like he's putting a gun to their head to do so. These brothers go on his platform and willingly act out every stereotype, promote ignorance and drysnitch. They do all that for attention while this k!ke is making money off of their ? for attention. Brothers never see the big picture which is why outsiders will always be able to exploit their dumb a#ses. That's why these people instigated tribal warfare in Africa to get slaves and profit. Notice how most dudes in here are picking sides and get caught up in the salaciousness and gossip like young schoolgirls instead of seeing the bigger picture. A Khazar Jew setting 2 black men up in a potentially hazardous situation that could have them lose money, freedom and health. Both black men had something to lose. It wasn't 2 unsigned rappers or yt vlogers that nobody watched. Tariq a clown for allowing himself to get played like this...

While he loves to exploit ignant n*gga sh*t, he doesn't like it when it hits him. Notice how he sued Ross when he got touched and how he hasn't done a story on Ross since that incident 7 years ago. It's cool when these 'schwarzes' fight eachother, but let me stay out of it and profit off of it..

There's a lot to be said for the bold. More often than not we are the authors of our own undoing. Mfs will willingly participate in ? that is detrimental to their own growth and well being then look for a scapegoat to point the finger at when ? goes arwy. The "powers" have been using the same systematic tactics to subjugate ? for hundreds of years. Easily divided. Easily distracted from the primary issue(s). Questionable choices. No forethought. No accountability. Welcome to our self inflicted self destruction.
    Agreed. Like you rewrote my post...
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Congressional ? pt.1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGN7b37dn4c
    Congressional ? pt. 2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suK2M3Y2pfU

I always thought cooning was black people playing a stereotype for the amusement of whites. Dressing up as a ? and playing out a stereotypical blaxploitation ? character for Michael Moore? This was the textbook definition of cooning. Has Tariq ever addressed this blatant cooning he did for Michael Moore, since he likes to call others out on their cooning? Guess it takes one to know one...
    Watch smart dumb brothas find a way to spin this sh*t though, because they lack any concept of integrity and have a clear confirmation bias. I've see one of them say that Tariq "murked" Tucker Carlson. Can't take these people seriously, man. They're like that conservative Fox news crowd, with the difference that Fox news crowd actually has some influence, while these n*ggas are worthless to anyone..

Man, he changed from that era man........nah, I can't defend this.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People aren't allowed to grow and mature around here so it makes sense that jealous "males" go outbid their way to nitpick about anything they can when it comes to the person that they are jealous of

If you goofy ? don't like TN and you think he's too flawed or whatever then do what he does better than he does it. It's that simple
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THIS the ? y'all ? wit??!?! hahahahahaha

WOW!!!!
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remember that scene in "Django Unchained" when these black slaves were fighting while Calvin Candy and his white friends watched? That's what it looked like to me.
    Vlad is already distancing himself from Tariq, because he sees this is bad business. If he doesn't potential interviewees might not want to get interviewd by him, because he can't guarantee a safe, professional work environment. Imagine if one of them drill rappers were interviewd and their enemies rolled up. Vlad's doing damage control. I'm no legal expert but if Vlad doesn't distance himself he is liable to get sued too. I can see why Vlad flagged Tariq's channel...

What kind of idiotic false equivalence is this? Vlad has no vested interest in either of these two ? ... let alone ownership or power to command these two to be combative yet he reminded you of a slave master because two black men were arguing in front of him?childplease.png

that sounds more like some sort of pent up insecurity to me ...

and who cares about who vlad is distancing himself from .... vlad has no business dealings with either one of these two individuals...

lol @ vlad getting sued for doing an interview ... what.png

lol @ "not providing a safe work environment" as if the interviewees are his employees... mjlol.png

ohhhhhh ? im dead @ this DUSTYHOTEPLOGIC ..... this ? thought he was kicking some fire too ...yikes
    This is like when Birdman made a scene or when Beanie Sigel pointed his finger in Charlamagne's face. This type of childish behavior is only acceptable in dumb n*gga circles. Whether or not CtG or Tommy got 'punked' is besides totally irrelevant in any professional circles since this ain't highschool. All that bravado sh*t is for the birds once you start dealing with responsibilities. Notice how Young Turks fans didn't call out Cenk for not fighting Alex Jones when he crashed his set a while ago. Only dumb wannabe hood n*ggas live by this dumb hood n*gga street code.
    look at all the self hate being put on display here .... calling these two black men "dumb hood ? '' and comparing their ''inappropriate'' behavior to the "appropriate" behavior of whites 5I5s8.png .....sad

and then on top of the self loathing .. we get into more false equivalence... did alex jones threaten to ? cenk like tommy did tariq or nah ? ?

that jail house half baked intellect ? is embarrassing
    You got grown men pushing 50 talking about G-checking brothers while acting like they're black leaders and their followers accept it. How can n*ggas be surprised that no'one takes them seriously, when they promote this type of behavior? How can they whine about white supremacy and how white cops and civilians shoot them when they're perceiving them a threat while they promote and glorify violent thug behavior?

an internet poster who has presented nothing to the community besides being a commentator on a chat forum telling someone about who is being taken serious?? sabu.png

? you sound like a damn ? yourself talking about some "what about black on black crime" ..."how da white man gone respect yallz when yallz dont even respect yo selfs" sabu.png
    Finally. ? are hired help, right? Start "G-checkin'" their handlers, the ones that pull the strings (f#ck the hired help). Give them awards. Run up on mr. Charlie with that corny WWE worldstar sh*t. Cliven Bundy talked sh*t about n*ggas. Cliven Bundy's the same dude that backed down federal agents. Something none of these pro-blacks have been able to do. You know Tariq ain't trying to see none of these "suspected white supremacists". N*ggas know who they start sh*t with and who not.[/i

and what kind of man goes around demanding other men to involve themselves in activities that they dont partake in personally?? dame2.png

i mean...... do you need that ? tariq to be your daddy and show you the way??dame2.png

? when are YOU going to go run up on some white supremacist? you got a name you got a motive ..why aren't YOU doing anything about cliven bundy besides running your mouth on an internet forum.... i think we all know the answer to that question lol

you dusty hotep ? are sad ....
  • Muhannad
    Options
    These smart dumb brothers are now pulling that "why you hatin'", "you jealous", "let a black man get his money"-card when you expose their (mack)daddy for the opportunist and hypocrite that he is. Typical. At what point did I lie or posted unsubstantiated opinions? Everything was factual.
    I'm not knockin' no'one's hustle though. I got no problem with these prosperity pimps or race hustlers or anyone else getting legal $, but I can give my opinion on their methods of getting $ like anyone else.
    Just like when I'm talking about a wack rapper in The Reason, there's always fans that get emotional and try to get personal with you to get you to stop talking about the rapper and switch the subject onto you. Refute what I posted or ? . Namecalling, shaming tactics and deflections won't change the facts I posted. Learn how to debate like a grown man. Learn how to formulate arguments. This namecalling/ why you hating on my daddy-type sh*t will only make you look like a youngminded, fatherless groupie a*s brotha even more.

The reaction of these fatherless smart dumb brothers when you're exposing their leader is comparable to children when you telling them Santa ain't real. You got these weak posters squirming, deflecting, namecalling and trying to make personal attacks to get you to stop talking about their leader. This thread ain't about me or any particular poster. It's about this childish WWE incident that took place and the people involved. Skip this thread if you can't deal with the truth...

@A.Jackson I see what you're trying to say. We have to allow people room to change and can't hold everything they did against them for ever. By that same token we got to allow the "? " to change as well. Can't be calling out black people for the same stuff you did (worse). Can't talk about "white supremacy" being bad when you promote colorism - residue from that same white supremacy you whine about - at the same time. I gotta call this flagrant sh*t out...
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    These smart dumb brothers are now pulling that "why you hatin'", "you jealous", "let a black man get his money"-card when you expose their (mack)daddy for the opportunist and hypocrite that he is. Typical. At what point did I lie or posted unsubstantiated opinions? Everything was factual.
    I'm not knockin' no'one's hustle though. I got no problem with these prosperity pimps or race hustlers or anyone else getting legal $, but I can give my opinion on their methods of getting $ like anyone else.
    Just like when I'm talking about a wack rapper in The Reason, there's always fans that get emotional and try to get personal with you to get you to stop talking about the rapper and switch the subject onto you. Refute what I posted or ? . Namecalling, shaming tactics and deflections won't change the facts I posted. Learn how to debate like a grown man. Learn how to formulate arguments. This namecalling/ why you hating on my daddy-type sh*t will only make you look like a youngminded, fatherless groupie a*s brotha even more.

The reaction of these fatherless smart dumb brothers when you're exposing their leader is comparable to children when you telling them Santa ain't real. You got these weak posters squirming, deflecting, namecalling and trying to make personal attacks to get you to stop talking about their leader. This thread ain't about me or any particular poster. It's about this childish WWE incident that took place and the people involved. Skip this thread if you can't deal with the truth...

@A.Jackson I see what you're trying to say. We have to allow people room to change and can't hold everything they did against them for ever. By that same token we got to allow the "? " to change as well. Can't be calling out black people for the same stuff you did (worse). Can't talk about "white supremacy" being bad when you promote colorism - residue from that same white supremacy you whine about - at the same time. I gotta call this flagrant sh*t out...

Once again you have not said a single word about sotomayor in your novel of worthless words

You keep talking about things TN did over a decade ago

Pseudo-intellectuals smh
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Both of them looked like losers in this situation while Vlad kee keeing & pulling their strings. Only thing was missing if Vlad would've said "baddest man hit my hand? Hit that man"
    Remember that scene in "Django Unchained" when these black slaves were fighting while Calvin Candy and his white friends watched? That's what it looked like to me.
    Vlad is already distancing himself from Tariq, because he sees this is bad business. If he doesn't potential interviewees might not want to get interviewd by him, because he can't guarantee a safe, professional work environment. Imagine if one of them drill rappers were interviewd and their enemies rolled up. Vlad's doing damage control. I'm no legal expert but if Vlad doesn't distance himself he is liable to get sued too. I can see why Vlad flagged Tariq's channel...

This is like when Birdman made a scene or when Beanie Sigel pointed his finger in Charlamagne's face. This type of childish behavior is only acceptable in dumb n*gga circles. Whether or not CtG or Tommy got 'punked' is besides totally irrelevant in any professional circles since this ain't highschool. All that bravado sh*t is for the birds once you start dealing with responsibilities. Notice how Young Turks fans didn't call out Cenk for not fighting Alex Jones when he crashed his set a while ago. Only dumb wannabe hood n*ggas live by this dumb hood n*gga street code.
    You got grown men pushing 50 talking about G-checking brothers while acting like they're black leaders and their followers accept it. How can n*ggas be surprised that no'one takes them seriously, when they promote this type of behavior? How can they whine about white supremacy and how white cops and civilians shoot them when they're perceiving them a threat while they promote and glorify violent thug behavior?

Finally. ? are hired help, right? Start "G-checkin'" their handlers, the ones that pull the strings (f#ck the hired help). Give them awards. Run up on mr. Charlie with that corny WWE worldstar sh*t. Cliven Bundy talked sh*t about n*ggas. Cliven Bundy's the same dude that backed down federal agents. Something none of these pro-blacks have been able to do. You know Tariq ain't trying to see none of these "suspected white supremacists". N*ggas know who they start sh*t with and who not.

200x200px-ZC-9cc5fcaf_slow-clap-gif.gif
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Tariq has a Soul Plane in his closet, lol. This ? is wack and funny in a bad exploitation movie kinda way, but it ain't cooning. David Clarke is cooning, Barkley is cooning, Raven Symone is cooning. Clown the ? , but ain't gotta drag him out to pasture for it.

Seems to me the only people giving him this leader title are the ones that seem to hate him and tear him down. That tells me y'all are the ones looking for a "savior". If Tariq doesn't fit these impeccable standards, the good news is dude never wanted to be a leader and has stated so. So my suggestion to all of you is stop acting like he's supposed to be and stop acting like you need one in the first place.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

-Says in one post that he's not a "legal expert" but he KNOWS that dj vlad is liable to get sued .... all while providing 0 statutes that he could get sued for violating besides providing a hostile work environment............. (FOR PEOPLE THAT AREN'T HIS EMPLOYEES) deadmanny.png

-Then claims ''EVERYTHING I WROTE IS FACT'' duckr.png

-Says ? need to stop acting fatherless ... but is begging for another man to lead the way on "g-checking" white supremacist for him heh.png

-Says ? need to stop name calling .......after making a post calling two black men "dumb hood ? "mjlol.png

-Says "give a ? a second chance yall" scust.png

But see this is how the mind of a typical dusty hotep ? operates ... projecting out unsubstantiated nonsense then claiming it to be fact ....bathing in logical fallacies not excluding burden of truth ..ad hominem ... strawmanning ... etc etc etc

its that typical kufi wearing jailhouse intellect ? .... if you've seen one of these one fish two fish red fish blue fish ass ? you've seen them all
    jlAFaClQwX34q7edlw8U7GgOkmiD4hRyCJ85UY_lrVy78w5ejrQbcwwc6AT0k75ZEbuPJtuFDgWhGrpE41tH=w426-h320-n

"Swine My Brutha?"
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn @Muhannad bodied this thread.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Damn @Muhannad bodied this thread.

Nah he didn't, but at least he tried

Whereas you contributed nothing of value, just like you are continuing to do
  • Muhannad
    Options
    @xxCivicxx I already told you I'm not with the pom poms out, picking sides 'n sh*t. Gossiping, wanting to see 2 grown men fight like schoolgirls during recess. That's you youngminded brothers. Refute what I said or ? .

@kzzl Actually it was cooning. He displayed a stereotype for the amusement of white people for monetary gain. How was that not cooning? That's litterally what cooning means and has always meant. Al Jolson (some of these ? were white), Steppin' Fetchitt, Amos & Andy etc. were all coonin'. This Congressional ? falls in the same category.

None of those people you mentioned act out stereotypes for the amusement of whites. They just say things you (and I for that matter) disagree with for the most part. Their motives for making those statements might be to get in good graces with these white people. If that presumption is correct, they're closer to house n*ggas, Uncle Toms and ? 's than ? , if we have to call 'em names.

Like I said. I celebrate any brother getting money whether I agree with his methods or not. Prosperity ? or race hustler IDGAF. When you get on platforms and speak for black people, give lectures, tell black people how they should conduct themselves, have a following etc. you will be considered a leader. When you position yourself as a black spokesperson and intellectual, you're going to get scrutinized. Especially when you make it a habit of attacking other blacks.
  • xxCivicxx
    edited December 2016
    Options
    @xxCivicxx I already told you I'm not with the pom poms out, picking sides 'n sh*t. Gossiping, wanting to see 2 grown men fight like schoolgirls during recess. That's you youngminded brothers. Refute what I said or ? .

@kzzl Actually it was cooning. He displayed a stereotype for the amusement of white people for monetary gain. How was that not cooning? That's litterally what cooning means and has always meant. Al Jolson (some of these ? were white), Steppin' Fetchitt, Amos & Andy etc. were all coonin'. This Congressional ? falls in the same category.

None of those people you mentioned act out stereotypes for the amusement of whites. They just say things you (and I for that matter) disagree with for the most part. Their motives for making those statements might be to get in good graces with these white people. If that presumption is correct, they're closer to house n*ggas, Uncle Toms and ? 's than ? , if we have to call 'em names.

Like I said. I celebrate any brother getting money whether I agree with his methods or not. Prosperity ? or race hustler IDGAF. When you get on platforms and speak for black people, give lectures, tell black people how they should conduct themselves, have a following etc. you will be considered a leader. When you position yourself as a black spokesperson and intellectual, you're going to get scrutinized. Especially when you make it a habit of attacking other blacks.

Once again, not a single critical word about sotomayor, the man who "got on" by openly disrespecting black females and boys

The guy who threatened to shoot a female he hit with his car THIS YEAR

But you can go back two decades to gossip about TN

You're framing your nonargument in a way in which EVERY SINGLE BLACK PERSON THAT GETS CUT A CHECK BY A WHITE PERSON IS A ?

But you aren't smart enough to understand this smh

Once again, I'm asking you why you aren't giving the same amount of energy to criticizing ? sotomayor as your are to criticizing TN. That would be the NONBIASED thing to do correct??

Why do you keep asking me to 'refute' something? It's a deflection

Once again, pseudo-intellectuals
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

Once again, not a single critical word about sotomayor, the man who "got on" by openly disrespecting black females and boys

The guy who threatened to shoot a female he hit with his car THIS YEAR

But you can go back two decades to gossip about TN

You're framing your nonargument in a way in which EVERY SINGLE BLACK PERSON THAT GETS CUT A CHECK BY A WHITE PERSON IS A ?

But you aren't smart enough to understand this smh

Once again, I'm asking you why you aren't giving the same amount of energy to criticizing ? sotomayor as your are to criticizing TN. That would be the NONBIASED thing to do correct??

Why do you keep asking me to 'refute' something? It's a deflection

Once again, pseudo-intellectuals

Don't even bother....some get it some don't....
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Ayo ? both of these ?

Why ? Tariq tho? What has he done to have the black community turn on him? And that's a rhetorical question cuz I don't want a reason to hate him

All I ever see is him standing up for us. ? in a bucket if u ask me..
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Ayo ? both of these ?

Why ? Tariq tho? What has he done to have the black community turn on him? And that's a rhetorical question cuz I don't want a reason to hate him

According to some people in this thread, you can't have a past, or make mistakes, ? or even just be young lol....

As a leader(what they called him not me) you must have no skeletons in your closet, you can't address threats, or even confront ? who get super aggressive with females and super passive with males
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    Playing a ? = cooning

So Terrance Howard is a ? for hustle and flow mjlol.png

Never mind the actual content of what is being said in the satirical clip ...simply playing the ? role itself is cooning

I suppose playing an athlete in a movie would also be cooning by that definition as well mjlol.png

A black woman playing a single mother in any film backed by a white studio would also be a ? as it fits this brothers definition mjlol.png

This is the type of idiot logic you're dealing with when you have one of these goofy ? trying to enlighten you with their obtusity "facts"
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Ayo ? both of these ?

I dont know much about him but he seems like a clown, what i have seen. Black people dont vote-relinquish your vote so others can choose for you and have their agenda while you give up and give up your say. For some theoretical "make them earn your vote" at a later date. Meanwhile we live in the here and now. And current elections effect our lives...now. There was a thread where he said some weird things about black women during the slavery era. And this. For the casual people who were never impressed with him and saw it as something to be disregarded from the start he's done nothing to change that viewpoint. Only strengthen it. This dude aint lookin too impressive to a lot of us. I can make better deductions that make way more sense without dude.