Damn! We Lost Serena To A White Guy

Options

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    The black race in america is doomed.... there is literally no hope that black people will ever be more than what we are now and what's worse as times goes on we are probably going to drop from 3rd class to 4th class citizens.
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Black women love marrying these losers but hate when black men start marrying white women

Shame

Exactly. all of the black feminazi's on twitter who lacerated mike colter for marrying a white woman are either completely silent on this, or are screaming "get dat money gurrl". even though his net worth is around something like 4 million so technically she's marrying down. I hope whenever the next famous black male celebrity marries outside of his race and those ? bring out their pitchforks, they get called out on their hypocrisy
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Nobody gives a ? bout lebron

What if he told you he had cancer?

bwahahahahaha

real tears!!!
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its nothing to discuss really. Bw they marry white often marry down. That ole boy got 4ms is surprising itself.

Let her cook let him cook wish him the best. I just hope that I have my paper right so in about 20 years I can smang their light skinned shawty.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hes the creator of a racist forum n bagged a 130 mill queen

Lmaooooooo
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I'm still smh and lmao @2stepz_ahead home girl saying she dates cacs cuz she can't find a brother that meets of all standards and requirements.......
    nah bruh
    ..she just want a black American that knows something about the world outside of his own culture.

an let's keep it 100.

not too many know what's going on nor care to want to know anything outside they block, city or their limited culture.

? don't wanna listen tho.

but guess who getting ass and they pockets filled up.....them swaggerless africans who mimic black Americans.

? just see how much influence they have around the world.

African dudes getting more ass than you but acting like you....yea...

but I'm the ?

an elzo...you seen the pics of the chicks I know in the DR. I just don't cross containmenate
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    all them resources leaving the community that gave her the drive and ambition to be what she is.....

but who's fault is it tho?

hers for not finding a worthy or equal mate or us for not being and producing mates that would be equal or good to her?
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have no feelings or opinion on this. I cant even force myself. I take it as a news story just a fyi type of thing.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    I thought her an common made a good couple
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all them resources leaving the community that gave her the drive and ambition to be what she is.....

Serena is heavily involved in black charities, and just married a billionaire. I'm guessing there will be more resources coming, not less. Now if she married some low-level white celebrity, then you would have a point.

Charities only receive a fraction of her wealth and let's be real...we know what charities are and who they benefit...not to undermine the assistance charities can provide if consistent...

And when they produce children....who will those children reproduce with? Have you seen Muhammad Ali's grandsons? Diana Ross, Michael Jackson, etc

2yli9tzq4whc.jpg
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black women love marrying these losers but hate when black men start marrying white women

Shame

Man black women ain't up in arms like that over interracial marriage.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Serena is heavily involved in black charities, and just married a billionaire. I'm guessing there will be more resources coming, not less. Now if she married some low-level white celebrity, then you would have a point.

Charities only receive a fraction of her wealth and let's be real...we know what charities are and who they benefit...not to undermine the assistance charities can provide if consistent...

And when they produce children....who will those children reproduce with? Have you seen Muhammad Ali's grandsons? Diana Ross, Michael Jackson, etc

2yli9tzq4whc.jpg

Damn Nico look just like his grandpa!
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Shame

Man black women ain't up in arms like that over interracial marriage.

mike_tysons_laughing-12385.gif
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    The black race in america is doomed

Your daddy trump can save us

? didn't i tell you to stop quoting me???

No
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black wealth gone
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
This discussion has been closed.