Options

Comments

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    The only leader is yourself. Realest ? . You build conglomerates not run to leaders, infrastructure is superior to a leader any day. Multiple people putting input that are vetted and verified. We just have to think logically and creative and create a modern culture to ourselves.

What changed for you from December 13th to now? You nosigned my post when I disagreed.

Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 21,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    December 13
    Tariq, Dr. Umar Johnson, Sa Neter, and Louis Farrakhan are our black leaders.

I was messing with y'all. I remember not one of your posts

real tears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    ? want to be white so bad....when were our scholars supposed to be docile or passive?? Not have personality, or swavor....tighten up man....not every scholar is a square ....a lot of our people scholars includdd come from the same area as rappers same environment with the same experiences so of course there will be some similarity in personality

But the wwf ? gotta stop....it's more important things to do....if somebody threaten you that's different but this is some I'm the leader no I'm the leader ? ...

I don't really understand the significance of your post. No one is criticizing these guys for having swagger. They are being criticized for being full of ? at times and the WWF ? that you yourself say needs to stop.

My post wasn't significant fam
    ? want to be white so bad....when were our scholars supposed to be docile or passive?? Not have personality, or swavor....tighten up man....not every scholar is a square ....a lot of our people scholars includdd come from the same area as rappers same environment with the same experiences so of course there will be some similarity in personality

But the wwf ? gotta stop....it's more important things to do....if somebody threaten you that's different but this is some I'm the leader no I'm the leader ? ...

I don't really understand the significance of your post. No one is criticizing these guys for having swagger. They are being criticized for being full of ? at times and the WWF ? that you yourself say needs to stop.

My post wasn't significant , the wwf stuff im talking about is the fake phone calls and etc
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the black conscious community is killing themselves. they are becoming or have become everything that they speak out against. it has become more about profit than anything else. the debates need to stop. u should not be publicly trying to embarrass anyone. u should be working together with each other and sharing knowledge and ideas.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    What exactly was getting out of hand and with whom?

Seti and Young Pharoah (or just Young Paroah?) was supposed to debate somebody (Amen Ra squad ?) in NY, organized by Sa Neter. The debate fell out, allegedly over a shady contract that would have given Sa Neter the rights to all of the intellectual property of the debater's (Young Pharoah) work, fined him $500 for each time he cursed, not payed for his travel or lodging, etc...

Seti and Pharoah still came to NY on the day of, and was going to have a different event but allegedly Sa Neter ? up the other event by various means including calling cops and goons. In the midst, various entertaining and inflammatory YouTube videos were dropped (some removed) going back at each other and their mothers.

Thanks and wow
    Thats some ? ? on Sa neter part if true. ? giving out 360 contracts in the conscious community

? is sad. They're getting in their own way
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buncha arrogant false prophet.
    comedic gold

Sa Neter Says Bro Polight Threatened To Send Gang Members To Murder Him! Shocking Video 11/30/16
    [url=" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3xCwZONFJQ"][/url]
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Seti and Young Pharoah (or just Young Paroah?) was supposed to debate somebody (Amen Ra squad ?) in NY, organized by Sa Neter. The debate fell out, allegedly over a shady contract that would have given Sa Neter the rights to all of the intellectual property of the debater's (Young Pharoah) work, fined him $500 for each time he cursed, not payed for his travel or lodging, etc...

Seti and Pharoah still came to NY on the day of, and was going to have a different event but allegedly Sa Neter ? up the other event by various means including calling cops and goons. In the midst, various entertaining and inflammatory YouTube videos were dropped (some removed) going back at each other and their mothers.

Thanks and wow
    Thats some ? ? on Sa neter part if true. ? giving out 360 contracts in the conscious community

Sa Neter was offering to pay way more to them. This was no Suge knight moment. The real reason why they didn't go was because Sa Neter wasn't going to put in their contract that they had the option to opt out in any given reason especially no fines added to them.

Their whole goal was to use SLANDER, CURSE, BE BELLIGERIENT, and IGNORANT and Sa wasn't going for that. He wanted a nice and clean professional debate which is all about the information and they had none. Their presentation was weak and I easily dismantled a lot of their claims and it's suppose to be about linguistics.

Young Pharaoh said Greek is not a spoken language....easily beatable claim...Seti said a monument could not be found, but it's in the Cairo museum and he said he searched the whole internet, but this fool was in Egypt quite a few times and never been to the Cairo museum...something ain't right.

And other ridiculous claims. Sa ain't the bad guy, these dudes were talking ? about a subject they had no knowledge on. It's like a layman debating to an chemists when he has no background in the subject matter and is not vetted at all.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As a i said ajax these ? getting in their own way.
    If one had never heard of any of these cats and their lil subculture and this was the introduction..... smh
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options

Thanks and wow

Sa Neter was offering to pay way more to them. This was no Suge knight moment. The real reason why they didn't go was because Sa Neter wasn't going to put in their contract that they had the option to opt out in any given reason especially no fines added to them.

Their whole goal was to use SLANDER, CURSE, BE BELLIGERIENT, and IGNORANT and Sa wasn't going for that. He wanted a nice and clean professional debate which is all about the information and they had none. Their presentation was weak and I easily dismantled a lot of their claims and it's suppose to be about linguistics.

Young Pharaoh said Greek is not a spoken language....easily beatable claim...Seti said a monument could not be found, but it's in the Cairo museum and he said he searched the whole internet, but this fool was in Egypt quite a few times and never been to the Cairo museum...something ain't right.

And other ridiculous claims. Sa ain't the bad guy, these dudes were talking ? about a subject they had no knowledge on. It's like a layman debating to an chemists when he has no background in the subject matter and is not vetted at all.

That's what separates these conscious dudes from the likes of Dr. Clarke, Dr. Ben, ect.....

They were professionals, these dudes are just getting over on the distrust of educational institutions in the community. ...

It's not like there are no blacks in academia, they just don't get on the Internet and make wild claims....

Michelle Alexander, Dyson & West are good, but they don't speak to the "streets " like umar and them??????

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options

Thanks and wow

As always, it's 2 sides.

Either way tho, the contract should've been straight a lot earlier than the week of the event.

It all seemed like it was going down until what - like 3 days before ?

Here's one of Pharoah's videos talking about it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIvPijOH9tI
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Young Pharaoh(new persona in the conscious community came in this year) and Sara Suten Seti(old to the communite he is in his 40´s) challenged the Amen Ra Squad(A group made to study egyptian literature and culture and they translate text and mke books) to a debate if the Mdw Ntr been deciphered.Sa neter(Elder of the community he´s the one that films 90% of the conscious videos out since the 90´s till now) creates the debates.Seti and Sa were tight.They made a contract so Seti & Pharaoh would get like 3,000 each or something like that and that the intellectual property would be his meaning:He would tape it and he would keep the tape but Seti and Pharao had the freedom to tape too.Seti /7 Pharaoh wanted something like 500$ per month besides the 3,000 for the taping.He also wanted some other ? .The fligh was booked & hotel.Seti and Pharaoh backed out!!!And the Amen Ra squad still did there lecture.Sei tried to do another lecture next day in NY and got ran off NY.He can´t come back.Words been exchanged saying that Seti sniffs coke and blow blunts to come down and still lives in his moms house.Umar got in it because Umar asked to have an elder council to resolve these problems.Seti makes a video talking ? to Umar.Umar fires back.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    edited December 2016
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxnrnkrShW0
    Sa Neter is a good man.Seti and YG are clowns.Watch this video him in the hood showing a black school.
  • 7figz
    edited December 2016
    Options

Young Pharaoh(new persona in the conscious community came in this year) and Sara Suten Seti(old to the communite he is in his 40´s) challenged the Amen Ra Squad(A group made to study egyptian literature and culture and they translate text and mke books) to a debate if the Mdw Ntr been deciphered.Sa neter(Elder of the community he´s the one that films 90% of the conscious videos out since the 90´s till now) creates the debates.Seti and Sa were tight.They made a contract so Seti & Pharaoh would get like 3,000 each or something like that and that the intellectual property would be his meaning:He would tape it and he would keep the tape but Seti and Pharao had the freedom to tape too.Seti /7 Pharaoh wanted something like 500$ per month besides the 3,000 for the taping.He also wanted some other ? .The fligh was booked & hotel.Seti and Pharaoh backed out!!!And the Amen Ra squad still did there lecture.Sei tried to do another lecture next day in NY and got ran off NY.He can´t come back.Words been exchanged saying that Seti sniffs coke and blow blunts to come down and still lives in his moms house.Umar got in it because Umar asked to have an elder council to resolve these problems.Seti makes a video talking ? to Umar.Umar fires back.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxnrnkrShW0
    Sa Neter is a good man.Seti and YG are clowns.Watch this video him in the hood showing a black school.

You're not sounding too objective here. You're entitled to your opinion of course.

The way I saw it is if they couldn't agree on a contract (I wouldn't have took that contract either), then why not let them do their own lecture somewhere else ? If Sa Neter really tried to ? that up, as they say he did, then what part of "he a good dude" is that ?

And what about that other video where Pharoah on the phone with Sa Neter and he saying "Tell Seti moms to suck my ? ?" LOL

As far as Dr. Umar, I mean - having a meeting would've been ok to some people, but Seti felt how he felt - like pretty much where were the elders when they were gettin ? over in NY ? And you can't say Umar ain't come off too cocky or try to son them / throw shade when he said it.
  • 7figz
    Options
    And that's not to say Sa Neter hasn't done good ? for the community but a ? up contract is a ? up contract. Gotta call it how I see it, and dude was definitely talkin his ? on the phone.

I wouldn't want to give away rights to my ? either.
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why did he fake the phone call?
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    This the same dude that took yall money and blew it on a philly stripper n got exposed

Hahahhahaha i been telln ya

Uh oh. The ? half-breed attention ? troll is back with more negativity.
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These dudes seem to have more of that street life / hustlers mentality than consciousness.
    Pharoah & Seti ..... even Sa ....... how their speech is laced with profanities unapologetically is hard to listen to. Having to filter and decipher the message is a task upon itself ....... even Jesus says man will be judged by his words .... so they do have theological significance. Dudes need to expand their vocabulary to step up their communication and conversation skills
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All these ? funny. They all sound like bickering smart-ass hoes at a slam session.
  • jetlifebih
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    These dudes seem to have more of that street life / hustlers mentality than consciousness.
    Pharoah & Seti ..... even Sa ....... how their speech is laced with profanities unapologetically is hard to listen to. Having to filter and decipher the message is a task upon itself ....... even Jesus says man will be judged by his words .... so they do have theological significance. Dudes need to expand their vocabulary to step up their communication and conversation skills

Did Jesus have a deep voice? Did he talk with a lisp??

Mfs be saying Jesus said like there's evidence other than the Bible of what he said...look man Jesus wasn't real....a man judged by his language and not his actions wasn't judged fairly anyway....
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Bazz-B wrote: »
    Why did he fake the phone call?

Well, I've seen a few instances where people's cellphone do actually ring while their on a call (possibly because their phone has some type of other notification that uses the ringing sound to alert them, or it's just quirky). I really hope that was the case w/ Umar...
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    Seti's only debate was made by Sa.The person that puts more money on Seti's pocket is Sa.Sa said Seti always walked away with Moe than 2,000 for his debates.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? refuse to work together
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    I see a lot of ya are new to this.But it´s not a bad thing but ya deffinetly was introduced to this ´´culture´´ in the wrong time.It´s like listening to rap for the first time in your life this year.Sa´s only error was trying to help Young Pharaoh.He should have known that kid was trouble from the jump.Poor man´s Bobby Hemmitt.
  • jetlifebih
    Options
    It's all ego tho...they could have come to a middle ground...
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »

Did Jesus have a deep voice? Did he talk with a lisp??

Mfs be saying Jesus said like there's evidence other than the Bible of what he said...look man Jesus wasn't real....a man judged by his language and not his actions wasn't judged fairly anyway....

That's all you zeroed in on ........ smh ...... how bout "the Bible says ...... " will that get you up out your feelings ....

People are judged on their language, if you like it or not ....... don't act like you don't curb and cater your language to settings you're in ......
    These dudes are speaking to the public. They read and study different information all the time. It should be nothing for them to choose words with better meaning for a more clear communication. Seems as if they're too lazy to scribe better wordings ....... when Umar is not in his feelings, his speeches are free of profanities ...... even brother Polight