Comments

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    DR. UMAR JOHNSON- (12/29/2016) INTERVIEW AFTER SARA SETI & HOW THIS BEEF GOT STARTED (AUDIO SKIPS )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8MOCG4sMDI
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Umar a clown. I never followed him like that and I dismissed a lot of the negativity (school, stripper, outbursts) on account of him being human and having a vision for a bigger picture I could get behind.....but this right here is just one too many issues. You can't be an effective leader (self proclaimed smh) and have your integrity questioned this much.

I've never heard of the other dude til now but since he's apart of this "beef" then he a clown too.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of these dudes are clowns for the most basic reason that they don't possess skills to even begin building the society they selling.

Talk about real revolutions: financial and economic revolutions like Claude Anderson, or food revolutions promoting the abolishing food desserts. Promote a stem revolution where ? are tuning into building robots and dreaming of space stations.

Most these ? be toting pistols and rifles would get wrecked but 11yr old white girls in paintball. No hype. You don't need degrees to impress me but you do need to talk about tangible ? and then you need to produce it. Taking about Kemet for fifty leven years ain't cutting it.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Dr. Umar's apology ... and non-apology. The non-apology starts at 8:30. (He ain't like the memes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EusAcwEB-pc
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been watching Umar videos, I wanted to better understand this man, and from what I can see he is carrying a whole lot of child ego. Much of his dialogue is about him, so if the process is to empower and uplift, it's voided by the content, because by extension the process and content is about Umar and not a movement. He spends a lot of time talking about what he's done, trying to build his ethos, and creating barriers between him and those he transacts with.

Also, he claims he's been a psychologist for twenty years? How Sway? If you are a doctor and you just got your doctorate in the past 5 years, then you became a psychologist in the past 5 years. He's prone to strange embellishment, because like a child his thoughts are about him and not others.

This is a smart man, but he's not a leader just because he says he is. If you're not asking him to show and prove and just taking his word for it on some Donald Trump ? , then you are doing yourself a disservice.

• mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Umar a clown
    Genie an agent
    Young Pharoah fraud
    etc.. etc...

So who in the "conscious community" do you guys look up to??
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mrrealone wrote: »
    Umar a clown
    Genie an agent
    Young Pharoah fraud
    etc.. etc...

Irritated genie is an agent?
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Dr. Umar's apology ... and non-apology. The non-apology starts at 8:30. (He ain't like the memes)

Yea this ? a clown, he's blaming everybody but himself for this situation going this far
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    Umar a clown
    Genie an agent
    Young Pharoah fraud
    etc.. etc...

Irritated genie is an agent?

Personally, I don't believe it. Cause that Washington, DC area is filled w/ gov't jobs and he had one until he got fired for the videos of him on YT. Fox and other news outlets exposed him, it even made it to Sarah Palin. Still drop a few good gems, but even Seti said this.

Now Umar coming @ Seti's neck for being a school cop. Smh. Well, well, well.....
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »

Yea this ? a clown, he's blaming everybody but himself for this situation going this far

To be real @ghostdog56 this is mostly your ? fault
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Umar a clown
    Genie an agent
    Young Pharoah fraud
    etc.. etc...

...white Jesus
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    Been watching Umar videos, I wanted to better understand this man, and from what I can see he is carrying a whole lot of child ego. Much of his dialogue is about him, so if the process is to empower and uplift, it's voided by the content, because by extension the process and content is about Umar and not a movement. He spends a lot of time talking about what he's done, trying to build his ethos, and creating barriers between him and those he transacts with.

Also, he claims he's been a psychologist for twenty years? How Sway? If you are a doctor and you just got your doctorate in the past 5 years, then you became a psychologist in the past 5 years. He's prone to strange embellishment, because like a child his thoughts are about him and not others.

This is a smart man, but he's not a leader just because he says he is. If you're not asking him to show and prove and just taking his word for it on some Donald Trump ? , then you are doing yourself a disservice.

Yea....

Umar says he never worked for the government, yet claims to have been a public school principal and psychologist. ......

• ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »

Wtf you talking bout
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »

Wtf you talking bout

U know wtf u did
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Irritated Genie worked in the government but that doesn't make you an agent. There are plenty of people who work in the government and never agents. SMH. People don't know what an agent is. If you can spot an agent that easily, then you aren't dealing with an agent.
  • (Nope)
    Options
    bambu wrote: »

Yea....

Umar says he never worked for the government, yet claims to have been a public school principal and psychologist. ......

Word, that doesn't even make sense. It also doesn't make sense that he still claims to be a school psychologist, but doesn't work for a school? Maybe he takes referrals, provides assessments and is a consultant, but he's real obtuse and paternal with his ? . He doesn't use accurate language and he's somebody that should value accurate language. I think he banks on the fact that people who have questions will be seen as nit-picking or divisive, so he just keeps slick talking, but for people who don't see themselves as 'plebs' or him as a prince, it waters down his message.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Social media ain't counter productive to black people. Counter productive black people are counter productive to black people.

When you're wrong, admit you're wrong and shut the hell up. No sincere apology consists of the word "but".
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Umar is in the right but it's obvious he has a large ego and only apologized to placate people complaining about his foul language but how the f*** else do deal with n***** like Sara suten seti??? You cannot ignore n***** like that. using clean language ?? they don't respect that s*** the audience that really loves n***** like Sarah don't respect that s***.

• (Nope)
    edited January 2017
    Options

Social media ain't counter productive to black people. Counter productive black people are counter productive to black people.

When you're wrong, admit you're wrong and shut the hell up. No sincere apology consists of the word "but".

He fake humbled himself like a ? here. I'll take an apology with equivocations, but not one where that "but" shifts the blame to me.
  • zzombie
    Options

He fake humbled himself like a ? here. I'll take an apology with equivocations, but not one where that "but" shifts the blame to me.

He didn't do anything wrong in the first place.
  • (Nope)
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

He engaged someone that he shouldn't have in a way that was embarrassing. He faked a tough-guy phone call and then faked an apology. I'm not saying he should apologize, but he should be consistent.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

just some "low-key crab in the bucket ? ..ignorant rant.. smack dvd display with a side of colorism"
  • zzombie
    edited January 2017
    Options

He engaged someone that he shouldn't have in a way that was embarrassing. He faked a tough-guy phone call and then faked an apology. I'm not saying he should apologize, but he should be consistent.

I don't see anything wrong with Umar engaging Seti.... because like I said ignoring people like seti will not work. you think Umar is supposed to just let people talk reckless about him at let it go??? Nah. Did you pay attention to the last election??? Letting people talk s*** about you and you just keep quiet does not work it only strengthens the adversary.

The phone call s*** was whack I agree he should not have did that and apology was unnecessary
  • zzombie
    Options

just some "low-key crab in the bucket ? ..ignorant rant.. smack dvd display with a side of colorism"

He just just defended himself that's it.