Chrisette Michele Loses Netflix Deal After Trump Performance

Options
14567810»

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not talking about regular news stations. I'm talking about things that are by or for black people. Ya'll wanna say you see black people talking about it fine. I haven't seen that. I watch the Young Turks and they talk about real stuff more than most any other outlet I've seen, but they don't cater to blacks.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    ar8008wcqutc.png

That's not that stupid a question really. A group of democrats chose to boycott the inaugaration in the same way the celebrities did.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crisette Michele is getting out of this exactly what she was looking for.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "My family has disowned me. If you decide to Google me, you’ll see that America is writing about me in their newspapers. I’m the black poster child for discord right now, and he’s not going to shake my hand?" So no, I didn’t get to meet him.

She did all that for a handshake from a cac?
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    ar8008wcqutc.png

That's not that stupid a question really. A group of democrats chose to boycott the inaugaration in the same way the celebrities did.

He was the outgoing president. He can't boycott it. That question is dumb as ?

Yes, he could. All that ? is pomp and circumstance. You think they'd throw Obama in jail if he didn't show up?

I don't think he should have boycotted it, but saying he couldn't have is incorrect.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    ar8008wcqutc.png

Yes, he could. All that ? is pomp and circumstance. You think they'd throw Obama in jail if he didn't show up?

I don't think he should have boycotted it, but saying he couldn't have is incorrect.

He could have boycotted because he's a human being so he can do what he wants...would it have made any practical sense for the outgoing president to boycott the incoming presidents inauguration? No.
  • King$osa
    King$osa Members Posts: 319 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait did this ? just put herself on the same level as an outgoing president.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    ar8008wcqutc.png

He could have boycotted because he's a human being so he can do what he wants...would it have made any practical sense for the outgoing president to boycott the incoming presidents inauguration? No.

lol It makes as much practical sense as anyone else boycotting. This type of boycott is about nothing more than making a statement. If anything, such a move would have meant more coming from because he had arguably the most prominent position of any minority at the time.
    Lol @ the same 4 ? who at one point said they Were voting for Trump "cuz he keeps it real" being the ones defending her ? ? ..

Who are you talking about? Name names.

I know you aren't talking about me because I've told your silly ass on more than one occasion I'm not nor was I ever a Trump supporter.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ar8008wcqutc.png

lol It makes as much practical sense as anyone else boycotting. This type of boycott is about nothing more than making a statement. If anything, such a move would have meant more coming from because he had arguably the most prominent position of any minority at the time.
    Lol @ the same 4 ? who at one point said they Were voting for Trump "cuz he keeps it real" being the ones defending her ? ? ..

I know you aren't talking about me because I've told your silly ass on more than one occasion I'm not nor was I ever a Trump supporter.

? u knew u were one soon as u seen my post.. And yes the ? u did say u would vote for him so gtf
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited January 2017
    Options
    ar8008wcqutc.png

? u knew u were one soon as u seen my post.. And yes the ? u did say u would vote for him so gtf

You're a ? and a liar. I never said that. I said people who are voting for him were doing so because he keeps it real. I said from the beginning I didn't like Trump or Hillary, but Hillary was the lesser of two evils. Trump is a ? idiot. People on here can say whatever they want about me, but everyone has to admit that I'd never support someone that I thought was intellectually challenged.

Some of you dudes are clowns man. Just making up ? . lol
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    "In the future, everyone will be world-famous for 15 minutes" - Andy Warhol
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    "In the future, everyone will be world-famous for 15 minutes" - Andy Warhol

And depending on what you do, that might lead to five hours of infamy.