Husband catches his wife & her pastor having sex in daughters bedroom so he went & got that roscoe…

Options

Comments

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    How that ? run a $3 million pyramid scheme on black folk and get away with it?

Was he indicted? Was there Any consequences?

@obnoxiouslyfresh i think u Accidently missed this question, queen.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    Man this chick in here tryna implicate a pastor in some ? she has NO evidence of while posting folks pic
    Even tho OG is married.....@cain, ? needs a timeout

First of all, my pastor is a legend and was the talk of the town in the early 80s. He is the minister who mentored Bishop Magic Don Juan so we all know what time it is. This ain't a secret. He bout his money. He bout his money. He sold his gospel song to Kanye. He a trip. That's him singing on Kanye's song. That song was supposed to be for Christ.

D9AB5762-3DC5-4FEA-A8CA-266C856ABEA8_zpsigrdsgg8.png

O.B.

YOU SOUNDING LIKE A REAL BIRD RIGHT NOW!

YOU TALM BOUT HE A LEGEND? THATS SUPPOSED TO BE A MAN OF ? , DAM ALL THAT LENGEND POP ? ..

AND THE FACT THAT YOU KNOW HE'S FRAUDING AND U DONT CARE PUTS YOUR CHARACTER AT QUESTION..

U MOST DEF AINT GOING TO CHURCH FOR ? , U JUST WANNA SEE BUDDY

my ? black women are foolish when it come to church... u better not say nothing bout my passor lol.... Church is old folk social club. everybody be ? everybody and go there every Sunday frontin. The funny part is when u actually read the bible and bring up verses that implicat the ? goin on in the world they will tune u out. Most pastors are pimps with their gift of gab. Think about it besides the deacons do u see normal black men between the age of 28-48 in church? nope they be at home watchin football while the wife and kids go. I grew up in the church my great grand dad was a big deacon in my church and got outside kids. His side child used to be in church looking like my grandma. When I was younger I aint know why my grandma would be talkin ? bout her whenever she would come in town and go to church lol.

They act like they ain't got mothers and grandmas and aunts and ? .... Spending out r Sundays not bothering nobody trying to be decent people. Bunch of ? perfect Peters who know every ? thang.

Don't none of you guys perfect ass muthafucka a impress me.

Not you @aneed123

I feel u ob. But I think a lot of folk cant understand how a pastor can be doing allof that stuff and his congregation not give a ? .... like Eddie ong and them boys.

Well that's different. I'm not even trying to breathe the same air as a child molester.

But that man having an affair is not my business. And I completely understand how someone could not sit in a church and listen to a preacher who has had an affair, but obviously, in this specific case, it does not bother me. We go to church for our own reasons. I ain't telling nobody to come join me at church. It's so easy to let ? live.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    I can't remember who it was but y'all tried to get me to turn on Jesse before too. Won't ever happen.

• LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I can't remember who it was but y'all tried to get me to turn on Jesse before too. Won't ever happen.

Jesse set up King. He was handpicked by the feds.

Thems the type of ? you ? with?
    I see why you a cop.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    A lot of women fall under the ´´I like Chris Brown´´ syndrome.I know he beat up Rhianna but I like his music.Even though they qualify themselves as independent women and fight against domestic violence.Some women are just ? up and they fall for ? up men.It´s really weird to comprehend if you got values but ? up people are walking time bombs sometimes you can´t tell there ? up only when it´s too late.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    Idk man.

Dude believes in the same ? you believe in

Dude stood in front of that same ? and took an oath to someone

Then dude betrays that oath to not only that person...but the ? he says he believes in

And you still trust him?

It ain't just OB though, its ? in general.

Trying to plead that the flesh is weak or that man is innately flawed basically comes across as a get out of jail free card.

I can do whatever I want because I'm human and im weak. Oh okay so there's no accountability at all therefore morals account for nothing.

Part of all religion is self-discipline, having personal integrity etc. Those are kind of the basics.

Standing in front of a crowd preaching about accountability, morality, honesty etc but not practicing it.

This applies to all these ? from pastors to hoteps.

Zero accountability for one's own actions is the modus operandi of females that's why they continue going to these sweet ass churches. Imagine being a female under that fire and brimstone preaching after you just sucked three ? off in the club parking lot not more than six hours ago.

Ob defending this ? because if he can do his dirt and still get in heaven ain't no way she going to hell for all her hoe ? .

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat lmao

I see why you a cop.

Set up King. Wow.

I don't share that school of thought. Sorry
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Man this chick in here tryna implicate a pastor in some ? she has NO evidence of while posting folks pic

First of all, my pastor is a legend and was the talk of the town in the early 80s. He is the minister who mentored Bishop Magic Don Juan so we all know what time it is. This ain't a secret. He bout his money. He bout his money. He sold his gospel song to Kanye. He a trip. That's him singing on Kanye's song. That song was supposed to be for Christ.

O.B.

YOU TALM BOUT HE A LEGEND? THATS SUPPOSED TO BE A MAN OF ? , DAM ALL THAT LENGEND POP ? ..

AND THE FACT THAT YOU KNOW HE'S FRAUDING AND U DONT CARE PUTS YOUR CHARACTER AT QUESTION..

my ? black women are foolish when it come to church... u better not say nothing bout my passor lol.... Church is old folk social club. everybody be ? everybody and go there every Sunday frontin. The funny part is when u actually read the bible and bring up verses that implicat the ? goin on in the world they will tune u out. Most pastors are pimps with their gift of gab. Think about it besides the deacons do u see normal black men between the age of 28-48 in church? nope they be at home watchin football while the wife and kids go. I grew up in the church my great grand dad was a big deacon in my church and got outside kids. His side child used to be in church looking like my grandma. When I was younger I aint know why my grandma would be talkin ? bout her whenever she would come in town and go to church lol.

They act like they ain't got mothers and grandmas and aunts and ? .... Spending out r Sundays not bothering nobody trying to be decent people. Bunch of ? perfect Peters who know every ? thang.

Don't none of you guys perfect ass muthafuckas impress me.

Not you @aneed123

Lol at trying to be decent people. How the ? r u trying to be a decent person when you are following the spiritual lead of the most indecent ? you can find??? ? u talking bout @obnoxiouslyfresh ???

You should like one of these ? foreigners who voted for Trump and are now mad that he is banning foreigners from entering the country. Bishop Break-A-? told you he wasn't worth a ? from day one so how is this pulpit pimping, pyramid scheme running, granny and auntie smashing ? gonna make you a decent person?????? I'm confused.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There was a story here in Detroit like last year or two years ago about a pastor who got caught ? on of the parishioners and her husband showed up.

Dude was ? , this was the same pastor who performed their wedding. He threatened to ? the pastor and the pastor shot him dead.

No charges were filed, self-defense... and dude stood flat footed and "apologized" to the congregation. No accountability whatsoever legally or from the community.

Some black folks are guillable and goofy as ? . Its a shame.

Thats ? horrible.And what´s weird is that I never heard of a white pastor doing some ? like that.I could be wrong obviously if you search for it you can find but it happens a lot to black mens for some reason.Wtf is going on in the world?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There was a story here in Detroit like last year or two years ago about a pastor who got caught ? on of the parishioners and her husband showed up.

Dude was ? , this was the same pastor who performed their wedding. He threatened to ? the pastor and the pastor shot him dead.

No charges were filed, self-defense... and dude stood flat footed and "apologized" to the congregation. No accountability whatsoever legally or from the community.

Some black folks are guillable and goofy as ? . Its a shame.

Thats ? horrible.And what´s weird is that I never heard of a white pastor doing some ? like that.I could be wrong obviously if you search for it you can find but it happens a lot to black mens for some reason.Wtf is going on in the world?

the white Catholics be ? the boys tho
  • Trillfate
    Options

Oh, you're ignoring it purposely.. very rude of u lol/smh
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »

O.B.

Not you @aneed123

Lol at trying to be decent people. How the ? r u trying to be a decent person when you are following the spiritual lead of the most indecent ? you can find??? ? u talking bout @obnoxiouslyfresh ??? You should like one of these ? foreigners who voted for Trump and are now mad that he is banning foreigners from entering the country. Bishop Break-A-? told you he wasn't worth a ? from day one so how is this pulpit pimping, pyramid scheme, granny and auntie smashing ? gonna make you a decent person??????

Make me a decent person? I just told you many pages ago that there are many reasons why people attend church and this dumb ? we talking about ain't making me reconsider. It's all ? . Second, you inferring that a pastor is somehow gonna make you a decent person demonstrates your lack of understanding of Christian principle. Y'all always makin some ill-informed ass opinions.

Get your head out your ? ass. You so ? bullheaded, you missed the point. THE POINT IS I MIND MY ? BUSINESS. I go to church and stay in my lane. That's what I meant by "trying to be decent folks." It means I do me and let everybody else do them. So when you are three pages deep into trying to tell somebody about what pastor they don't need listen to, maybe you should consider that what I eat don't make you ? . You act like I invited you to church with me or something. You are free to not attend. You carrying on and on for what?
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options

He was not indicted. It was a Robin Hood mission. The end.
  • skpjr78
    edited February 2017
    Options

O.B.

Not you @aneed123

Lol at trying to be decent people. How the ? r u trying to be a decent person when you are following the spiritual lead of the most indecent ? you can find??? ? u talking bout @obnoxiouslyfresh ??? You should like one of these ? foreigners who voted for Trump and are now mad that he is banning foreigners from entering the country. Bishop Break-A-? told you he wasn't worth a ? from day one so how is this pulpit pimping, pyramid scheme, granny and auntie smashing ? gonna make you a decent person??????

Make me a decent person? I just told you many pages ago that there are many reasons why people attend church and this dumb ? we talking about ain't making me reconsider. It's all ? . Second, you inferring that a pastor is somehow gonna make you a decent person demonstrates your lack of understanding of Christian principle. Y'all always makin some ill-informed ass opinions.

Get your head out your ? ass. You so ? bullheaded, you missed the point. THE POINT IS I MIND MY ? BUSINESS. I go to church and stay in my lane. That's what I meant by "trying to be decent folks." It means I do me and let everybody else do them. So when you are three pages deep into trying to tell somebody about what pastor they don't need listen to, maybe you should consider that what I eat don't make you ? . You act like I invited you to church with me or something. You are free to not attend. You carrying on and on for what?

Lol at your emotional "Don't talk about my pastor" ass. Lol at I'm inferring that a pastor can make you a decent person. I'm not inferring ? I'm just quoting the words from your ? post. If anyone inferred that a pastor can make you a decent person it would be you....
    They act like they ain't got mothers and grandmas and aunts and ? .... Spending out r Sundays not bothering nobody trying to be decent people.

It was YOU who inferred that spending a Sunday out your mom, grandma and auntie with a pulpit ? will make you a decent person. Your words not mine. Lol at someone who defends a pyramid scheme running ass ? lecturing me about Christian principles and ill informed opinions. You are of the opinion that there should be zero accountability for those who claim to represent the Most High while blatantly doing the most wrong. Get all the way the ? outta here with that ? .

Lol at your bird logic. Lol at the dumb bitchery in this thread. Lol at church hoes. Lol at black christians. Lol at following and defending a low life pos but demanding that your son, nephews and little brothers grow up to be great men. Stupid ? like this is the reason Tommy Sotomayor will always have a job. Black chicks stay losing lmfao.
  • Trillfate
    Options

He was not indicted. It was a Robin Hood mission. The end.

Rood Hood eh? Well i hope he was Scamming white folks only
  • skpjr78
    Options

I see why you a cop.

Oh so she's a cop. That explains why she is so comfortable with a zero accountability environment.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options

O.B.

Not you @aneed123

Lol at your emotional "Don't talk about my pastor" ass. Lol at I'm inferring that a pastor can make you a decent person. I'm not inferring ? I'm just quoting the words from your ? post. If anyone inferred that a pastor can make you a decent person it would be you....
    They act like they ain't got mothers and grandmas and aunts and ? .... Spending out r Sundays not bothering nobody trying to be decent people.

It was YOU who inferred that spending a Sunday out your mom, grandma and auntie with a pulpit ? will make you a decent person. Your words not mine. Lol at someone who defends a pyramid scheme running ass ? lecturing me about Christian principles and ill informed opinions. You are of the opinion that there should be zero accountability for those who claim to represent the Most High while blatantly doing the most wrong. Get all the way the ? outta here with that ? .

Lol at your bird logic. Lol at the dumb bitchery in this thread. Lol at church hoes. Lol at black christians. Lol at following and defending a low life pos but demanding that your son, nephews and little brothers grow up to be great men. Stupid ? like this is the reason Tommy Sotomayor will always have a job. Black chicks stay losing lmfao.

Actually, I never inferred that a pastor could make you a decent person. I said the opposite. You're not reading for comprehension. You're reading to respond and I'm dooooooooone responding to you.

So bye.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

So he literally ? church members physically and ? them financially and ? know it??

I said he was involved in a pyramid scheme. That was it.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options

I see why you a cop.

Oh so she's a cop. That explains why she is so comfortable with a zero accountability environment.

Boy shut up.

Just please...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone s getting trolled here