50 Cent's Son Drops A Diss, Listens To Ja Rule & Starts To Rap As His Child Support Ends

Options

Comments

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't read or listen but shame his father act likes that to him
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

I seen worst
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    First song and his flow is better than 50s

50 in my personal Top 10, but this was hilarious
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You see the ? he does
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His voice sounds like a combo of Fif and Talib. Average flow, average lyricism.

Meh.
  • RickyRich
    Options
    50 has him block on all social media lol
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not bad at all. Flow needs to be improved, but definitely listenable.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

50 Cent does not give a damn about his first born black son, but he shows favoritism towards his biracial half black half asian son that he had with Daphne Joy.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad wrote: »
    Mr.LV wrote: »

50 Cent does not give a damn about his first born black son, but he shows favoritism towards his biracial half black half asian son that he had with Daphne Joy.
    How would you know this unless you know 50 first hand? Your assertion could be true, but there is a possibility 50 tried to create a bond with Marquise, but his bitter bm tried to drive a wedge in between father and son like 50 said. The truth could lie somewhere in the middle. Who gives a f*ck though?

Why would a straight man slander a rapper with this unfounded gossip anyway? It's sad to see a grown man regurgitate gossip from sites like balleralert and bossip, sounding like a bitter baby momma. You b*tch figgas been raised by 'em, so you identify with them, think like them and talk like them. Real sad. I feel sorry for ya'll ? , man...

Bruh he doesn't care about his first son like that .
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad wrote: »

How would you know this unless you know 50 first hand? Your assertion could be true, but there is a possibility 50 tried to create a bond with Marquise, but his bitter bm tried to drive a wedge in between father and son like 50 said. The truth could lie somewhere in the middle. Who gives a f*ck though?

Why would a straight man slander a rapper with this unfounded gossip anyway? It's sad to see a grown man regurgitate gossip from sites like balleralert and bossip, sounding like a bitter baby momma. You b*tch figgas been raised by 'em, so you identify with them, think like them and talk like them. Real sad. I feel sorry for ya'll ? , man...

Bruh he doesn't care about his first son like that .

I wouldn't say he don't care. From what I've seen and heard 50 say he just not going to be his ? and apologize for some ? that he doesn't think he did wrong.

Even though thats his son 50 is a man first before he is a father and as a man I wouldn't apologize for some ? I didn't think I did wrong either regardless of who the offended person is.

We can talk about it and try to come to an understanding from both sides but I ain't apologizing.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 acts like a scorned ex to his first born child
  • gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's trying to steal Goobs' lane with that "Lost my pops", "He's still alive".
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doesnt 50 Cent have a cousin called 'Two Five' that raps??? Dude was actually dope...

Edit: here he is...

Older tune...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Vyrnk7Zlo0

Newer tune...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FAxS2S8-PU
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Five had a song wit lil wayne
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited February 2017
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Ha! Lil Nigg said he looks up to Ja Rule...

This 50's first born son right?

It makes sense tho cuz he did have the Loki doll n the wanksta video lol

50-cent-wanksta_7785118-52090_854x480.jpg

But on the real that's good Marquis don't wanna b a muuunkee like his daddy I salute him for having his own mind

Woodface only had that Chinese boy wit that Hollywood BP ? who was getting tossed up by Jason durelo that's y woodface tore her house up & kicked her like a ?

https://www.google.com/amp/hollywoodlife.com/2013/07/03/50-cent-domestic-violence-charges-kicked-baby-mama/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon

To change his bad father image wit Marquis woodface ain't fooling nobody
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He needs to stop acting like 50's white daughter. It's disgusting. And will only stand to limit him down the line. Billions of kids have had it worst. Get over it.
    I'd ? my seed in the jaw if he pulled some of the ? this kid did. He don't know he's blessed.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so 50 took his kid with him during the build up...

yet 50 is the bad person?

This. All I remember when 50 was blowing up he always had marquise around him. In the videos, interviews, at the shows.

This ? most likely a product of the bm but I don't know any of em to say for sure. Probably more than enough blame to go around.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so 50 took his kid with him during the build up...

yet 50 is the bad person?

Wonder what he meant by "patterns" in his father's behavior...he is obviously talking bout things he himself witnessed. 50 seem to have issues with everyone close to him.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He needs to stop acting like 50's white daughter. It's disgusting. And will only stand to limit him down the line. Billions of kids have had it worst. Get over it.
    I'd ? my seed in the jaw if he pulled some of the ? this kid did. He don't know he's blessed.

What make him so blessed? this kid never knew poverty like that...his father was rich when he was young. Maybe the kid needed more than finances from his pops. Rich kids get emotionally n mentally ? up all the time by their parents behavior. There's more to parenting than providing financially for your kids
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This wasn't bad. I still think they'll make peace soon and his son will make noise in the industry.