You want to date white people do it.This is why I changed my mind about just dating your own race.

Options

Comments

• ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    You idiots make this much harder than it needs to be LOLOLOLOL SMMFH

Fam you can still be pro-black and deep and have a white or Chinese girlfriend SMMFH. You ? too stuck on what other people think of you instead of being an independent thinker. Malcolm X was high yella, his mother was part white, no one discredited him or his stances based on his skin tone, in fact they never let him forget he was still a "? ". You aren't less black for dating outside your race.

What a time to be alive, black culture now is popular culture and all these white, asian, middle eastern, indian chicks aalll want the "black experience". Yall need to forget all you know about relationships and just enjoy your youth. ? on here will chastise white women but be in Ill Pix and the PPM begging for pics of said girls, don't let other men dictate what you should do. Be a ? man and think for yourself.

this is how @Sion wants ? to act
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9L4UrVm8Cg
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    Can't create non black families and claim to be for black people....it's like smoking cigarettes while saying you trynna get healthy

Mya Angelou not for the cause for having a white husband?

At the time he made her happy and she was still fighting for black rights

Maya angelou got mixed chilren?

Keyword "family" , as in mother father child....and even in her arrangement , I'd question whether she was fighting for her right or the right of her people....

And maya angelou...having married interacially...is not somebody I would look to for inspiration for "the cause"

• blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    blacktux wrote: »
    You idiots make this much harder than it needs to be LOLOLOLOL SMMFH

Fam you can still be pro-black and deep and have a white or Chinese girlfriend SMMFH. You ? too stuck on what other people think of you instead of being an independent thinker. Malcolm X was high yella, his mother was part white, no one discredited him or his stances based on his skin tone, in fact they never let him forget he was still a "? ". You aren't less black for dating outside your race.

What a time to be alive, black culture now is popular culture and all these white, asian, middle eastern, indian chicks aalll want the "black experience". Yall need to forget all you know about relationships and just enjoy your youth. ? on here will chastise white women but be in Ill Pix and the PPM begging for pics of said girls, don't let other men dictate what you should do. Be a ? man and think for yourself.

Ya ? you.

How you going to site Malcolm to help your case?

Malcolm wouldnt even let a white person help with his movement. Even AFTER his pilgrimage. He wasnt interested in white broads after he woke up, and no woke black man is STILL TODAY.

Some men just understand our responsibility to our people and some dont, its that simple.

I knew one of you hotep ? would catch feelings, it's not that deep fam. But to ? with your psyche - Malcolm X used to ? white women and after he left the NOI said in his national address his new order would accept the help of white people but that they couldn't join it.

Marry who you love because you genuinely love the person not because someone is making it feel like it's your obligation to. You ? preach that black power ? but be the same ? all up in the PPM and Ill Pix praising these so called "white devils". IDGAF and ? your kufi ? , I'll ? women, don't care if she dark, lite, white, chinese, vietnamese, senegalese, ondeyknees I don't care. Who you ? isn't a reflection of what you believe about your race inside. It's not that deep.

Obama's dad was married to a white woman but it didn't discredit all the things he taught his son about the plight of the black man. Live for yourself not for anyone else. Same ? talking down are the same ? who'd ? your white girl if she buss it open.

And it's "cite" not site ya ? ya.

"Hotep ? " man stop using sassy black feminist phrases...

You said it yourself, malcolms view even after his break from NOI was "white people can help, but they cant join"

"White people can be friends, but they CANT BE FAMILY"

? who you want, but dont include a brother that was one of the most pro black and anti intergration we ever laid eyes on.

Dont rewrite history to support your lack of self love.

Preciate the correction.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I think some of you guys undestood me wrong.Some people are not choosen and tried to date in the there race there whole life but was denied.Then what?Wait around?Or just date someone that loves them independently if there the same colour or not?I´m not saying stop dating black women or black man all together.

So your chances will increase by dating out?
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    I think some of you guys undestood me wrong.Some people are not choosen and tried to date in the there race there whole life but was denied.Then what?Wait around?Or just date someone that loves them independently if there the same colour or not?I´m not saying stop dating black women or black man all together.

I date a black women my brother.I´m contemplating on the issue.
  • jetlifebih
    Options

Black people come in too many flavors to have to look outside....hipster,scholar,street,corporate,"geek",etc

• blacktux
    edited March 2017
    Options
    If you knew that you wouldnt have typed it, because it doesnt fit in the context you are trying to use it. That ? dead homie.

If my perceived lane is "black women only" It would be an absolute disgrace for a black man to tell me to "stay in that lane" like there is better beyond black women.

Again "hotep ? " is some sassy ? to say, like you cant address my points without the name calling.

Peace.
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So let me get this clear. If someone has focused exclusively on black women (black woman-1, black woman-2....black women-n) so far, and then at some point decides to consider white women as well, he would not have increased his chances of finding someone compatible though he has expanded his search of eligible women to now include (black woman-1, black woman-2....black women-n) AND (white woman-1, white woman-2....white women-n)???
  • Undefeatable
    Options
    Can't create non black families and claim to be for black people....it's like smoking cigarettes while saying you trynna get healthy

Say a black man has been looking for a black woman his whole life, is down for the cause in every way, but finally after being single for years (say he's 50) decides to expand his search to include non-black women. Say he then finds a non-black woman and marries her. Does that mean that he was not really pro-black? Should he have lived out the rest of his life alone for you to say that he was really pro-black?
  • 5th Letter
    Options

Do women just not find you attractive? Pause just in case. Because I find it hard to believe that most of the black women you come across just don't want to date you based on them simply preferring white or light skin men.
  • mrtdb
    mrtdb Members Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    date who you want...just make sure the person you date truly understands and respects your proud heritage.

Say a black man has been looking for a black woman his whole life, is down for the cause in every way, but finally after being single for years (say he's 50) decides to expand his search to include non-black women. Say he then finds a non-black woman and marries her. Does that mean that he was not really pro-black? Should he have lived out the rest of his life alone for you to say that he was really pro-black?

this most likely occurs in youthful situations...young women can be stupid af. I've mentioned before, a lot of them have strict qualifications for dating a black man (height, weight, money) and exclude a lot of men. Then blame those men for choosing to date someone else. Understand you're young and there's no need to rush into love, there's more black women out there than the ones you see in your area and event instagram.

I think overall (interracial, within the same race, etc.) people are too pressed to find love. You'll never find it until you enter it, so there's no reason to rush.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options

Do women just not find you attractive? Pause just in case. Because I find it hard to believe that most of the black women you come across just don't want to date you based on them simply preferring white or light skin men.

It´s not about looks homie.Out here black wome usually lean towards white men.In the U.S even non pro-black girls lean towards black men.And yes I pull girls.I´m talking about extreme cases like a black girl that never got love from he race during high school lets say and in college a white dude scooped her.
  • jetlifebih
    Options

Why do you ? go to the extreme to prove a point.....what are the chances a brother goes his whole life and doesn't get the opportunity to date a sister??
    What does this guy look like , what's his personality, occupation? And being a guy doesn't entitle you to a woman....if you a decent dude you done got chances, if you 50 and single you had chances and ? em up...
  • blacktux
    Options
    ^^Dudes just trying to find any excuse to desert the black woman man. ? sad.
  • Undefeatable
    Options
    blacktux wrote: »
    ^^Dudes just trying to find any excuse to desert the black woman man. ? sad.

Smh. I am actually against this 'date-who-you-want' thing that some dudes are pushing. Which means that I am more on your side than not. My point is that I am not willing to push my point of view on dudes without regard to their particular situation. Is the example extreme? Yes, and by design. But I don't believe that things have to be so extreme before a dude can start dating out. If, however, y'all were to state that even in that extreme case the dude should have stayed single, then I'd know where you stand and could just let the obvious implausibility of your position be observed by all.
  • Undefeatable
    Options

It´s not about looks homie.Out here black wome usually lean towards white men.In the U.S even non pro-black girls lean towards black men.And yes I pull girls.I´m talking about extreme cases like a black girl that never got love from he race during high school lets say and in college a white dude scooped her.

Never been to Brazil, but I can definitely believe what you're saying. These dudes are ignoring what I said on the first page.
    What some AAs need to understand is that black women outside of America are way more open to non-black men than AA women are. Even some AA aren't checking for black men like that. Still, on a whole they are much more so than black women from other parts of the world.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options

Never been to Brazil, but I can definitely believe what you're saying. These dudes are ignoring what I said on the first page.
    What some AAs need to understand is that black women outside of America are way more open to non-black men than AA women are. Even some AA aren't checking for black men like that. Still, on a whole they are much more so than black women from other parts of the world.

Thank ? somebody understood wtf I was saying.It´s kind of hard to understand but it´s true.It was a shock to me.But it´s reality.Where you from lord?
  • 5th Letter
    Options

What you mean "get love"? Like black men didn't check for her? Or did they diss her? Because again I find it hard to believe that a decent looking black woman wouldn't draw the attention of at least one black man in high school. If she didn't get attention from black men and she was decent looking then I'd have to question what her personality was like.
  • Undefeatable
    edited March 2017
    Options

Thank ? somebody understood wtf I was saying.It´s kind of hard to understand but it´s true.It was a shock to me.But it´s reality.Where you from lord?

Originally? Let's just say the West Indies.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Y'all got a big ass ad of an interracial couple on my screen