•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every member of negan gets a free jacket
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Woooooooooooooo! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOoooOOOOoOOOoOOooooOOOooooo! Kal
    Kaio Ken wooooopooooOoOOOOOOoooOooOOooooOOoOoooooooopoooo...................!*
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    Bullet points of the finale

Take this as salt until sunday
    Abe and sasha flashbacks

Garbage pale kids heel turn and shoot rick(wants to be pac sooo bad)

Michone gets beat real bad

Morgan n carol team badass

Boring maggie ?

Sasha is put alive in a casket(she willing does it) but takes the poison pill so when saviors pull up to ricks...negan almost gets killed by zombie sasha

Rosita gets shot

Negan is about to ? carl amd take ricks hand When tiger(king ez etc) comes out of no where n kills someone next to negan

War starts...some good zombie killings

Maggie over voice sayn war bla blah blah

Well this was spot on

? must know the producer
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Bullet points of the finale

Take this as salt until sunday
    Abe and sasha flashbacks

Garbage pale kids heel turn and shoot rick(wants to be pac sooo bad)

Michone gets beat real bad

Morgan n carol team badass

Boring maggie ?

Sasha is put alive in a casket(she willing does it) but takes the poison pill so when saviors pull up to ricks...negan almost gets killed by zombie sasha

Rosita gets shot

Negan is about to ? carl amd take ricks hand When tiger(king ez etc) comes out of no where n kills someone next to negan

War starts...some good zombie killings

Maggie over voice sayn war bla blah blah

How did you know all about about his? ? who taugjt you octogon?!!?!
  • vageneral08
    Options
    That white woman thick
  • Da12RespectA
    Da12RespectA Members Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That white woman thick

Which one?
  • vageneral08
    Options
    That white woman thick

Which one?

She was with the kingdom she had on armor walking with carl and the teenage girl
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This show is trash.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man if that was the season finale this show is done one more season and its time to wrap it up
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jus watched both eps.

Rick n crew takin Oceanside was cool. lol @ Dwight at the end.

End of the finale was cool. It was a fun watch.

They sure milked tf out of the Sasha reveal. The trash ppl heel turn was cool, cuz I actually didn't see it coming. I figured Zeek, Morgan and Carol would come in and save Carl. But the ? with the tiger was g af. I guess Dwight left the message for Daryl...

overall this season sucked ass. imo the worst season to date.

all it was, was the glenn death (finally) the trash ppl heal turn and the tiger eating ppl. The Oceanside was cool. everything else was either dumb, boring or filler.

but *sigh* ill be back next season.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    also. what the hell was the point of putting Sasha in the coffin in the 1st place. yea the reveal was cool. but wtf was behind negans thinking. Like "I'll put this ? in a coffin, so they know I'm serious."....smh jus more dumb TWD stuff.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? stay complaining .TWD gang bang bang

The Walking Dead season 7 ep 16 FINALE | Live Reaction/Review |Viral Munchies | Loch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hB8Q1tQs9w
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh. Could've skipped this season, watched the 5 min "last season on walking dead..." at the beginning of next season and I'd be straight. I'm done. Fear the walking dead on the clock too.
  • Splackavelli
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Smh. Could've skipped this season, watched the 5 min "last season on walking dead..." at the beginning of next season and I'd be straight. I'm done. Fear the walking dead on the clock too.

the buildup paid off imo. you just cant rush negan he has too many men 1st off. it took some planning and they had to gather and join forces with other survivors. y'all was hyping negan up 3 seasons ago and when he finally shows up y'all start ? . you guys are harder to please than a housewife. theres gonna be downtime and during that downtime negan gutted someone with a bowing knife burned dwights face, burned a doctor alive, bullied carl and tormented daryll while holding him prisoner
    . last nights episode was good because it caught me off guard I thought the explosives was going to work I thought they was going to ? Eugene. that garbage group played them also. I didn't expect sasha to die in the coffin but if you look at the last scene when she was listening to those headphones she died right at the moment because she took the poison Eugene gave her rather than being put in a compromising postion by negan the war popped off finally and Ezekiel finally showed himself to by what y'all was hyping him up to be .
    the previous season was the more worse than this with carol going awol and morgan becoming a passive monk then there was that hospital group in Atlanta with noah etc from a previous season remember how long and drawn out that was?
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This season was half wack and half good.

There was a great premier followed by filler then 3 good eps on the last leg of the 1st half

This 2nd half has been much better than that 1st half,but had it's flaws

That was a good finale and even though it was slow,it's building up to some wild ? .

They gave us a great ass season for season 6 and this was average,but still overall entertaining. Negan is a great character.

Next season is gonna be fire and I like how the story is changing.

I might do some vids about TWD in the off season too.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Man y'all complain too much

quoted for emphasis
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Why this new group look like Star Wars characters

They remind me of the morlocks from the X-Men.

[img]https://i.annihil.us/u/? /marvel//universe3zx/images/2/2c/Morlocks.jpg[/img]

I missed this episode. this was the one with the spiked zombie. I was wondering where these trash people came from last night.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    ? stay complaining .TWD gang bang bang

The Walking Dead season 7 ep 16 FINALE | Live Reaction/Review |Viral Munchies | Loch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hB8Q1tQs9w

What's up with some of that bubba gump shrimp dog?
  • VulcanRaven
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I really didn't watch any episode this season. Just the parts with action. That should tell you a lot about the show at this point. I don't care for the plot, the characters or the dialogue.
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    people gonna complain and complain but at the end of the day they still gonna tune in.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    sTaY_TrUe wrote: »
    people gonna complain and complain but at the end of the day they still gonna tune in.

People can voice their opinion and ratings have dropped significantly for the show. Stop complaining about people complaining.