aneed123 wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    I couldnt bring my self to watch the vid with the old man getting killed

Wasn't enough that he killed him, he made that old man say the lady's name and then told him that's why he had to die.

I know it's bad form to ask "Why you let this happen, ? ?" But gotdammit it's Easter. If you can't show up today, then I'm just not tryin to hear ? else about the lord comin back ever

Be mad at that fat worthless trash not the Lord my brother

Now don't do that...all that it's ? 's will talk I heard all my life let a helpless elderly man get killed like that on Easter

The devil operates 24/7 bro.....

That's an easy cop out answer ... the reality is no one knows... ? happens but to blame the devil ery time for bad stuff and ? for good is too convenient

? places obstacles in our lives as well, just to see how we do. Fat Boy killed the old man because his chick dumped him. He'll never find out if it was because ? had another chick with better qualities lined up for him. He sold his soul and failed his test.

Don't mind me bruh. ? recently entered my life and I just bear witness to the blessings I've recieved since.

I get that... I'm say what about the old man.. from all accounts he was a good person... for him to go out like that on Easter.... it's easy to say oh it's the devils fault. It's hard to digest esp if the old guy was a Christian who prayed and lived his life right.

It's all perspectives and beliefs. If he did live a righteous life, even in death he's good.

If there is a heaven... if not its ? up he died like that and that's it no heaven just dead

i ask...why like that tho...

imagine the fear he must have felt. barely making it up the street...his heart couldn't take it if he didn't get killed.

how do you do this?

like, is this his punishment for something he did earlier in life?

is this some sorta payback?

why allow him to die like that?

kids and the elderly?

what lesson did he learn? what lesson dud anyone learn?

is this some sorta karma? is someone somewhere saying...see, ? don't like ugly?

is this ? 's work? Is this ? calling him home? like this? if it was his time to go, like this?

did this man not tithe enough?

so the devil made dude do this? so, satan won this battle and not the war?

I got some questions but we are told to not question because it goes against ? 's will. So what do we do in this case?

Do we sit back and say, let ? handle it? well why do we have cops if that's the case? why do those cops getbto puck and choose who lived or dies like this guy did?

excuse my rant.....sometimes i question things, cuz I need answers before I follow blindly.

any help before friday would be greatly appreciated.

man the older Ive gotten and experienced grief and ? up stuff and observing other go thru stuff that were truly good people it makes me question a lot... Being raised in the church and when I got have real conversations with no cliches or filter no one has an answer besides church talk... Thats how I know religion is more of a coping mechanism .... Seing that elderly man with all that fear in face then get ruthlessly killed its a hard pillto swallow.... Imlike are his kids really gonna see him again in heaven? Is the evil man that killed him going to hell? If the evil man asks ? for forgiveness and reallymeans it he spouse to go to heaven too after doing that to that man..... It be so many questions and no answers just having to go off faith.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Some damn good discussion on mental ill ness going on right now between ob and semi..I don't feel knowledgeable enough to jump in or even take a side...I keep flip flopping with each post.

I hope they ? this dude soon so everyone can sleep easy.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Really???

8g6gdxe79w4e.jpg

WTF???

kankqy3p2242.png

@Joy Lane

If he was such a "nice guy" and was so "kind and loving to you and your children".........then why did you break up with him and/or not return any of his calls?

FOH with that.

Assuming everything you said was true, it seems like you must've done dude ? some kind of way because something's not adding up.

Either that or you're leaving something out.
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    No one address the elephant in the room , that is the other 13 bodies he supposed to have, the police look real stupid in Cleveland. That 50,000 confirm they found something else , just cuz he killed a old black guy that doesn't warrant 50,000 being put up for his capture
  • deadeye
    Options
    Really???

8g6gdxe79w4e.jpg

Unsurprising.

He's still at large and put some of the blame on her shoulders. Why is ? 's name is she going to say anything other than something like that?
    If she said anything unkind, that ? would probably say she enraged him and that he killed more people because of her.

While I think no statement or a more neutral statement would be preferable, her reasoning should be clear to any sane person. A killer who hates her is still at large.

I also wish people would just get off her Facebook page. Getting death threats and other vile comments. People are so brave behind their screens.

what?

why is any of the blame on her shoulders?

wack? lol

I haven't been keeping track of the story it was a serious question

with the exception of putting a gun to his head, having a hard time seeing how her actions would have contributed to this man randomly shooting an innocent old man

not excusing his actions but we don't know what she coulda did to set him off.

he still crazy, but why push a crazy person?

l0nluf48qkfk.jpg

Granted, that doesn't justify his actions or make her responsible for his actions.

It's just a matter of cause and effect.

If he really is as good of a dude as she says he is, then.......in a way........it kind of makes sense for him to go off like that because he's probably having a hard time processing why she would do whatever she did to him considering how well he treated her.

Something like that can definitely cause someone to have a mental breakdown.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Really???

8g6gdxe79w4e.jpg

WTF???

kankqy3p2242.png

@Joy Lane

If he was such a "nice guy" and was so "kind and loving to you and your children".........then why did you break up with him and/or not return any of his calls?

FOH with that.

Assuming everything you said was true, it seems like you must've done dude ? some kind of way because something's not adding up.

Really???

8g6gdxe79w4e.jpg

WTF???

kankqy3p2242.png

@Joy Lane

FOH with that.

Cause females always stand by the nice guys right?
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U ? crazy u gotta get away from stupid ? before they drive u crazy, that ? and head be so good you ? give yo life for that ? , that's why I be aways going hard on ob cuz I know the mind game women play
  • deadeye
    Options
    Really???

8g6gdxe79w4e.jpg

WTF???

kankqy3p2242.png

@Joy Lane

FOH with that.

Really???

8g6gdxe79w4e.jpg

WTF???

kankqy3p2242.png

@Joy Lane

FOH with that.

Cause females always stand by the nice guys right?

Obviously not.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    No one address the elephant in the room , that is the other 13 bodies he supposed to have, the police look real stupid in Cleveland. That 50,000 confirm they found something else , just cuz he killed a old black guy that doesn't warrant 50,000 being put up for his capture

Here we go with this ? and his conspiracy theories lol
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They still haven't got him??? I haven't been paying close attention but damn.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some damn good discussion on mental ill ness going on right now between ob and semi..I don't feel knowledgeable enough to jump in or even take a side...I keep flip flopping with each post.

I hope they ? this dude soon so everyone can sleep easy.

Yeah it's a great discussion.... working with that population...I know mental illness is real. I think some folk dismiss it and view it as an excuse for doing shut but crazy is real and people succumb to it and do ? up ? . I worked as a therapist on an Act team for schizophrenics and severe bipolar. Violence and voices telling them to do ? and drugs making normal folk crazy is the norm
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Really???

8g6gdxe79w4e.jpg

WTF???

kankqy3p2242.png

@Joy Lane

FOH with that.

Imagine how the victim family feels reading that ? .
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mental illness =/= morally devoid

Notice he went after a soft target.

He knew what the hell he was doing. He is no different than that ? with the gladiator sword.

Or that cop in Alabama the broke that old mans back and caused an international incident.

He made sure it was someone he could impose his will upon should ? go south.

He aint crazy, he's a ? with abandonment issues.

Essentially a momma's boy.

issues are mental...am I right?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    ^^^^^^^

imo,its a copout, why you think folk's lawyers be trying that angle when they are finaly caught....dude is a murderer. I dont think all murderers are crazy, thats just who they are. Dude is fully rational about what and why he did.

let him face the full repercussions for his actions..hopefully death by cop..aint no speed in wasting cell space on him.

why? it's simple. crazy, insane, or mental illness affects perception, behavior, and interaction. this dude had a clear perception of reality. his behavior was terrible but justified in his mind. he even justified his actions to the old man before shooting him by saying joy lane is the reason for this. his reaction although different from most was thought out do to the interaction he had with his girl. he interacted with his mom before the killing. he posted videos since the killing. nothing this man has done says crazy. it all says cold blooded killer. it says emotional. it says weird.

This is the real issue here. When people hear that someone is mentally ill, they automatically conclude that you're saying that this absolves their culpability when they've committed a heinous act. Lots of people have a mental illness but are perfectly competent. Equally, lots of people are incompetent for reasons that have nothing to do with mental illness. If people knew and understood that being a mental case is not necessarily a sufficient basis to excuse someone from criminal liability, then they would be more likely to accept what is very clearly staring them in the face, which is a complete loony toon.

taking a legal defense out of the picture.

when a person does something outside the norm that is not a mental illness. it is just different.

Evil Kenevil was considered crazy, loony, deranged, stupid, and daring. he didnt have a mental illness. He was just different from the norm. many of us are like that but that doesn't equal mental illness. mental illness is a wide variety of things but u trying to group anything u don't understand into the mental illness family.

list some stuff that this man has done that showed any sign of a mental illness. let's go by the assumption the mental illness progresses over time. there are very few cases of a person being mentally ill and going to the extreme of murder as the first exhibited sign. that is why folks say look for the signs. he would be a rare case. not impossible but I highly doubt it.

temporary insanity doesn't even fit here because thats usually a break from reality in the moment. this dude planned this.

No, there are things that people do that are different and there are behaviors that people exhibit that are symptomatic of a sick brain. People who dye their hair green are different. People who enjoying cutting themselves are sick. Crazy is actually measurable. It can be diagnosed. I did not mention temporary insanity. Mental illness is a medical diagnosis. Insanity is a LEGAL term. We do not know if this is the first exhibited sign of him demonstrating that he was sick. What we know from the 8 minute rant in front of the girlfriend's job is that he claims he repeatedly sought help from others around him because something was not right. I'm sure there is a lot more to this story but the idea that people who are mentally ill cannot plan is wrong. People often view mental illness as if you're not in control of your faculties. You're implying that by acknowledging that this man is clearly ILL, that we are saying that he isn't in control of his actions. No one is saying that. We are just calling it what it clearly is. You can be mentally ill and be smart. You can be mentally ill and be coherent, as well as incredibly gifted. The term "mad scientist" did not come appear out of thin air. You can be crazy and have a pHD. You are conflating cognitive abilities with mental illness and we should all rush to embrace the distinction.

No what im saying is stop calling people crazy because their reality is different from yours. most killers would fall into the asd category. that is not a mental illness. their reality is just different from yours. dude showed classic psychopathy traits. he didn't accept blame for actions. he knew it was wrong but blamed it on joy lane. that 8 minute rant is not a mental illness. it shows a lack of he doesn't care about others feelings (see where im going with this).

joe works in an office. everyone knows something is wrong with him. he knows something is wrong with him. he doesn't seek help because he doesn't want to be labeled. he doesn't want people to treat him a certain a way. joe gets fired. people in the office joke that joe will come back and go postal. joe commits suicide. joe was mentally ill.

steve works in an office. steve makes a bunch of mistakes. steve always says he wasn't trained properly therefore its not his fault. the company sends steve back to training. steve still makes too many mistakes. steve is fired. the folks in the office laugh that steve was stupid. steve comes back and kills his boss. steve says it was his boss fault he lost his job. steve was a psychopath.

there is a difference between a mental illness and a personality disorder. stop lumping them all together because u do a disservice to those that are truly mentally ill and want to seek help. every time someone does something "crazy" people want to say they have a mental illness. they do not.

mental illness is a disease

personality disorder is a state of reality.

mad scientist = personality disorder

violence and personality disorders go together. violence and mental illness is rare. they will hurt themselves before they will hurt u

not true...

there are levels and backgrounds that come into play.
    if violence is apart of my reality...most likely I will resort to what I know and how I saw this should be handled.
    would you call most domestic abusers crazy or see them as a product of their environment? their home environment.

so Joe may not have seen violence as an option.
    but Steve was shown violence is an option.

no one can really be put in a box without knowing their history.

one person may lose a kid and say its ? will because they was raised in the church.andvgo thru life seemingly ok.
    one person may lose a kid, snap and become a danger to society,
    one person may lose a kid, put the body in the trash and relocate to Kansas.

we are all different.

nothing is just black an white as a label.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Really???

8g6gdxe79w4e.jpg

WTF???

kankqy3p2242.png

@Joy Lane

FOH with that.

that why i brought it up.

it's easy to blame dude for his actions because of the image we seen of a harmless elderly man.being cut down...

but we seem to always skip what could have triggered it. we are told you are responsible for your own actions... but what if it was her actions that caused this?

what if is a game we need to incorporate sometimes.

remember the guy who killed his lady cyz he found out she had an abortion, the baby was another guys, be had video of their kid in a walker bumping into walls while she was getting smashed by another dude an then has the nerve to walk around naked with a hand print on her ass... dude snapped an killed her

while he is to blame for his actions... hers created the environment. everyone has limits.

maybe people not acting so callous about things would keep the mentally weaker people out of deciding how to respond when they feelings are trampled in.

the only victim I see so far is the OG.

the next victim remains to be seen.

ever hear of the chain effect?
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I doubt they will "catch" this guy alive. Probably end up in one of those mysterious Chris Dorner burn a house down deals.

How this ? driving while recording himself on one phone and talking on another phone at the same time tho.....lemme stop...
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I doubt they will "catch" this guy alive. Probably end up in one of those mysterious Chris Dorner burn a house down deals.

How this ? driving while recording himself on one phone and talking on another phone at the same time tho.....lemme stop...

What? You think thats a hard task or something? Ole cant walk and chew gum ass ?

• R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Really???

8g6gdxe79w4e.jpg

He might have came across that way to some of the people he knew. My best friend in high school and middle school didn't appear to have an aggressive or violent nature, at all. Now he's awaiting his trail for shooting an innocent person in the back of head in cold blood during an armed robbery. I'm cynical as ? about the whole "they would never do that" and his actions shocked me. Sometimes you don't really know folks.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    ? killing that ? , that's to easy. This is the type of ? you torture. Tie that ? up, throw some acid at ? face, drill his hands etc.. Do repeatedly day for day. Make that ? suffer.

Tie that ? to a chair, peel off his fingernails & toenails with a pair of pliers, and smash his his fingers & toes w/ a hammer.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Really???

8g6gdxe79w4e.jpg

WTF???

kankqy3p2242.png

@Joy Lane

FOH with that.

that why i brought it up.

it's easy to blame dude for his actions because of the image we seen of a harmless elderly man.being cut down...

but we seem to always skip what could have triggered it. we are told you are responsible for your own actions... but what if it was her actions that caused this?

what if is a game we need to incorporate sometimes.

remember the guy who killed his lady cyz he found out she had an abortion, the baby was another guys, be had video of their kid in a walker bumping into walls while she was getting smashed by another dude an then has the nerve to walk around naked with a hand print on her ass... dude snapped an killed her

while he is to blame for his actions... hers created the environment. everyone has limits.

maybe people not acting so callous about things would keep the mentally weaker people out of deciding how to respond when they feelings are trampled in.

the only victim I see so far is the OG.

the next victim remains to be seen.

ever hear of the chain effect?

When the hell did that story happen
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wasn't enough that he killed him, he made that old man say the lady's name and then told him that's why he had to die.

I know it's bad form to ask "Why you let this happen, ? ?" But gotdammit it's Easter. If you can't show up today, then I'm just not tryin to hear ? else about the lord comin back ever

Now don't do that...all that it's ? 's will talk I heard all my life let a helpless elderly man get killed like that on Easter

That's an easy cop out answer ... the reality is no one knows... ? happens but to blame the devil ery time for bad stuff and ? for good is too convenient

? places obstacles in our lives as well, just to see how we do. Fat Boy killed the old man because his chick dumped him. He'll never find out if it was because ? had another chick with better qualities lined up for him. He sold his soul and failed his test.

Don't mind me bruh. ? recently entered my life and I just bear witness to the blessings I've recieved since.

I get that... I'm say what about the old man.. from all accounts he was a good person... for him to go out like that on Easter.... it's easy to say oh it's the devils fault. It's hard to digest esp if the old guy was a Christian who prayed and lived his life right.

It's all perspectives and beliefs. If he did live a righteous life, even in death he's good.

If there is a heaven... if not its ? up he died like that and that's it no heaven just dead

imagine the fear he must have felt. barely making it up the street...his heart couldn't take it if he didn't get killed.

how do you do this?

kids and the elderly?

is this ? 's work? Is this ? calling him home? like this? if it was his time to go, like this?

I got some questions but we are told to not question because it goes against ? 's will. So what do we do in this case?

Do we sit back and say, let ? handle it? well why do we have cops if that's the case? why do those cops getbto puck and choose who lived or dies like this guy did?

excuse my rant.....sometimes i question things, cuz I need answers before I follow blindly.

man the older Ive gotten and experienced grief and ? up stuff and observing other go thru stuff that were truly good people it makes me question a lot... Being raised in the church and when I got have real conversations with no cliches or filter no one has an answer besides church talk... Thats how I know religion is more of a coping mechanism .... Seing that elderly man with all that fear in face then get ruthlessly killed its a hard pillto swallow.... Imlike are his kids really gonna see him again in heaven? Is the evil man that killed him going to hell? If the evil man asks ? for forgiveness and reallymeans it he spouse to go to heaven too after doing that to that man..... It be so many questions and no answers just having to go off faith.

Stop living to be saved ? .
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

how do you do this?

kids and the elderly?

I feel u ... just get in dem moods and seeing that dude killed like that had me thinking
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

how do you do this?

kids and the elderly?

I feel u ... just get in dem moods and seeing that dude killed like that had me thinking

Trust me I get in those same feelings. But if ? could really provide answers to the questions you have do you think you could really comprehend that ? ? Would you really walk away from that convo like "I feel that ? ." Doubtful.

Do the best you can for you, yours and others.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So dude is still on the loose? He might as well ride off in the sunset