ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Seen the FB killer shot himself. Is it just me or does it seem like that's the cool way about getting away with murder these days? Just off yourself.

I think it was Dave Chappelle or Bill Burr who said in a stand up special..

Imagine going to hell and dude asking why are u here and u said I killed some ? ..and dude goes "U CANT DO THAT ANYMORE!!?"..the dude ask why are u here..and homie said he stole some peanuts or some ? ..

If u have no basis for what u think is gone happen when u die, then why not
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    Seen the FB killer shot himself. Is it just me or does it seem like that's the cool way about getting away with murder these days? Just off yourself.

it's not the cool way, it's the easy way.. he's avoided life in prison..

I knew he would ? himself...I just thought it wouldn't have taken him this long to do it
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mc317 wrote: »
    Carmelo Fail
    No team
    No ?
    ? thot stripper pregnant
    LaLa and Stripper bout to ante up his money

Forgot one

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Elzo69Renaissance

2 females just got slumped on 51st and Halsted. Dead bodies just laying out there :/

Chicago sucks. move now!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    Sorrow_? wrote: »
    So I'm thinking about proposing to my GF later this year, but after speaking with various adults older then me (IM 25 shes 22) many have advised against making the leap until she can prove herself to be financially on par with myself.

I know the majority of marriages end due to financial difficulties and she only plans on being a massage therapist which doesn't bring in too much money in the long run. I really love her though but I get nervous and skeptical mainly because her age and lack of desire to really get into a career that brings in more money. On top of that shes only my 2nd GF and 4th female I've slept with even my mom was hinting at me playing the field a bit more before making such a massive commitment. We've been dating for 4 years now and I kinda don't wanna string her along.

So ? I dunno, would you marry someone who made significantly less than you and has no future plans to increase their income significantly? Does money really trump love? Help a young ? out y'all.

So nobody here but women are going to tell you to get married. I am going on 16 years with my wife (12 married). I say dont make that leap yet. If you are living together. You are married without the papers. If you are not living with her. Play the field. Go out there and do your thing and make sure every chick know you aint for a relationship. Make sure they know that.

Also do things with your girl. Go out of town, hit concerts, live your life with her. If she finds out you cheated. Guess what? She aint going nowhere. Why? Because she is having the time of her life with you traveling and hitting the spots. When she try to come back. Hit her with lets be friends first and take it slow.

The moral of all that ? I just wrote. Dont be in a serious relationship until you get older. You have 5 more years to play hard as ? . Also you have 5 more years to work hard as ? . the two go hand in hand.

This.

@Sorrow_?

Never understood why young folks feel the need to be in a rush to get married. Especially when they're unsure about their partner. She obviously has shown you she's not ready when you said

"I get nervous and skeptical mainly because her age and lack of desire to really get into a career that brings in more money."

...ref flag bruh. Y'all ain't ready. Cuz guess who's gonna be carrying that burden...YOU. All that's gonna do is add stress on the marriage, and resentment.

Wait. Get yourself established 1st. Like Caddo said, live life man. Marriage isn't going anywhere. Let her grow. If she lives you and down for you thick & thin, then she's not going anywhere. If bounces...oh well. Continue living life until the right one comes along.

By that time, BOTH of yall would already established a foundation for yourselves.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

That big ass hat was not gonna ? up the curl
  • Trillfate
    Options
    So I'm thinking about proposing to my GF later this year, but after speaking with various adults older then me (IM 25 shes 22) many have advised against making the leap until she can prove herself to be financially on par with myself.

I know the majority of marriages end due to financial difficulties and she only plans on being a massage therapist which doesn't bring in too much money in the long run. I really love her though but I get nervous and skeptical mainly because her age and lack of desire to really get into a career that brings in more money. On top of that shes only my 2nd GF and 4th female I've slept with even my mom was hinting at me playing the field a bit more before making such a massive commitment. We've been dating for 4 years now and I kinda don't wanna string her along.

So ? I dunno, would you marry someone who made significantly less than you and has no future plans to increase their income significantly? Does money really trump love? Help a young ? out y'all.

So nobody here but women are going to tell you to get married. I am going on 16 years with my wife (12 married). I say dont make that leap yet. If you are living together. You are married without the papers. If you are not living with her. Play the field. Go out there and do your thing and make sure every chick know you aint for a relationship. Make sure they know that.

Also do things with your girl. Go out of town, hit concerts, live your life with her. If she finds out you cheated. Guess what? She aint going nowhere. Why? Because she is having the time of her life with you traveling and hitting the spots. When she try to come back. Hit her with lets be friends first and take it slow.

The moral of all that ? I just wrote. Dont be in a serious relationship until you get older. You have 5 more years to play hard as ? . Also you have 5 more years to work hard as ? . the two go hand in hand.

This.

@Sorrow_?

Never understood why young folks feel the need to be in a rush to get married. Especially when they're unsure about their partner. She obviously has shown you she's not ready when you said

"I get nervous and skeptical mainly because her age and lack of desire to really get into a career that brings in more money."

...ref flag bruh. Y'all ain't ready. Cuz guess who's gonna be carrying that burden...YOU. All that's gonna do is add stress on the marriage, and resentment.

Wait. Get yourself established 1st. Like Caddo said, live life man. Marriage isn't going anywhere. Let her grow. If she lives you and down for you thick & thin, then she's not going anywhere. If bounces...oh well. Continue living life until the right one comes along.

By that time, BOTH of yall would already established a foundation for yourselves.

If he still gets married after having his own doubts on top of every man in here saying dont do it he deserves to be miserable.. word to @SolemnSauce
  • Sorrow_god
    Sorrow_god Members Posts: 75 ✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

This.

@Sorrow_?

If he still gets married after having his own doubts on top of every man in here saying dont do it he deserves to be miserable.. word to @SolemnSauce

Well thanks y'all, given everyones opinions I have been swayed toward not doing so just yet.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody else addicted to Shameless?

I sit up and watch like a crackhead. This is not healthy
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I've completed all seasons, fantastic show.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

This.

@Sorrow_?

Well thanks y'all, given everyones opinions I have been swayed toward not doing so just yet.

Do you understand the thought process of these ? ? Don't take their advice on this ? . If you want to do it, do it. If it doesn't work out, you live and you learn.
  • Trillfate
    Options

This.

@Sorrow_?

Do you understand the thought process of these ? ? Don't take their advice on this ? . If you want to do it, do it. If it doesn't work out, you live and you learn.

Right... hows your illegitimate daughter doing?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

This.

@Sorrow_?

Right... hows your illegitimate daughter doing?

Fine. Do you always get personal like a woman in an argument?
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't nothing like living in a house with a woman that's always cold, keep the heat on blast :(
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

That aint the only thing he had under that hat. My ? had financial AIDS
    Rip tho
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Ain't nothing like living in a house with a woman that's always cold, keep the heat on blast :(

? got diabetes
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm on Season 4. ? I'm addicted
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm on Season 4. ? I'm addicted

shameless is dope... get caught up so you can discuss it with us in LCA next season.
  • MoeW
    MoeW Members Posts: 187 ✭✭
    Options
    She's back again. ? .
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options