• lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We just got chosen to be on Hard Knocks this year
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Another story about Joe Mixon hitting a woman has surfaced. They're saying he beat on a girl in high school.
    Right before the draft, though? Somebody ain't ? lol smh.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    why now ? as far as murder

Money trail
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We as in ? Lord Nemesis soldiers?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

Money trail

The initial reports are saying he had ? put up against the door, couldn't have been foul play.
  • Stew
    Options
    https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/04/19/hernandezdismiss/BvCcJQ1Ubg3mJAze0ttpvJ/amp.html

In the eyes of the state of Massachusetts, former New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez died an innocent man, thanks to an archaic legal principle called “abatement ab initio,” said Martin W. Healy, chief legal counsel to the Massachusetts Bar Association.

Though Hernandez was convicted in 2014 of murdering Odin Lloyd of Boston, Hernandez’s appeal was not complete. Abatement ab initio means “from the beginning,” Healy said, and it means that upon a person’s death, if they have not exhausted their legal appeals, their case reverts to its status at the beginning — it’s as if the trial and conviction never happened.

Crazy. Also His estate cant be sued in civil litigation.

To add on to this, if that charge gets reversed, his family can go after the Pat's for the rest of his guaranteed money :joy:
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

Money trail

The initial reports are saying he had ? put up against the door, couldn't have been foul play.

Like what?
  • Stew
    Options
    Sorry bruh I don't know what they keep in prison cells.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Another story about Joe Mixon hitting a woman has surfaced. They're saying he beat on a girl in high school.

This ? listen to old ike Turner records on dre beats on his way to dates.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options

Was actually hoping it was Tampa I like yall squad. Should be pretty good.
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm starting to think he was murdered now

Murdered by a sheet
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This draft feels like is going to be all over the ? place...more than usual
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options

Seems like a lot of trades will go down. We need a 2nd but with all of our picks and our brainiac gm we can't lose. The only thing I'm concerned with is Fournette going to the ? . I don't want to see that kid twice a year for the next 10 yrs. He's going to be the best RB in the league for a long time barring injurys.
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Seems like a lot of trades will go down. We need a 2nd but with all of our picks and our brainiac gm we can't lose. The only thing I'm concerned with is Fournette going to the ? . I don't want to see that kid twice a year for the next 10 yrs. He's going to be the best RB in the league for a long time barring injurys.

Doubt it. He is more likely going to get fat and become the next Eddie Lacy.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »

Na he's built like a tank. Eddy Lacey was never a physical specimen nh. His build is closer to AP then Lacey. Dude is a stronger AP. I don't want him in our division.
  • toheeb27
    Options

Na he's built like a tank. Eddy Lacey was never a physical specimen nh. His build is closer to AP then Lacey. Dude is a stronger AP. I don't want him in our division.

I don't want him in the division either, but the game has changed. The days where RBs singlehandedly destroy u are gone.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options

I don't want him in the division either, but the game has changed. The days where RBs singlehandedly destroy u are gone.

Your right for the most part but the run game is still extremely valuable. It's probably smart to not use a first round pick one one but LF is a generational talent. The only thing that would disgust me more is if he fell to the colts.
  • Mseries_
    Options
    https://youtu.be/iN8Rfwr6L2U

In case anybody missed the last 5 mins of SUPERBOWL LI.
  • Mseries_
    Options
    Something for you guys to look forward to..........

My bold prediction of who the PATRIOTS are gonna beat in SUPERBOWL LII, you guys​ are going to be surprised, believe me.
  • toheeb27
    edited April 2017
    Options

Your right for the most part but the run game is still extremely valuable. It's probably smart to not use a first round pick one one but LF is a generational talent. The only thing that would disgust me more is if he fell to the colts.

Lol, they will most likely find a way to waste him the same way they are wasting Andrew Luck's career.
  • Mseries_
    Options
    Damn PATRIOTS don't have a draft pick till the third round, I don't think they televise anything past the second................. I know we will find some undervalued gems.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remember. Schedule to be released tonight but probably in bits and pieces throughout the day as usual