The Official SneakerHead/ Sneaker Collection Thread

Options

Comments

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    I WAS AT LIKE 230 + AT ONE POINT.. IVE SLOWED DOWN ON SNEAKERS AND STARTED GETTING MORE DRESS SHOES, LOAFERS AND ?

If this is over the span of 10 years tho I can understand. Like as you grow and see more you tend to buy more stuff. It'd make sense.

shots fired at the rest of us

tenor.gif
  • _Menace_
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    I WAS AT LIKE 230 + AT ONE POINT.. IVE SLOWED DOWN ON SNEAKERS AND STARTED GETTING MORE DRESS SHOES, LOAFERS AND ?

If this is over the span of 10 years tho I can understand. Like as you grow and see more you tend to buy more stuff. It'd make sense.

shots fired at the rest of us

tenor.gif

Nah not at all, a lot of cats aint blessed like yall to be able to go out and buy jays as freely. Them joints run ya $220-$400 easily. Some of yall got cats whole savings accounts in your closet, one can't hate, instead they should use it as motivation.

It's one thing to have 100+ shoes and not own anything but if you got a home, car, and the money to cop it do you. If you like it I love it. Not everyone has those blessings.

Yea I got 2 cars,and home.. those come 1st before a shoe collection but the shoe collection been growing 10 years plus.. doesnt happen over night
  • all original
    all original Members Posts: 580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I've been doing this for about 13/14 years. In that span I've paid off three cars. I'm not really an impulse buyer so I buy what I like. If I had to guesstimate I'd say my shoes as a whole are worth between 80 to 90k.
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I tell myself Ive slowed down 'or not buying any sneakers for ages now', then end up seeing some heat in the sale or some OG color way joints drop or some excuse I tell myself to make myself not feel guilty about copping them haha..

But FOREAL Im not copping any sneakers for a few months now, I got too much I need to do atm... Plus Im running outta space, I got around 200 pairs of sneakers and maybe a 3 pairs of 'grown up shoes' haha
  • _Menace_
    Options
    I tell myself Ive slowed down 'or not buying any sneakers for ages now', then end up seeing some heat in the sale or some OG color way joints drop or some excuse I tell myself to make myself not feel guilty about copping them haha..

But FOREAL Im not copping any sneakers for a few months now, I got too much I need to do atm... Plus Im running outta space, I got around 200 pairs of sneakers and maybe a 3 pairs of 'grown up shoes' haha

That's mad dope but at the bold....

Fam you need to level up ya dress shoe game !!! You don't want to be that uncle at the cookout who dress like he still in high school but they held him back for like 40 years LOLOLOLOL !!

Shot's fired at @BOSSExcellence

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Fam you need to level up ya dress shoe game !!! You don't want to be that uncle at the cookout who dress like he still in high school but they held him back for like 40 years LOLOLOLOL !!

? please..
    i JUS starter gettin back into buyin sneakers not even 6months ago..

? u know my style.. Guiseppe's ..CLBs ..Loui ..Gucci and the likes..

i can wear them ? on any occassion to any event..
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options

Haha when I said 'grown up' shoes I mean suit shoes, I got one pair!!! I got a couple pairs of Gucci sneakers, boat shoes and and a pair of Louboutin's when I wanna keep it classy, but I still class them as sneakers because they have rubber mid/soles, I still need to get some Balenciaga joints but like I said I need to cut back on footwear haha...

Shoe wise Padmore & Barnes 'wallys' and Redwing boots are what I prefer to wear if Im not rocking casual sneakers... I do like Chelsea boots and Brogues though...
  • _Menace_
    Options

? please..

sound ignant... just the chiefs fans you are
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    ? dress shoes

I wear dress shoes for work and that's it... if im going out tot he city it's sneakers for me..
  • CapitalB
    Options

? please..

my ? ur a ? raider fan...
    ? is u in a FASHION forum anyway??

a SNEAKER thread..

all u wear is black or white Cortez wit no laces in them and tube socks to ur knees wit creases in ur khaki shorts..
    ? outta here..

don't have me come back in here and take over the forum. lmmfao
    iv been back on my ? lately too in these malls..
  • Stew
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    ? dress shoes

I wear dress shoes for work and that's it... if im going out tot he city it's sneakers for me..

In my line of work I don't have to wear them, ever. Sneakers 24/7 365 homie

r4s21081hdoa.gif
  • _Menace_
    Options

? please..

a SNEAKER thread..

all u wear is black or white Cortez wit no laces in them and tube socks to ur knees wit creases in ur khaki shorts..
    ? outta here..

Smh Chiefs fans super salty...
    Boss sound like hes mad he copped some Guccis that look like coochies...
  • Stew
    Options

? please..

a SNEAKER thread..

? outta here..

get u a pair first..

THEN..
    and only then we can talk..
    BUT UNTIL THEN..

d9mda3m8tw9m.gif

Lmaooo

*jacked*
  • _Menace_
    Options

? please..

a SNEAKER thread..

? outta here..

get u a pair first..

THEN..
    BUT UNTIL THEN..

d9mda3m8tw9m.gif

ima catch you in regular season when we skull drag those raggedy ass chiefs

2PAC.gif
  • CapitalB
    Options

? please..

a SNEAKER thread..

? outta here..

get u a pair first..

THEN..
    BUT UNTIL THEN..

d9mda3m8tw9m.gif

2PAC.gif

we 20-10 in the last 15yrs tho!?
    5-1 the last 3..

u lookin "flabby and sick" out here ? ..
    pun intended. lol
  • _Menace_
    Options

? please..

a SNEAKER thread..

? outta here..

get u a pair first..

THEN..
    BUT UNTIL THEN..

d9mda3m8tw9m.gif

2PAC.gif

5-1 the last 3..

pun intended. lol

and? we went to the bowl in 2002 yall havent been in 69...

smh you guys suck..
  • CapitalB
    Options

? please..

a SNEAKER thread..

? outta here..

get u a pair first..

THEN..
    BUT UNTIL THEN..

d9mda3m8tw9m.gif

2PAC.gif

5-1 the last 3..

pun intended. lol

and? we went to the bowl in 2002 yall havent been in 69...

smh you guys suck..

yall loss tho..
    and me sayin yall loss is an understatement..

but jus like a ? raider fan..
    livin in the past..

5. GAME. WINNING. STREAK. ? !!

thats as of TODAY!!!
    when u ? go start competing!!?
    cant wven call this ? a rivalry!
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    stew, what kinda shoes you wear to funerals, weddings, formal gatherings, etc...
  • Stew
    edited April 2017
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    stew, what kinda shoes you wear to funerals, weddings, formal gatherings, etc...

Lol I didn't say I didn't have any. I own 2 pairs, the last pair worn 2 yrs ago at a company Christmas party.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im a fly broke ? . i wear dress shoes aka oxfords cause im to cool for tennis shoes. now if im fly wearing some just cool fly ? then yeah i got the sneakers on deck. and wtf is a clb?
  • BlueIceBranson
    BlueIceBranson Members Posts: 461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got some more air max 1s custom made off of nike id again for 130$

ows4pnk2s1pg.jpg

xme17gaqnez0.jpg

• BlueIceBranson
    BlueIceBranson Members Posts: 461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And these Ewings from jimmy jazz

gtgofyesuq5k.jpg

lhptc4pqk8t0.jpg

• BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Air max 1s are on Nike id?? I've still never done an ID but I might have to do that