Flex & Wack have joined together in conspiracy to assassinate the character Of not only Mr. Shakur,

Options
Busta Carmichael
Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
They're too old for this ?

Comments

• Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited May 2017
    Options
  • chompollet
    chompollet Members Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody died for Pac when he was alive and nobody gonna do it now either
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Flex got to be lying
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • slickwatts
    slickwatts Members Posts: 299 ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    slightly off topic but heres what happened when wack and hov ran into each other....
    https://youtu.be/9cacQ04Zpvc
  • gns
    Options
    Damn that old faced ? is only 39
    Geesh nh
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just checked for a bio on wack, come across a allhiphop article by Chuck Creekmur from 2016.

Just consisted of a lot of ? sucking and stanning, couldn't get through the article.

Here's an excerpt that I stopped reading at, due to it being contradictory to everything wack has been over the last few years since the stitches incident:

This dude lives in a big house, drives the flyest whips, has a beautiful wife, yet this guy is quintessential Lil Wayne when he raps, “Real G’s move in silence like lasagna.” (You do know that the “G” in the word “Lasagna” is silent?) And by the way, Wack 100 is only 39 years old and don’ done more than the average man will ever do in these streets and in this industry.

Article if you care to read:
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/allhiphop.com/2016/10/16/games-manager-wack-100-anti-suge-knight-biggest-boss/?ezoic_amp=1
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Flood that ? Twitter and IG with pac songs
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Flex gotta have something personal with Pac.. I don't get why Pac get his blood boiling every time
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Pac did Cheddar Bob himself tho.......let's not forget that.

Flex just riding for his city/area/coast same thing you Stan/fan ? do on here every day. He's still a ? for speaking on a dead man.

Wack is just a Suge clone dude used to be a security guard for 40glocc. He basically be saying the same thing the MOB ? from Murder Rap said about Pac.

Who's he riding against? It's 2017 that beef is hip hop history now. He still holding on to old grudges?
  • gns
    edited May 2017
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Wack wack af and he knows that.

As for Flex and Cease they both can drink bleach..
    Funny how cease wants to run his mouth 20 years later when he was on mute when Pac was disrespecting him.
    Yak and Fatal are dead,Mutah converted to islam and Noble and EDI overseas.. I recall the outlawz checked cease before and Flex.

Pac really got these new york cats in they're feelings 20 years later... GOAT
    They probably mad too he got inducted in the rock in roll hall of fame too...

Wack is from the west coast
  • _Menace_
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Wack wack af and he knows that.

As for Flex and Cease they both can drink bleach..
    Funny how cease wants to run his mouth 20 years later when he was on mute when Pac was disrespecting him.
    Yak and Fatal are dead,Mutah converted to islam and Noble and EDI overseas.. I recall the outlawz checked cease before and Flex.

Pac really got these new york cats in they're feelings 20 years later... GOAT
    They probably mad too he got inducted in the rock in roll hall of fame too...

Wack is from the west coast

I was speaking on Cease and and FLex
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Pac did Cheddar Bob himself tho.......let's not forget that.

Flex just riding for his city/area/coast same thing you Stan/fan ? do on here every day. He's still a ? for speaking on a dead man.

Wack is just a Suge clone dude used to be a security guard for 40glocc. He basically be saying the same thing the MOB ? from Murder Rap said about Pac.

Even if he did "cheddar bob" himself he was actually pulling his gun out to defend himself.
    The safety was off... when you got guns pointed at you I'm sure you're not going to stand there calm af.
    Your adrenaline is rushing and you have less than a second to think to even think if you're going to pull your gun out or not.