The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    I read the other day that lebron can't pass jordan brand for the simple fact that he dont got nothing for the hoes like jordan does.

white woman is right that BBB needs some ? for the ?

What shoes did Nike, Reebok, Adidas make for women when they very first launched?

She would have a point if BBB was at least 5 years into the business.

Women are the ones buying most of these sneakers for punk ass spoiled kids and or ? ass ? that stay at home with no job at age 30 living off they girls money.

LaVar caught feelings and went after Kristine who is nor a feminist or the white media who are truly crushing LaVar for his strong personality. It's like when Birdman went after the breakfast club and not the ? calling Birdman out. LaVar has been on multiple shows with stronger white personalities and he ain't act like he did toward kristine.

So your response is women spending the most money on men's shoes and you want this ? who is just launching his business to make a product for women even though these same women spending more money on men's shoes.

Make that make sense?

Ain't no grown man buying them ? ass big baller brand shoes. It's gunna these young kids asking they momma to buy it. So by bulling some chick on sports radio who was just asking how many he sold doesn't help his business.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Question

What yall think lebron gon do when he lose to GS in the finals this year with a healthy team? You think he gon leave again or try to get someone much nicer on the Cavs like Blake or CP3?

So ain't nobody gon answer this? Because yall knows it's coming

We will mop Choken State.

Bet some money
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    man if the pels ever trade AD, i swear i wont watch another ? game from them

he can leave in FA, but the pels cant just trade him

no amount of future draft picks gon fill that void

Exactly.

Side note man. What are we thinking keeping Gentry around.

the only way they can spin this is stability. A change would mean AD's 3rd coach in what...5/6 years? And Boogies 3rd coach?

so idk...the more they stay silent, the more questions it raises. I think they are saving face in the event they fire one or both of them during the season if its not going well
  • AP21
    Options
    Y'all gassed that exchange wit lavar ball and leahy that wasn't worth watching.

yea...it was pretty underwhelming, but it did what its supposed to do
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options

Exactly.

the only way they can spin this is stability. A change would mean AD's 3rd coach in what...5/6 years? And Boogies 3rd coach?

so idk...the more they stay silent, the more questions it raises. I think they are saving face in the event they fire one or both of them during the season if its not going well

Lol you sayinh cousins only had two coaches in Sacramento?

Try 6

I wish gentry got fired so he can bounce to DC
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sixers have a brighter future than boston imo.They'll get the lakers pick in '18 and the kings pick in '19 unprotected.Lakers will be trash again next season that's another top 5-10 pick they'll get.They have cornerstones in simmons & embiid,cap space and other good pieces like luwawu,saric,convington.

They can hypothetically make a trade for jimmy and sign kyle lowry this summer to accelerate the rebuild and still have incoming assets.The Bucks & Sixers will be the future of the east(health permitting)
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They'll get the lakers pick in '18 and the kings pick in '19 unprotected.Lakers will be trash again next season that's another top 5-10 pick they'll get.

giphy.gif?response_id=591caaa8b0c5f96a6ae3a6c4
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Magic been rebuilding since 2011 lol

Still gonna be a 10th seed next year

Lol pitiful franchise.
  • Beta
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Magic been rebuilding since 2011 lol

Still gonna be a 10th seed next year

Lol pitiful franchise.

I'm saying..a nice in state rivalry would be cool

Tired of looking at heat/magic games as bottom of the barrel automatic wins
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    IT and Fultz can play together. I think they move Bradley/Crowder for a big

U dont trade Bradley. Bosten better keep Bradley and Smart on theyteam. Theywillngly hustle and want to play defense. Crowder can go. Trade the pick and draft the kid from Duke later

? Marcus smart, u don't pass up fultz because you have an offensively inept good defender on your team
  • Beta
    Options
    So much for rozier
  • AP21
    Options

Exactly.

Try 6

i honestly didnt know...i just knew of Karl and the other cat they had this year, but my point remains
  • Beta
    Options

Exactly.

Try 6

i honestly didnt know...i just knew of Karl and the other cat they had this year, but my point remains

Nah I'm just showcasing the instability of the kings. I wonder who had more coaches, brook lopez or cousins?
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sixers have a brighter future than boston imo.They'll get the lakers pick in '18 and the kings pick in '19 unprotected.Lakers will be trash again next season that's another top 5-10 pick they'll get.They have cornerstones in simmons & embiid,cap space and other good pieces like luwawu,saric,convington.

They can hypothetically make a trade for jimmy and sign kyle lowry this summer to accelerate the rebuild and still have incoming assets.The Bucks & Sixers will be the future of the east(health permitting)

And thats not even counting solid role players that they already have like Holmes(going to be interesting to see what his ceiling is) and Justin Anderson.....still have Okafor as an asset too

Its on their front office not to ? this up
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    ghost! wrote: »
    Just off of sheer highlights, i rather Tatum then fultz....like Tatum's size (n/h) and versatility(what seems to be) , and he would only get bigger and stronger.

Dont think the Cs system really needs a PG. They huck up 3s anyways...so don't really need a good PG for that ish.

Tatum didn't play well until 2nd half of the year, he's inefficient at times too, gimme fultz

Ok we got it, Fultz is your favorite player in the draft. What do you think about the fit?

Great fit, IT plays better off the ball (horford, smart and turner used the pick and roll a lot with IT getting looks off the screens) we need another guy who can break down the defense and drive to the basket consistently. I keep IT and Avery long term, get smart outta here especially if his market is $20 million like reported. I'd be ? if we pick someone else outside of fultz. Also IT and fultz worked out last summer together, they'll be fine
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Sixers have a brighter future than boston imo.They'll get the lakers pick in '18 and the kings pick in '19 unprotected.Lakers next season that's another top 10 pick they'll get.They have cornerstones in simmons & embiid,cap space and other good pieces like luwawu,saric,convington.

Agreed.

And the way Boston being built they're gonna be talented but undersized. Milwaukee length is gonna give them fits. Sixers big af too.

Sorta why I feel Boston needs to pick a side, load up for the now,hope you can load up enough to get by Cleveland. I don't believe that's some impossible task like some do.

Because By the time Fultz hitting his prime the Bucks and Sixers blue chippers gonna be in their's too. While Horford mid 30's and IT in his 30's as well.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Suns dropped 2 spots but that aint really bad cuz josh jackson should still be there at 4 unless somebody trades up.

Chriss,Booker,ulis,? & jackson a nice core.They'll probably trade warren or bledsoe this summer
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    We're undersized for now, we still have zizic and yabusele coming over this summer. Also 18 is supposed to be a big man draft, plus the grizzlies and clippers picks I'm 19. Philly looks nice on paper but they've been under 30 wins for like 4-5 years I gotta see the production before I place them ahead of us or the bucks
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    We're undersized for now, we still have zizic and yabusele coming over this summer. Also 18 is supposed to be a big man draft, plus the grizzlies and clippers picks I'm 19. Philly looks nice on paper but they've been under 30 wins for like 4-5 years I gotta see the production before I place them ahead of us or the bucks

I'm more referring to if y'all move forward with IT and Fultz backcourt. Then ya would always be undersized, potent but undersized.

And if y'all keep AB, I'm assuming y'all would still run that lineup y'all love with three guards. Just instead of Smart. It would be IT, Fultz and AB. That's 5'9,6'2, 6'4. Same size but losing Smart defensive ability
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited May 2017
    Options

Clippers pick lottery protected and they've never won less than 50 games since paul been in l.a.(excluding the lock out season) that pick will be mid/late 1st rounder.Grizzlies pick most likely late lottery/mid teens.

Saric roy, embiid would of been rookie of the year if he didn't get injured.The sixers were the #1 rated defensive team in the league when embiid was on the floor.His impact in 31 games was comparable to tim duncans.They have holmes,anderson,liwawu,mconnell,covington,staukas as role players the 3rd pick in '17 and the lakers and kings picks the next 2 drafts both teams suck and play in the west those will be top 10 picks.Didn't even mention ben simmons.They haven't even put anything together yet.No need to be insecure bruh other teams can get props too, sixers have way more assets and players than boston does.
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lakers making the playoffs. Russell will be an All-Star
    A guy can dream, right? Lol