Flex & Wack have joined together in conspiracy to assassinate the character Of not only Mr. Shakur,

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »

so a ? from the east gotta go to the Samoans to get another ? touched in the West?

No the Samoans r treach goons out west that spice1 was talking about & they ain't scared of no wacknohunnids cuz he don't run ? n Cali but his mouf rat100 own hood is clowning his bozo ass on piru ..

That last vid was suspect. My ? reminiscing over the wrong ?

That's wacks og shittin on his snitch ass
    5th Letter wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    vk1nxn5fywrb.jpg

Lol@ this muuunkee face ? posting this 3yr old pic....

I resemble yo mamma ? .

No u don't u muuunkee face ? hrap already exposed ya muuunkee ass...
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    h-rap said some ? about ? having a chicken wing arm and typing 85-wpm with one hand in a hospital bed while tears roll down their face.

That's not exactly how he delivered the line but I lost it when I read that ? . Literally in tears.

LOLOL, that was a classic thread!

I remember when Fazeem said Jamacia's (Jafaking) hairline was running from his face and then somebody photo-shopped his face on the body of a monkey and he looked just like Ceaser from Planet of the Apes!

Somebody post that Monkey pic so we can have a good laugh!

U look like ceaser from planet of the apes muuunkee boi!
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Well that just means your moms look like Ceaser from Planet of the apes.
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options

The nerve of this ? here.. get his ass beat, tangled up in bushes trying to run, fallin behind cars and ? then go into hiding for years..never getting back at the ? ..but wanna laugh at another ? . 40 Glocc's kids can google his ass getting beat up and running. Laugh at that, 40.Game go about his life with no worries, telling social media where he's at regularly, while you trying to sue him for beatin your ass.
  • chompollet
    chompollet Members Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bro I saw 20 new posts.. Still no video. Stop spamming ? that aint relevant
  • gee757
    Options
    Wat Eva muuunkee
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    jamacia wrote: »
    Dog you're a 40 year old myspace rapper let it go. Ol it ain't about pics but yet you wanted proof pics of other people's "hands" such a cornball

So now I'm pretending to be Suzette James? I thought I had her in my avi because I thought she was attractive

Lavell.jpg

ROFL!! I knew I could get you to expose feelings and emotions.

Im nowhere near 40-years old
    I dont even have a Myspace account
    Im not a rapper and I have never claimed to be one

The only proof-pic I saw was one of a fat old man with pink-lips and receding hairline that got photo-shopped on the body of a monkey...tell us who it was.

Hrap use 2 roast the ? outta ya ass along wit fazeem lollll
  • gee757
    Options
    scrapper1 wrote: »

The nerve of this ? here.. get his ass beat, tangled up in bushes trying to run, fallin behind cars and ? then go into hiding for years..never getting back at the ? ..but wanna laugh at another ? . 40 Glocc's kids can google his ass getting beat up and running. Laugh at that, 40.Game go about his life with no worries, telling social media where he's at regularly, while you trying to sue him for beatin your ass.

40 glocc got jumped game gets no props for that cuz 40 ain't lying game & his flunkies fixed the video.....cuz theres another video of game walking away from 40 & 1 of games flunkies startes beating 40 n the bushes..
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

so a ? from the east gotta go to the Samoans to get another ? touched in the West?

No the Samoans r treach goons out west that spice1 was talking about & they ain't scared of no wacknohunnids cuz he don't run ? n Cali but his mouf rat100 own hood is clowning his bozo ass on piru ..

Yo MOMMA A ?
    you defending Rick Ross, come defend your momma ?

Ol ? ? sucking ? guzzling old ? ? yo momma and ? you

Get ready for this fade

No truce fat boy
    Where you at
    YO MOMMA A ?

^ this is a perfect example of what is wrong with the reason this ? ass donkey poster came n here to get my attention tryna derail the thread.... this donkey ? ain't say ? about the topic & SMH @ that muuunkee face ? @5th Letter aka wendy Williams laufing@ that donkey ? ? & he's a mod..SMH well I'mma b a donkey muuunkee lol now ? ..

10zteoi.jpg

So y do u styl com here then if the reason full of donkeys ? That would make u a donkey as well

I ain't ? but The Reason didn't use to be like this 4/5 years ago..

? use to really discuss rap/hip hop without all the corny jokes and trolling..

If you gone troll then at least be funny like @Busta Carmichael ..

Most of the so called trolls on the site now ain't even funny they just posting cornball ? taking up space..
  • gee757
    edited May 2017
    Options
    chompollet wrote: »
    Bro I saw 20 new posts.. Still no video. Stop spamming ? that aint relevant

Too bad we got muuunkee mods like wendy aka 5th who allows the donkey n the reason so the donkey derailin threads ain't gonna stop n the reason..
    illedout wrote: »

Yo MOMMA A ?

Get ready for this fade

No truce fat boy
    Where you at
    YO MOMMA A ?

^ this is a perfect example of what is wrong with the reason this ? ass donkey poster came n here to get my attention tryna derail the thread.... this donkey ? ain't say ? about the topic & SMH @ that muuunkee face ? @5th Letter aka wendy Williams laufing@ that donkey ? ? & he's a mod..SMH well I'mma b a donkey muuunkee lol now ? ..

10zteoi.jpg

So y do u styl com here then if the reason full of donkeys ? That would make u a donkey as well

Most of the so called trolls on the site now ain't even funny they just posting cornball ? taking up space..

Preach!
  • gee757
    Options
    lol @ Micky Rourke ready to hand out fades too....

http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/20/mickey-rourke-defends-tupac-shakur/

Wack and Flex gonna need Mickey's plastic surgeon when he's done with em. lol

Ha..
  • chompollet
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Mickey Rourke GET EM!!! HE WAS THERE WHEN PAC GOT SHOT 1st TIME
    0520-mickey-rourke-and-tupac-getty-3.jpg
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alot of ppl loved pac.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ Micky Rourke ready to hand out fades too....

http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/20/mickey-rourke-defends-tupac-shakur/

Wack and Flex gonna need Mickey's plastic surgeon when he's done with em. lol

Sheesh... Mickey Rorke read to throw hands with whoever
  • RickyRich
    Options

Yo MOMMA A ?

Get ready for this fade

No truce fat boy
    Where you at
    YO MOMMA A ?

10zteoi.jpg

Thats why i had join the site to discuss hiphop. I been here 7 years i noticed the change aswell
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mickey Rourke lowkey got hands too; he used to box professionally.

What a plot twist if wack or Flex ended up getting faded by dude.

Wouldnt that be a bad move cuz his hands have to be registered right in order to box?

And Flex look like the file a lawsuit type
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    Mickey Rourke lowkey got hands too; he used to box professionally.

What a plot twist if wack or Flex ended up getting faded by dude.

Wouldnt that be a bad move cuz his hands have to be registered right in order to box?

And Flex look like the file a lawsuit type

he can get charged to cuz his hands are weapon
  • Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jonah 2.0 wrote: »
    lmao wack a clown since treach put up that post randomly about he dont ? with vinnie and other dude only on stage wack posted the post and put wack successfully destroys naughty by nature but you still my homie vinnie lmao if im treach idc whats goin on dude gotta get dealt with no talkin it out for the disrespect to his mom

Not for nothin'
    I believe treach said he don't ? with the other members of Naughty by Nature just in case there's repercussions from his beef with wack,
    Like he borderline tryna protect them and keep them out of it..

Eventually somebody from the West will say to other West Coasters "How yall let a East Coast ? come over here and put hands on a ? ??"

The West should've handled it as soon as Wack started talkin' ? about a West Coast legend..

None of that coast isht matters. If Treach really touched that man up, then that was one of Pac's real homies handling some business that needed to be handled. Period.

And if some Rus decided that they felt like they needed their issue because of how Wack moving while representing the Phonk, then that's what it is.

so put my family in danger cuz you wanna keep it Street for a ? I'm not related too?

? you u as bad as a white cop out to ? blacks.

nah. that's not a good way of thinking

What, exactly, are you talking about? Either your comprehension is lacking or you misread what I posted.
  • chompollet
    Options