Do yall ? eat food from gas stations?

Options

Comments

• 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I notice the bottom one is in Hawaii....I mean that's how they get down but you won't see that ? in no local corner spot

both of those are hawaii..pretty much every gas station/convenience store..
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    where the ? do you heathens live that they sell chicken gizzards at the damn gas station?

The country
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Those hot wings and big bites from 7 eleven be hitting and I ? with wawa heavy

Never ate wings from 711, but u cant beat that 10 for $5 price.
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sandinista wrote: »
    Another dope thing about wandering deez highways and eatin' and t gas stations is that you find all kinds of weird ass, backwoods sodas:

ily3sg86ynyf.jpg

xgv0boaxe5h2.jpg

1hi03hf68rba.jpg

Nah.
    Grapico is a namebrand. Now you know.

o0in3lgd7cw8.gif

• konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FlightKing wrote: »
    Sandinista wrote: »
    Another dope thing about wandering deez highways and eatin' and t gas stations is that you find all kinds of weird ass, backwoods sodas:

ily3sg86ynyf.jpg

xgv0boaxe5h2.jpg

1hi03hf68rba.jpg

Nah.
    Grapico is a namebrand. Now you know.

o0in3lgd7cw8.gif

Grapico is a regional brand. You really can't get that ? anywhere outside of Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, or Louisiana.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A butter bagel that about it
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Takis, a burrito, coffee from circle k is the truth. Polar pops as well. Redline from QuikTrip, and their breakfast burritos are on point. I got fat from their breakfast burritos but me vale
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dont get me wrong the boot is run by that kinda ? .....old ass mom and pop stores sellin boudain and fried corn nuggets and ? lol.....some of em are more like cafes and you can tell....if you got a dining area Im a lil more inclined to trust you
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Not a gas station but the worst thing i ever did was order a rare steak at iHop :s

It's IHOP ? , not a steak house haha
  • konceptjones
    Options
    Not a gas station but the worst thing i ever did was order a rare steak at iHop :s

That's like expecting Burger King to make good vegetarian food.
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol no??

3a6vse61wd7n.jpg
    7jd6cih16ckr.jpg

Exactly my point about gas station sushi. Got them ? wrapped up like they're desserts...

tenor.gif

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »

I went there and didnt want breakfast. And i already knew their chicken was garbage. So i rolled the dice on the steak.... ? up ordering it rare tho. Thats on me.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I notice the bottom one is in Hawaii....I mean that's how they get down but you won't see that ? in no local corner spot

both of those are hawaii..pretty much every gas station/convenience store..

Yeah but they don't sell that ? in the picture in local stores
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I went there and didnt want breakfast. And i already knew their chicken was garbage. So i rolled the dice on the steak.... ? up ordering it rare tho. Thats on me.

You ? up wanting a rare steak anyway

Thats how u sposed to eat steak

...just not at iHop
  • Mastery
    Options

Nah, rare steak is good as ? . But medium rare is home haha
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've eaten hot dogs from amaco gas stations from time to time. years ago I used to eat Jamaican paddies empenadas taquitos and beef tornados. I ate a breaded cheese flavored chicken log last week and it gave me an upset stomach. imma die y'all :s
  • konceptjones
    Options

...just not at iHop

no, you're not. Rare steak can harbor salmonella, e coli, or parasites; it's never supposed to be eaten rare for safety reasons.
  • Mastery
    Options

...just not at iHop

no, you're not. Rare steak can harbor salmonella, e coli, or parasites; it's never supposed to be eaten rare for safety reasons.
    Not true. Raw meat is more dangerous because of the bacteria that can be found on the outside. The inside, however, is virtually germ-free. Once a steak is cooked "rare", the outside has been cooked long enough to be safe.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't believe in eating garbage unhealthy food. There's too much delicious unhealthy food to be eating trash. I'll go get some proper wings, pizza, etc. if I'm gonna do it.

I don't even ? with fast food so I damn sure ain't eating from a gas station
  • konceptjones
    Options

...just not at iHop

Not true. Raw meat is more dangerous because of the bacteria that can be found on the outside. The inside, however, is virtually germ-free. Once a steak is cooked "rare", the outside has been cooked long enough to be safe.

Not according to the USDA it's not. And the bacteria, and particularly parasites, do exist inside the meat. That's why it's recommended to use a thermometer to check the temps in the center of the meat, not the outside of it.

I got salmonella from eating a medium rare steak when I was a lot younger; never again. I thought I had the flu, but the ? got worse and I went to a doctor who diagnosed me with salmonella poisoning. His first question: "Do you eat steaks rare or medium rare?" Once I told him I had a medium rare joint a few days earlier he wrote out a script for some amoxicillin and sent me on my way with instructions to ask for it medium well or well done going forward. Haven't had a steak any other way in over 25 years.