Eminem Exposed As Huge Racist That Switches Like A Frisco ? In An Aggressively Homosexual Manner

Options

Comments

• SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I'll just say this. The guy can rap very good word for word but his train of thought and topics of discussion ain't my flavor so much. Since he isn't black and could captivate you with great wordplay it allowed him to step outside the perverbial box lyrically to where he didn't have to have the typical hood story or mindset which I appreciated but due to the hype machine and just overall just music that's hard to listen to I can honestly say I don't listen to any of his music the only track I can think of that I have on a playlist is infinite from his older stuff. But it didn't take the racist tapes for me to come to that conclusion.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    i've only seen Stew ride for the redskins harder than this

WOW

? I been in Orlando getting hammered. This ? is comedy to me cause I know how much the IC hates Em cause he raps better than most of their fav rappers :joy: @Busta Carmichael in here trollin his ass of and I'm here to ? everybody else off lol

Orlando ORANGE BLOSSOM TRAIL!!!watch out for the hatians
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    Em has been wack since 2003. For 14 years that muthafucka has been living off his first three albums. Jeezy, Ross, Kanye, Kendrick, T.I., and a good amount of rappers with less technical ability have better catalogs. That ? ain't arguable.

If you're in your mid/early 30's, chances are you ? wit Em in your HS years, when he was the "new, shiny toy" that rhymed Kurt Russell with love muscle. It was funny, it was different, and technically, it was impressive. It's not impressive anymore. Lupe has wowed me 10X more than Em ever has. Pharoahe Monch and Royce can also do what Em does while making it relevant to our everyday experience.

These "racist tapes" aren't the proverbial nail in the coffin. His degrading ability is. The racist tapes just reaffirms my belief that white people ain't ? .

Eminem is wack and has been for a long time. Stupid white people who don't know any better are the only reason he even has a modicum of relevancy present-day.

@Stew Now what, ? ?

Now what? That's your opinion :joy: u have that right to think that sir. TI, Jeezy, Ross, Kanye and Kendrick all will tell u he will wax their ass in the booth, fact(TI has held his own with him tho). And I will agree Monch and Royce have the skill to compete.

^^^Stans don't say that. This is what some of u ? need to realize. I am a reasonable Em fan, always have been.

IDGAF what ? say about his technical ability. No one said he wasn't technically gifted. What I'm saying is, it's never been enough to warrant this cult-like following he's amassed over the years.

I wasn't a person who's called you a Stan. I just don't believe that technical ability is enough to warrant a defense with such fervor over racism and a subpar discography.

I ain't in that ? "cult" bruh, cut it out. When you ask Royce and D12 about him being "racist" then we will talk because their opinion>>>yours until further notice lol

Got cats in here fully supporting Royce but callin Em a racist when they're damn near best friends. ? kinda ? .

I didn't say you were a part of the cult, ? . Read, son. You so adamant in making it seem like you're an objective Em fan that you're not even paying attention to what I actually said.

And you've been watching too many Sean Spicer interviews the way you go off on your own little tangents. Red herrings aplenty. "Well, well, uh, Royce ? wit him, so he must be ok!" Lol. Foh, ? . Do better, fammo.

How am I supposed to take your opinion, or anyone on this websites for that matter over Royce's? Honest question.

And do you support Royce?

Yeah. Royce is dope. I ? wit him, Slaughterhouse and a bunch of other ? Em is associated with. However, the fact that you hafta go to the lengths you do to defend this dude is extremely telling.

Your defense for Em right now is, literally, "He can't be racist. He has black friends."

I understand that you've been blessed with a zebra family an all that, but there are more ? white people than there are good ones.

If Em is one of the douches, so be it. His music still sucks whether he is or isn't.

? u didn't answer the question :joy: u wack for that. Don't talk to me until u talk till Royce.
  • Stew
    edited June 2017
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    Let's get a hand count of how many ppl that ? with Royce but think Em is racist :joy:

You're hurt b. Every post you made has a laughing emoji. Racism is not a laughing matter. Take this ? seriously

Thats because I'm literally laughin at u ? lol I have black and white siblings, I hate racism more than everybody lol u not gonna win this ? with me bruh

Fam, did you just " I'm not racist, I have a black friend" this thread?

This is not English, try again.
  • chompollet
    chompollet Members Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eminem used to be a racist. I dont know anymore tho
  • chompollet
    Options
    People change..Dr Dre saved his life...
  • chompollet
    Options
    But do we forgive ... We def not forgot.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? all over the world just shat them selves huh @Stew and @Ajackson17
  • Stew
    Options
    @texas409 u gonna ask Royce or nah?
  • Stew
    Options
    "Thomas Jefferson wasnt racist. He liked black women.. Until u ask the black women he slept with if he was racist, I will hear nothing of it!!! "-Stew
    @texas409 u gonna ask Royce or nah?

• Stew
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Em has been wack since 2003. For 14 years that muthafucka has been living off his first three albums. Jeezy, Ross, Kanye, Kendrick, T.I., and a good amount of rappers with less technical ability have better catalogs. That ? ain't arguable.

If you're in your mid/early 30's, chances are you ? wit Em in your HS years, when he was the "new, shiny toy" that rhymed Kurt Russell with love muscle. It was funny, it was different, and technically, it was impressive. It's not impressive anymore. Lupe has wowed me 10X more than Em ever has. Pharoahe Monch and Royce can also do what Em does while making it relevant to our everyday experience.

These "racist tapes" aren't the proverbial nail in the coffin. His degrading ability is. The racist tapes just reaffirms my belief that white people ain't ? .

Eminem is wack and has been for a long time. Stupid white people who don't know any better are the only reason he even has a modicum of relevancy present-day.

@Stew Now what, ? ?

Now what? That's your opinion :joy: u have that right to think that sir. TI, Jeezy, Ross, Kanye and Kendrick all will tell u he will wax their ass in the booth, fact(TI has held his own with him tho). And I will agree Monch and Royce have the skill to compete.

^^^Stans don't say that. This is what some of u ? need to realize. I am a reasonable Em fan, always have been.

IDGAF what ? say about his technical ability. No one said he wasn't technically gifted. What I'm saying is, it's never been enough to warrant this cult-like following he's amassed over the years.

I wasn't a person who's called you a Stan. I just don't believe that technical ability is enough to warrant a defense with such fervor over racism and a subpar discography.

I ain't in that ? "cult" bruh, cut it out. When you ask Royce and D12 about him being "racist" then we will talk because their opinion>>>yours until further notice lol

Got cats in here fully supporting Royce but callin Em a racist when they're damn near best friends. ? kinda ? .

I didn't say you were a part of the cult, ? . Read, son. You so adamant in making it seem like you're an objective Em fan that you're not even paying attention to what I actually said.

And you've been watching too many Sean Spicer interviews the way you go off on your own little tangents. Red herrings aplenty. "Well, well, uh, Royce ? wit him, so he must be ok!" Lol. Foh, ? . Do better, fammo.

How am I supposed to take your opinion, or anyone on this websites for that matter over Royce's? Honest question.

And do you support Royce?

Yeah. Royce is dope. I ? wit him, Slaughterhouse and a bunch of other ? Em is associated with. However, the fact that you hafta go to the lengths you do to defend this dude is extremely telling.

Your defense for Em right now is, literally, "He can't be racist. He has black friends."

I understand that you've been blessed with a zebra family an all that, but there are more ? white people than there are good ones.

If Em is one of the douches, so be it. His music still sucks whether he is or isn't.

:joy: u support a ? that's his good friend. Why are u talking to me. This is dumb, that makes u a hypocrite.

Hey guys I literally just told u I ? with the guy that's good friends with the racist rapper :joy:
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Ben Carson wouldn't call Donald Trump racist

Colin Powell wouldn't call George Bush racist

To a ? who benefits from the actions of a racist, there is little incentive for him to speak up. It would literally be biting the hand that feeds him. How is everyone in this thread understanding this very easy concept but one guy?

Louis Farrakhan said it best... some of you are like prostitutes. As long as youre getting your paycheck, you'll dance and smile and bend over for your racist proprietor.
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kinda hard to imagine Em being racist n he idolized black rappers, not impossible..

Marshall is a legend n this thread won't change that. Y'all 20yrs late like a mf..

Carry on tho..
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everybody knew eminem didnt like ? at one time.that's most white folks lol
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of his freestyles:

But I may fight for ? rights, especially if they d--e is more of a knockout than Janay Rice. Play nice, b----h. I'll punch Lana Del Rey in the face twice like Ray Rice in broad daylight in plain sight of elevator surveillance, 'til the head is banging on the railing, then celebrate with the Ravens.

@bold ain't @stew a ravens fan?!? It all makes sense now.

:joy: @ the Ravens. We own them

z0jczsoc8l3u.gif

I'm owning all u ? in this thread :joy:

1 point win ain't owning us ravens past 10 years > redskins past 10 years
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Serious question though. So how does everyone see all the artist signed to eminem? Slaughterhouse has a close relationship with em and crooked stay vouching for him on Twitter. Conway and WSG just signed to him. If Em being racist is common knowledge why would they sign to him when they could've went elsewhere for better deals? Using em for exposure didnt help slaughterhouse or that other white boy he signed. Both albums flopped hard as ? yet they loyal to him. Are they blinded by money? Overlooking his racism? Or truly forgive him for his past actions? Just going off the logic in this thread all these artist named and anyone affiliated with em is a ? . An answer without trolling would be great. Not taking sides, but ? spent pages trolling and ? on stew so ? need to get serious again about the topic.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    I'll just say this. The guy can rap very good word for word but his train of thought and topics of discussion ain't my flavor so much. Since he isn't black and could captivate you with great wordplay it allowed him to step outside the perverbial box lyrically to where he didn't have to have the typical hood story or mindset which I appreciated but due to the hype machine and just overall just music that's hard to listen to I can honestly say I don't listen to any of his music the only track I can think of that I have on a playlist is infinite from his older stuff. But it didn't take the racist tapes for me to come to that conclusion.

Cosign

You explained it perfectly.

Having said that, I don't even listen to Infinite