Comments

• pachá12
    pachá12 Members Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope Mc
    Stew wrote: »
    pachá12 wrote: »
    ? said "you tried it" like a sassy woman then went on to dodge the question :joy: This ? be too easy some times

Not as easy as Geography, I guess. You think Alabama's on the east coast. Smart dumb ? . You do know Alabama and Georgia (thats where Atlanta is....) share a boarder, right? All your posts in here make sense now, you forgot to bring your intelligence....

The dude claims ATL, ATL is a city in Georgia. Georgia is on the east coast, clearly there can't be an "east coast bias" , next.

So is Gucci considered East Coast rap? Plus, you really need to stop with the Geography, look at where Atlanta is in comparison the 'coast'. I was sure they call them southern rappers for a reason. That's right, he's from Alabama , so he's definitely East Coast. Lol....
  • pachá12
    Options
    Dope Mc
    Maywood wrote: »
    So is Cam'ron wack? They rap about the same things with their main difference being where they are from?

On what map is Alabama the east coast?

Gucci don't claim ATL? That's a yes or no question.

You tried it. Step up your Social Studies game. You can't even say anything about the east coast bias, you don't even know where the east coast is!!! Answer your own stupid ass question...
    Go figure wrote: »
    So is Cam'ron wack? They rap about the same things with their main difference being where they are from?

Cam is a totally diff type of rapper with his rhyme schemes n alla that

True. But thats the point, the only difference is the style, which is mainly based on where they're from. So we're, I love Cam, just using him as an example.

iyglgqp6d913.gif

Somebody already used that. Whats up with you bruh? You show me love in other threads. You trying to get a seat at the table?
  • pachá12
    Options
    Dope Mc
    Hit @Stew off with a globe or something.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Wack Rapper
    ? said "you tried it" like a sassy woman then went on to dodge the question :joy: This ? be too easy some times

Not as easy as Geography, I guess. You think Alabama's on the east coast. Smart dumb ? . You do know Alabama and Georgia (thats where Atlanta is....) share a boarder, right? All your posts in here make sense now, you forgot to bring your intelligence....

The dude claims ATL, ATL is a city in Georgia. Georgia is on the east coast, clearly there can't be an "east coast bias" , next.

So is Gucci considered East Coast rap? Plus, you really need to stop with the Geography, look at where Atlanta is in comparison the 'coast'. I was sure they call them southern rappers for a reason. That's right, he's from Alabama , so he's definitely East Coast. Lol....

Wtf is this "East coast rap" that u speak of? Who separates their music by that? Best Buy? The Source? XXL? HipHopDx? Do they include rappers from Miami?
    Since u wanna be so specific(cause when did rappers only claim the exact region of a city and not the whole state? Mindbottling)

I never hear Gucci speak of Alabama, interesting.
  • pachá12
    Options
    Dope Mc

Wtf is this "East coast rap" that u speak of? Who separates their music by that? Best Buy? The Source? XXL? HipHopDx? Do they include rappers from Miami?
    Since u wanna be so specific.

Thats because you don't listen to him. He's mentioned it before.
  • pachá12
    Options
    Dope Mc

Since u wanna be so specific(cause when did rappers only claim the exact region of a city and not the whole state? Mindbottling)

You better hope thats from a movie or something...
  • pachá12
    Options
    Dope Mc
    Why would Gucci need to talk about a place he didn't grow up in? He grew up in East Atlanta, thats what he reps. Seems pretty simple...
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why would Gucci need to talk about a place he didn't grow up in? He grew up in East Atlanta, thats what he reps. Seems pretty simple...

THAT'S STEWS POINT, YOU FOOL
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wack Rapper

I know south ? get labeled slow and dumb and it the furthest from the truth.

But this pacha ? ain't helping.
  • pachá12
    Options
    Dope Mc

You sound like a ? defending her man. Stew's pount was that there couldn't be east coast bias because Gucci was also from the east coast. Catch up.

I know south ? get labeled slow and dumb and it the furthest from the truth.

But this pacha ? ain't helping.

Well, I was born in Cali, so by the logic of some in here, I'm making the West look bad. Lookin ass...
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope Mc
    We dont do that we on the east coast ? we the south we pay homage to cali rap but that about it...we acknowlege nothin else
  • TheNuttinProffessor
    TheNuttinProffessor Members Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope Mc
    You ? nerds ain't never stood in the trap in Brixington and carried knives

Where yo Versace at stew? Where ya fendi belt? Word to shadyteam

Somebody hand me a scale
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope Mc
    LOCK

THIS

?
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wack Rapper
    Weazel wrote: »
    If you like wack rappers, cool, do you
    But don't complain again and again and again, if other people call 'em wack rappers.

Couldn't that go both ways?

It could, but not right now right here, lol
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope Mc
    bck145 wrote: »
    We think he can rap ..i hate soccer but its a sport

Re evaluate your ears then

What u gona bully us to like what u like

Who is bullying....music is subjective...gucci not bring able to rap is not subjective it's just fact

How when i think an many more do think he can..rza cant rap

Rza will rap circles around Gucci . In fact any one from the Wu would.

U won't be able to understand what he saying rushing 800 words in a bar lol
  • aneed123
    Options
    Dope Mc
    East coast bias alive and well in 2017!

U do know Gucci is from the East Coast right?

Stop it

He's not?

He from bessmer AL stop it stew
  • aneed123
    Options
    Dope Mc

Stew for them ? c it's eastern time zone foolishness goin on lol
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Wack Rapper
    aneed123 wrote: »

Stop it

He's not?

Gucci don't claim ATL? That's a yes or no question.

• grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Wack Rapper
    How this still a discussion?

LOCK

THIS

?

200.gif
  • power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Wack Rapper

Who is bullying....music is subjective...gucci not bring able to rap is not subjective it's just fact

You can understand Migos, but Rza rapping to fast? Stop drinking that lean.

Stop it

He's not?

No ? ? Didn't know that. Knew he was from Alabama but not Bessemer. Thought he was from Birmingham. My Dad from Bessemer. Been there a few times myself. Still have family down there. Bessemer stand up !
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im not a fan but i hear he's getting better. with that said he sis spit it on this ? .
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HRoBQSfTyY

• Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Wack Rapper
    Coming soon to The Ill Community, 100 Rappers Better Than Gucci Mane's Garbage Ass.
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope Mc

Rs mf sound like he read the dictionary outloud …
  • power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wack Rapper

Rs mf sound like he read the dictionary outloud …

Oh yeah, an intelligent MC, won't want that.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wack Rapper
    Coming soon to The Ill Community, 100 Rappers Better Than Gucci Mane's Garbage Ass.

Good thread ideal