How Do You Eat Your Steak?

Options

Comments

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well Done
    Mastery wrote: »
    Some of you negros need ya black card privileges revoked... anything less than medium well is unacceptable.

Nah, you ? is still hampered by slave mentality. Nothing more, nothing less. You've been taught to eat well done meat by your upbringing. Your parents patents ate well done, your parents ate well done, and made you eat well done so you think its normal. You ? need to stop being so close minded about everything.

I ? guarantee if you were raised eating medium rare, you'd be advocating for the ? now haha

Nah. My parents always ate their steaks medium/medium-rare.

When I got about 11 i switched to well done. Yall can keep that.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Medium
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    You talking apples and oranges..... more so steak and chicken ? it I don't feel like typing all that. I'll say this don't knock it til you try it

and cs this, theres no such thing as medium rare chicken. That ? has to be cooked

? trying to move the goal post

No ? raw meat is raw meat period it don't matter if it's beef, chicken, pork, fish if it's raw it ain't right

552hx6lfejo5.gif

Lol I watched this loop about 10 times
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Medium Rare
    You talking apples and oranges..... more so steak and chicken ? it I don't feel like typing all that. I'll say this don't knock it til you try it

and cs this, theres no such thing as medium rare chicken. That ? has to be cooked

No ? raw meat is raw meat period it don't matter if it's beef, chicken, pork, fish if it's raw it ain't right

552hx6lfejo5.gif

We'll see who be crying once they gut you open like a hog and get all those worms out

? I been eating medium rare steak since I was like 10 years old. Them worms ain't showing up bruh. Sorry to disappoint you haha
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Medium Rare
    A compromise: 145°F internal temp is safe to eat for a steak, which is above medium rare but still not well done. Food safety wise, there is absolutely no need to raise the temp even more and sacrifice tenderness and flavor just to 'get all the pink out'.

Also, let that ? rest before cutting into it.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well Done

552hx6lfejo5.gif

We'll see who be crying once they gut you open like a hog and get all those worms out

? I been eating medium rare steak since I was like 10 years old. Them worms ain't showing up bruh. Sorry to disappoint you haha
    Yeah ok you say that but the ? will catch up with you let's see if you can eat that raw ass meat at the age of 50 or 60 bet ya that ? won't be the same
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Medium Rare

552hx6lfejo5.gif

Yeah ok you say that but the ? will catch up with you let's see if you can eat that raw ass meat at the age of 50 or 60 bet ya that ? won't be the same

Never known anybody to get worms
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well Done

translation: Tuesday special at Dennys: Chicken fried Steak
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Medium Well

Pew pew pew

It's actually good of you cook it right
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Well Done

Pew pew pew

That ? did look good and I aint understand a word..
    He was tryna stunt with the grill for like 2mins in..

then he got to breadin...
    broke out the deep fryer and

BAM

Chicken fried steak

Edit: Chicken fried steak under ANY other circumstances is a waste of steak tho
  • vageneral08
    Options
    Well Done

552hx6lfejo5.gif

Never known anybody to get worms

It doesn't mean it didn't happen
  • vageneral08
    Options
    Well Done

552hx6lfejo5.gif

91r7jgwk18d7.gif

This ? mad cause we out here eating GREAT steak while he scared eating dry ass leather, and we enjoy it so much he hates himself for being a coward haha

Mad at what? Lol y'all gonna be the ones at the ER crying for help wondering what happen with your stomach all ? up ? eating steak from ihop? Lol ok I'm enjoy my well done steak nice to the touch with some drank delusional ass ? cq3rsd310jnn.gif
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rare

552hx6lfejo5.gif

91r7jgwk18d7.gif

This ? mad cause we out here eating GREAT steak while he scared eating dry ass leather, and we enjoy it so much he hates himself for being a coward haha
    Lol y'all gonna be the ones at the ER crying for help wondering what happen with your stomach all ? up ? eating steak from ihop?

I already told yall my ihop steak was gross but still didnt get me sick

Yall talkin about worms & parasites from eating pink steak just making ? up. I don t know anyone to ever say a rare steak got them sick.

These sicknesses yall keep talkin about are Fake News
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Medium Rare
    I made the mistake of getting a Steak at Dennys. Never again. It's strictly French Toast and Club sandwiches from now on.
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    Medium Rare

Pew pew pew

That ? did look good and I aint understand a word..
    He was tryna stunt with the grill for like 2mins in..

then he got to breadin...
    broke out the deep fryer and

BAM

Chicken fried steak

Edit: Chicken fried steak under ANY other circumstances is a waste of steak tho

Chicken fried steak is the cheapest meat and is ran thru a tenderizer or a cuber that's why you'll see on the label cube steak
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    Medium Rare
    Keep telling y'all you can not expect a grade A steak from places like ihop,dennys them cooks don't give a damn and all they know is well done and burnt. Go to grade a spot and feast like a king where the cook/chef will cook your steak to perfection
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Medium Rare
    Gotta have that pink!!!
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well Done
    Gotta have that pink!!!

Disgusting...
  • Bcotton5