Whats Wrong With Being Regionally Biased?

Options

Comments

• *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    They're building a Hip Hop museum in Harlem and they've been changing street names in The Bronx to honor the pioneers.

seu7owdic8zbx1ftkoz5.jpg

video-228939.jpg

video-228268.jpg

queens-street-malik-phife-dawg-taylor-way.jpg

spsaqorr9mbgzgyn4orh.jpg

image.jpg

Wow, this is cool! <3

Ny is not what it was ya mfs continue 2 live in tha past an talk bout tha good ol days when ny was on top

@trendsetta1030, I suggest that you keep it cute with me girl. You don't want to work my nerves on this sickening hot humid day.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They're building a Hip Hop museum in Harlem and they've been changing street names in The Bronx to honor the pioneers.

seu7owdic8zbx1ftkoz5.jpg

video-228939.jpg

video-228268.jpg

spsaqorr9mbgzgyn4orh.jpg

image.jpg

Wow, this is cool! <3

Ny is not what it was ya mfs continue 2 live in tha past an talk bout tha good ol days when ny was on top

You know what this thread is like?

Its like Jazz critics discussing where the hottest Bebop scene is in 2017.

Or Blues critics discussing who's had the hottest Blues album last year.
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »

seu7owdic8zbx1ftkoz5.jpg

video-228939.jpg

video-228268.jpg

spsaqorr9mbgzgyn4orh.jpg

image.jpg

Wow, this is cool! <3

LA isn't what it was either. And to some degree neither is the south.

The truth of the matter is from almost all of the above mentioned areas the best artists are from generations past.

So, I get it your focus isn't on skill, artistic integrity and definitely not the proliferation of Hip Hop's elements.

If, the focus is who's on the radio, selling hot wings, selling ass or peddling the latest product you're correct.

The south pump out new artist like erday wym bra?
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

seu7owdic8zbx1ftkoz5.jpg

video-228939.jpg

video-228268.jpg

spsaqorr9mbgzgyn4orh.jpg

image.jpg

Wow, this is cool! <3

The truth of the matter is from almost all of the above mentioned areas the best artists are from generations past.

So, I get it your focus isn't on skill, artistic integrity and definitely not the proliferation of Hip Hop's elements.

If, the focus is who's on the radio, selling hot wings, selling ass or peddling the latest product you're correct.

McDonalds pumps out burgers every 60 seconds. Doesn't make them any good now does it?

• trendsetta1030
    edited June 2017
    Options

seu7owdic8zbx1ftkoz5.jpg

video-228939.jpg

video-228268.jpg

spsaqorr9mbgzgyn4orh.jpg

image.jpg

Wow, this is cool! <3

McDonalds pumps out burgers every 60 seconds. Doesn't make them any good now does it?

But ny is your local burger shop that pumps out orders upon request once in a while not base off demand …mc Donald's has to have em ready because ther in demand… 2much game on ya
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    So basically its ok for people from The South to be regionally biased, but when New York/East Coast cats are regionally biased its a problem?
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So basically its ok for people from The South to be regionally biased, but when New York/East Coast cats are regionally biased its a problem?

It's not right for either to be regionally biased....just new York cats are the most annoying about it with the worst excuses.....south is catching up tho with all the BS they push that's actually garbage
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options

that's where youre wrong. the south has never been regional biased. we dont have a 30 year history of envy, jealousy and hate. you do. yo ass is just mad that lil' brother took your ball and ran your ? ass off the court. being mad and getting stuck in your feelings wont change the fact that your ? aint selling and the game that you created has passed you by. if you wouldnt have spent the last 3 decades hating on everybody and tearing your brothers down you wouldnt be stuck in this artistic death spiral.

game recognized game and the south, the west and the mid west linked up, shared ideas and collectively turbocharged our mutual creative processes. you ? on the other hand doubled down on your regional bias ? , kept hating and helplessly watched as the south, the west and the mid west passed your ass by. like ? c said it's your own fault your ? aint selling.
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »

that's where youre wrong. the south has never been regional biased. we dont have a 30 year history of envy, jealousy and hate. you do. yo ass is just mad that lil' brother took your ball and ran your ? ass off the court. being mad and getting stuck in your feelings wont change the fact that your ? aint selling and the game that you created has passed you by. if you wouldnt have spent the last 3 decades hating on everybody and tearing your brothers down you wouldnt be stuck in this artistic death spiral.

game recognized game and the south, the west and the mid west linked up, shared ideas and collectively turbocharged our mutual creative processes. you ? on the other hand doubled down on your regional bias ? , kept hating and helplessly watched as the south, the west and the mid west passed your ass by. like ? c said it's your own fault your ? aint selling.

@ the bolded.

No I'm not mad about anything. I'm confused, or bewildered why you @skpjr78 are so bent out of shape that you're making ad hominem attacks when everybody else is calm, relaxed and cordial.

Anyway, the best MCs of all time, the GOATS, are overwhelmingly from NYC: Jay Z, Nas, Biggie, Wu Tang, Killah Priest, LL Cool J, Dougie Fresh, Big Daddy Kane, Kool G Rap, Slick Rick, Rakim, KRS One, Chuck D, Run DMC, De La Soul, Brand Nubian, Melle Mel, Kool Moe Dee, Grandmaster Caz, Kurtis Blow, Spoonie G, MC Lyte, Lil Kim, Foxy Brown, Eve, Jean Grae, Remy Ma, Jadakiss, StylesP, Sheek Louch, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, DMX, 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Camron, Big L, Ma$e, Fabulous, Fat Joe, Big Pun, Pharaoh Monch, Prodigy, Guru, Sean Price, Buckshot, Pete Rock & CL Smooth, Busta Rhymes, Q-Tip, Phife Dawg, AZ, Immortal Technique, Papoose, Kid Cudi, A$AP Rocky, Joey Badass, Dave East, Troy Ave, Desiigner, Young M.A. and the list goes on.

I just named 50+ MCs from NYC that were all the GOATS of their era and have classic albums and classic singles. If I wanted to I could add Redman, Black Thought and Lauryn Hill but they're not really from NYC.

Bottom line, the MCs from The East/NYC are superior to Southern and West Coast rappers.

We get it, you guys like 808 sub-bass. But thats no excuse for MCs that rap about the same thing over and over again... or worse, mumbling over 808s and hi hats.

Those 808s and hi hats are played out. Time for something new.
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options

Go off, @skpjr78 ? ! You better read @5 Grand's grumpy bitter ass into eternal oblivion!
  • skpjr78
    edited June 2017
    Options

@ the bolded.

No I'm not mad about anything. I'm confused, or bewildered why you @skpjr78 are so bent out of shape that you're making ad hominem attacks when everybody else is calm, relaxed and cordial.

Anyway, the best MCs of all time, the GOATS, are overwhelmingly from NYC: Jay Z, Nas, Biggie, Wu Tang, Killah Priest, LL Cool J, Dougie Fresh, Big Daddy Kane, Kool G Rap, Slick Rick, Rakim, KRS One, Chuck D, Run DMC, De La Soul, Brand Nubian, Melle Mel, Kool Moe Dee, Grandmaster Caz, Kurtis Blow, Spoonie G, MC Lyte, Lil Kim, Foxy Brown, Eve, Jean Grae, Remy Ma, Jadakiss, StylesP, Sheek Louch, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, DMX, 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Camron, Big L, Ma$e, Fabulous, Fat Joe, Big Pun, Pharaoh Monch, Prodigy, Guru, Sean Price, Buckshot, Pete Rock & CL Smooth, Busta Rhymes, Q-Tip, Phife Dawg, AZ, Immortal Technique, Papoose, Kid Cudi, A$AP Rocky, Joey Badass, Dave East, Troy Ave, Desiigner, Young M.A. and the list goes on.

I just named 50+ MCs from NYC that were all the GOATS of their era and have classic albums and classic singles. If I wanted to I could add Redman, Black Thought and Lauryn Hill but they're not really from NYC.

Bottom line, the MCs from The East/NYC are superior to Southern and West Coast rappers.

We get it, you guys like 808 sub-bass. But thats no excuse for MCs that rap about the same thing over and over again... or worse, mumbling over 808s and hi hats.

clearly you're mad. a little thing called ? might help you. anyone who is as obsessed with 1986 and what was hot 25+ years ago clearly isn't getting any.

lol at your ? list. i stopped reading after the first ? name. the first dude you listed to prove nyc supremacy is the biggest bitter, least original, overrated, ? riddin, commercialized, ? mc ever. if not for big jigga wouldn't even have a career. not only has jay-z been stealing a dead man's lines for the past 20 years but he was the jv squad to big's varsity when he was alive. smh at ppl criticizing lil' kim for having big write her rhymes but acting like jigga hasn't been jacking big's ? for 2 ? decades.

if pac and big were still here jigga's swagger jacking ass would still be coming off the bench. how the ? you the goat of anything when you needed not 1 but 2 greats to die for anyone to know who the ? you are??? get all the way the foh with that ? lmao.

cee-lo, stacks, face are ALL>>>>>>>>>? -z. stacks has more creativity in his little toe nail than jigga has in his entire career. cee-lo has more substance and face has a better a flow. starting your list with ? -z batting lead off shows just how much nyc has fallen off. you disrespected everyone else on your ? list by putting them after that ? clown. you cant be ? serious rofl.

do us all a favor and KYS @5grand. the last thing we need is another puma sweat suit, kangol wearing, shag haircut having, oran' juice jones wanna be who's still stuck in the 80s. you, your city, your music and your life haven't been relevant in over a quarter century. deal with it or die.
  • 5 Grand
    Options

@ the bolded.

clearly you're mad. a little thing called ? might help you. anyone who is as obsessed with 1986 and what was hot 25+ years ago clearly isn't getting any.

lol at your ? list. i stopped reading after the first ? name. the first dude you listed to prove nyc supremacy is the biggest bitter, least original, overrated, ? riddin, commercialized, ? mc ever. if not for big jigga wouldn't even have a career. not only has jay-z been stealing a dead man's lines for the past 20 years but he was the jv squad to big's varsity when he was alive. smh at ppl criticizing lil' kim for having big write her rhymes but acting like jigga hasn't been jacking big's ? for 2 ? decades.

if pac and big were still here jigga's swagger jacking ass would still be coming off the bench. how the ? you the goat of anything when you needed not 1 but 2 greats to die for anyone to know who the ? you are??? get all the way the foh with that ? lmao.

cee-lo, stacks, face are ALL>>>>>>>>>? -z. stacks has more creativity in his little toe nail than jigga has in his entire career. cee-lo has more substance and face has a better a flow. starting your list with ? -z batting lead off shows just how much nyc has fallen off. you disrespected everyone else on your ? list by putting them after that ? clown. you cant be ? serious rofl.

do us all a favor and KYS @5grand. the last thing we need is another puma sweat suit, kangol wearing, shag haircut having, oran' juice jones wanna be who's still stuck in the 80s. you, your city, your music and your life haven't been relevant in over a quarter century. deal with it or die.

1. It's obvious when @skpjr78 is losing an argument because he resorts to ad hominem attacks. It happens every time.

2. Your post is all hyperbole. I can't even address what you said because you exaggerated every point you tried to make.

3. We can do a region battle. Give me New York, New Jersey and Philly and you can have the other 47 states. I guarantee the East Coast would come out on top. I'd bet my screen name on it.
  • trendsetta1030
    Options

@ the bolded.

Name somebody after 2000 all I see is old mfs…

@ the bolded.

1. It's obvious when @skpjr78 is losing an argument because he resorts to ad hominem attacks. It happens every time.

2. Your post is all hyperbole. I can't even address what you said because you exaggerated every point you tried to make.

3. We can do a region battle. Give me New York, New Jersey and Philly and you can have the other 47 states. I guarantee the East Coast would come out on top. I'd bet my screen name on it.

Do it with artist after 2000 no old 90s or 80s mfs … let's see
  • 5 Grand
    Options

@ the bolded.

@ the bolded.

Why should the cut off point be 2000? Hip Hop started in the 70s.

It seems like the only way you can cape for your region is to erase 30 years of history.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

@ the bolded.

@ the bolded.

If 2000 is the cutoff then that goes for the south and the west too.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    not a damn thing wrong with having a preference of one region over another.
  • nujerz84
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

@ the bolded.

@ the bolded.

And NYC would still have the better rappers based on lyrical skill.
  • skpjr78
    edited June 2017
    Options

@ the bolded.

1. it's obvious when @5grand gets hit with strong ether. he avoids the facts at hand, get's in his feelings and tries to change the subject. it happens every time.

2. your post is all ? as usual. since it's a known fact that jay-z has been biting rhymes, stealing lines and living on other people's talent throughout his career he tries to change the story to avoid arguing a point he know he can't win. biting was the original hip hop sin and he knows it. he also knows that no one has bitten more lines, concepts, styles and flows than jay-z. to place a known biter and swagger jacker like jay-z at the top of the nyc goat list shows how drastically they have fallen off. i dare you to disprove this fact.

3. there has been a regional battle since the late 80s and nyc and the east coast were conquered decades ago. the west crushed you hoes in the 90s and the south bypassed you clowns in the 2000s. pac dismantled your entire coast and we just looked at you haters, shook our heads and proceeded to finish what the west started. you officially lost the regional battle on march 9, 1997.

you clowns have no creativity, no vision and no talent. if not for biting (jay-z), using other regions identities (lame ass dipset and stupid ass bobby schmurda pretending to be LA style gang bangers) and relying on producers from everywhere except nyc (kanye, dre, neptunes, lil' john, jd, cool and dre, etc) the limited sales and exposure you have now wouldnt exist. as ridicoulous as it is that wayne and birdman tried to be bloods it's even more ridiculous to see it in nyc who invested so much time, energy and effort into clowing "jheri curl" rappers. the mere fact that yall spent decades talking ? about west coast and southern rappers and now you can't move units without them shows how untalented you haters really are. the rest of the country had to chip in and save what was left of the nyc hip-hop scene. next time we'll just let you hoes starve.
  • 5 Grand
    edited June 2017
    Options

First of all, why should there be a cutoff? But even if you made 2000 the cutoff NYC/New Jersey/Philly would win.
    1. Dynasty
    2. Blueprint
    3. BP2
    4. The Black Album
    5. American Gangster
    6. Stillmatic
    7. Lost Tapes
    8. ? 's Son
    9. Streets Disciple
    10. ?
    11. Distant Relatives
    12. Life Is Good
    13. Get Rich Or Die Trying
    14. Beg For Mercy
    15. The Massacre
    16. SDE
    17. Come Home With Me
    18. Diplomatic Immunity
    19. Purple Haze
    20. From Me To U
    21. What The Game's Been Missing
    22. On My Way To Church
    23. Harlem: Diary Of A Summer
    24. Hustler's P.O.M.E.
    25. State Property 1 Soundtrack
    26. State Property 2 Soundtrack
    27. Paid In Full Soundtrack
    28. The Great Depression
    29. Grand Champ
    30. Phrenology
    31. The Tipping Point
    32. Game Theory
    33. Rising Down
    34. How I Got Over
    35. Undun
    36. And Then You Shoot Your Cousin
    37. We Got It From Here...Thank You 4 Your Service
    38. We Are The Streets
    39. A Gangster And A Gentlemen
    40. The W
    41. Iron Flag
    42. 8 Diagrams
    43. A Better Tomorrow
    44. Supreme Clientele
    45. Bulletproof Wallets
    46. The Pretty Toney Album
    47. Fishscale
    48. More Fish
    49. The Big Doe Rehab
    50. Wizard Of Poetry
    51. Wu-Massacre
    52. 12 Reasons To Die
    53. 36 Seasons
    54. Only Built For Cuban Linx2
    55. Tical 0 The Prequel
    56. 4:21 The Day After
    57. Rule:3:36
    58. Pain Is Love
    59. The Last Temptation
    60. Blood In My Eye
    61. R.U.L.E
    62. Malpractice
    63. Red Gone Wild
    64. MTV Unplugged 2.0 (Lauryn Hill)
    65. Long.Live A$AP
    66. At.Long.Last A$AP
    67. B.4.DA$$
    68. All-Amerikkkan Bada$$
    69. Art Offical Intelligence: Mosaic Thump
    70. AOI:Bionix
    71. The Grind Date
    72. Yeeeah Baby
    73. The Naked Truth
    74. Pink Friday
    75. The Pinkprint
    76. Jealous Ones Still Envy (J.O.S.E.)
    77. The New Danger
    78. Reflection Eternal
    79. Quality
    80. Train Of Thought

Thats all I got for now. So lets see what the other 47 states have to say.

Edit. If you guys can help me out we could do a top 100 albums from NYC/New Jersey/Philly and a top 100 albums from the other 47 states and have a vote. I need 20 more East Coast albums that came out after 2000 to make 100.
  • skpjr78
    Options

First of all, why should there be a cutoff? But even if you made 2000 the cutoff NYC/New Jersey/Philly would win.
    1. Dynasty
    2. Blueprint
    3. BP2
    4. The Black Album
    5. American Gangster
    6. Stillmatic
    7. Lost Tapes
    8. ? 's Son
    9. Streets Disciple
    10. ?
    11. Distant Relatives
    12. Life Is Good
    14. Beg For Mercy
    15. The Massacre
    16. SDE
    17. Come Home With Me
    18. Diplomatic Immunity
    19. Purple Haze
    20. From Me To U
    22. On My Way To Church
    24. Hustler's P.O.M.E.
    28. The Great Depression
    29. Grand Champ
    30. Phrenology
    31. The Tipping Point
    32. Game Theory
    33. Rising Down
    34. How I Got Over
    35. Undun
    38. We Are The Streets
    40. The W
    41. Iron Flag
    42. 8 Diagrams
    43. A Better Tomorrow
    44. Supreme Clientele
    45. Bulletproof Wallets
    47. Fishscale
    48. More Fish
    49. The Big Doe Rehab
    50. Wizard Of Poetry
    51. Wu-Massacre
    52. 12 Reasons To Die
    53. 36 Seasons
    55. Tical 0 The Prequel
    58. Pain Is Love
    59. The Last Temptation
    60. Blood In My Eye
    61. R.U.L.E
    62. Malpractice
    63. Red Gone Wild
    65. Long.Live A$AP
    66. At.Long.Last A$AP
    67. B.4.DA$$
    71. The Grind Date
    72. Yeeeah Baby
    73. The Naked Truth
    74. Pink Friday
    75. The Pinkprint

and the top 5 albums you listed were all based on someone else's rhymes, style, flow and creativity. cee-lo's discography is more creative, more lyrical, more original and has more substance than any jay-z, rocafella, roc nation influenced project. try again.
  • trendsetta1030
    Options
    @skpjr78 they still tryn to recover frm them pac disses…

1. Dynasty
    2. Blueprint
    3. BP2
    4. The Black Album
    5. American Gangster
    6. Stillmatic
    7. Lost Tapes
    8. ? 's Son
    9. Streets Disciple
    10. ?
    11. Distant Relatives
    12. Life Is Good
    14. Beg For Mercy
    15. The Massacre
    16. SDE
    17. Come Home With Me
    18. Diplomatic Immunity
    19. Purple Haze
    20. From Me To U
    22. On My Way To Church
    24. Hustler's P.O.M.E.
    28. The Great Depression
    29. Grand Champ
    30. Phrenology
    31. The Tipping Point
    32. Game Theory
    33. Rising Down
    34. How I Got Over
    35. Undun
    38. We Are The Streets
    40. The W
    41. Iron Flag
    42. 8 Diagrams
    43. A Better Tomorrow
    44. Supreme Clientele
    45. Bulletproof Wallets
    47. Fishscale
    48. More Fish
    49. The Big Doe Rehab
    50. Wizard Of Poetry
    51. Wu-Massacre
    52. 12 Reasons To Die
    53. 36 Seasons
    55. Tical 0 The Prequel
    58. Pain Is Love
    59. The Last Temptation
    60. Blood In My Eye
    61. R.U.L.E
    62. Malpractice
    63. Red Gone Wild
    65. Long.Live A$AP
    66. At.Long.Last A$AP
    67. B.4.DA$$
    71. The Grind Date
    72. Yeeeah Baby
    73. The Naked Truth
    74. Pink Friday
    75. The Pinkprint
    77. The New Danger
    78. Reflection Eternal
    79. Quality
    80. Train Of Thought

Edit. If you guys can help me out we could do a top 100 albums from NYC/New Jersey/Philly and a top 100 albums from the other 47 states and have a vote. I need 20 more East Coast albums that came out after 2000 to make 100.

All I see is old as cds I know nikky not on ther now ya wana claim her but she had to come to tha south 2 get hot because ny wasn't rockin wit her that's tha problem wit tha east coast they don't ? eat something unless it's already hot that's why they can't build their own if you don't support your own who will so they go to other regions get hot then errbody wana claim em something wit dj drama green lantern gave em a lil shot on the d block tape but ny wasn't rockin wit em then he went to tha south and let's see who from ny has a gangsta grillz besides Jim jones who was always west/south influence ??? An don't say those tapes don't matter from 2007 to 2012 erry hot artist had 2 have a gangsta grillz
  • nujerz84
    Options

1. Dynasty
    2. Blueprint
    3. BP2
    4. The Black Album
    5. American Gangster
    6. Stillmatic
    7. Lost Tapes
    8. ? 's Son
    9. Streets Disciple
    10. ?
    11. Distant Relatives
    12. Life Is Good
    14. Beg For Mercy
    15. The Massacre
    16. SDE
    17. Come Home With Me
    18. Diplomatic Immunity
    19. Purple Haze
    20. From Me To U
    22. On My Way To Church
    24. Hustler's P.O.M.E.
    28. The Great Depression
    29. Grand Champ
    30. Phrenology
    31. The Tipping Point
    32. Game Theory
    33. Rising Down
    34. How I Got Over
    35. Undun
    38. We Are The Streets
    40. The W
    41. Iron Flag
    42. 8 Diagrams
    43. A Better Tomorrow
    44. Supreme Clientele
    45. Bulletproof Wallets
    47. Fishscale
    48. More Fish
    49. The Big Doe Rehab
    50. Wizard Of Poetry
    51. Wu-Massacre
    52. 12 Reasons To Die
    53. 36 Seasons
    55. Tical 0 The Prequel
    58. Pain Is Love
    59. The Last Temptation
    60. Blood In My Eye
    61. R.U.L.E
    62. Malpractice
    63. Red Gone Wild
    65. Long.Live A$AP
    66. At.Long.Last A$AP
    67. B.4.DA$$
    71. The Grind Date
    72. Yeeeah Baby
    73. The Naked Truth
    74. Pink Friday
    75. The Pinkprint
    77. The New Danger
    78. Reflection Eternal
    79. Quality
    80. Train Of Thought

All I see is old as cds I know nikky not on ther now ya wana claim her but she had to come to tha south 2 get hot because ny wasn't rockin wit her that's tha problem wit tha east coast they don't ? eat something unless it's already hot that's why they can't build their own if you don't support your own who will so they go to other regions get hot then errbody wana claim em something wit dj drama green lantern gave em a lil shot on the d block tape but ny wasn't rockin wit em then he went to tha south and let's see who from ny has a gangsta grillz besides Jim jones who was always west/south influence ??? An don't say those tapes don't matter from 2007 to 2012 erry hot artist had 2 have a gangsta grillz

Bruh dude said post ? from 2000 to today..every of those albums fall under that. We don't claim Nikki cause shes wack.
  • 5 Grand
    edited June 2017
    Options
    1. Dynasty
    2. Blueprint
    3. BP2
    4. The Black Album
    5. American Gangster
    6. Stillmatic
    7. Lost Tapes
    8. ? 's Son
    9. Streets Disciple
    10. ?
    11. Distant Relatives
    12. Life Is Good
    14. Beg For Mercy
    15. The Massacre
    16. SDE
    17. Come Home With Me
    18. Diplomatic Immunity
    19. Purple Haze
    20. From Me To U
    22. On My Way To Church
    24. Hustler's P.O.M.E.
    28. The Great Depression
    29. Grand Champ
    30. Phrenology
    31. The Tipping Point
    32. Game Theory
    33. Rising Down
    34. How I Got Over
    35. Undun
    38. We Are The Streets
    40. The W
    41. Iron Flag
    42. 8 Diagrams
    43. A Better Tomorrow
    44. Supreme Clientele
    45. Bulletproof Wallets
    47. Fishscale
    48. More Fish
    49. The Big Doe Rehab
    50. Wizard Of Poetry
    51. Wu-Massacre
    52. 12 Reasons To Die
    53. 36 Seasons
    55. Tical 0 The Prequel
    58. Pain Is Love
    59. The Last Temptation
    60. Blood In My Eye
    61. R.U.L.E
    62. Malpractice
    63. Red Gone Wild
    65. Long.Live A$AP
    66. At.Long.Last A$AP
    67. B.4.DA$$
    71. The Grind Date
    72. Yeeeah Baby
    73. The Naked Truth
    74. Pink Friday
    75. The Pinkprint
    77. The New Danger
    78. Reflection Eternal
    79. Quality
    80. Train Of Thought
    81. Infamy
    82. Amerikaz Nightmare
    83. Blood Money
    84. HNIC
    85. Return Of The Mac
    86. Albert Einstien
    87. QB Finest
    88. The Realness
    89. The True Meaning
    90. The Testament
    91. Eve-OLution
    92. The Truth
    93. The Reason
    94. The B. Coming
    95. Philadelphia Freeway
    96. Anarchy
    97. Genesis
    98. The Big Bang
    99. Kamaal The Abstract
    100. The Renaissance

Thats 100
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    Now compare that to the 100 best albums from the other 47 states.

• skpjr78
    edited June 2017
    Options

1. Dynasty
    2. Blueprint
    3. BP2
    4. The Black Album
    5. American Gangster
    6. Stillmatic
    7. Lost Tapes
    8. ? 's Son
    9. Streets Disciple
    10. ?
    11. Distant Relatives
    12. Life Is Good
    14. Beg For Mercy
    15. The Massacre
    16. SDE
    17. Come Home With Me
    18. Diplomatic Immunity
    19. Purple Haze
    20. From Me To U
    22. On My Way To Church
    24. Hustler's P.O.M.E.
    28. The Great Depression
    29. Grand Champ
    30. Phrenology
    31. The Tipping Point
    32. Game Theory
    33. Rising Down
    34. How I Got Over
    35. Undun
    38. We Are The Streets
    40. The W
    41. Iron Flag
    42. 8 Diagrams
    43. A Better Tomorrow
    44. Supreme Clientele
    45. Bulletproof Wallets
    47. Fishscale
    48. More Fish
    49. The Big Doe Rehab
    50. Wizard Of Poetry
    51. Wu-Massacre
    52. 12 Reasons To Die
    53. 36 Seasons
    55. Tical 0 The Prequel
    58. Pain Is Love
    59. The Last Temptation
    60. Blood In My Eye
    61. R.U.L.E
    62. Malpractice
    63. Red Gone Wild
    65. Long.Live A$AP
    66. At.Long.Last A$AP
    67. B.4.DA$$
    71. The Grind Date
    72. Yeeeah Baby
    73. The Naked Truth
    74. Pink Friday
    75. The Pinkprint
    77. The New Danger
    78. Reflection Eternal
    79. Quality
    80. Train Of Thought

it's the same thing with 50 and fat joe. everybody is on joe's ? now but he was 2nd rate in nyc until lil' john reinvigorated his career. joe had to come down south and get laced by john and the khalid/ross/wayne movement. prior to that you clowns were rocking with homos like mase, watered down clones like ja rule and biters like jigga.

50 didnt get any love until he signed with aftermath and dre put him on those sound west coat beats that yall were hating 10 years before. prior to dre and aftermath 50 was ghost writing for ppl who wouldnt sign him and doing gimmick ass songs (how to rob) that went nowhere. it wasnt until the west made him hot that nyc jumped on his ? .

you haters cant breath without us. keep talking all that ? and we'll cut your oxygen off forever.