25 Yr Old PHilly Rapper PNB Rock gets 15yr Old Girl Pregnant (3 IC posters Exposed As Pedos On Pg.6)

Options

Comments

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In the black community we celebrate hip hop where nas snuffed jesus where pac had rapes....
    ...im from another country an i kno 15 with 24 im from the sudan i care less my ? 30
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    ChiCity wrote: »
    BkkBully2 wrote: »
    Yo this is bkkbully, and before y'all just straight ban people at least get the entire story straight with clarification and context. Its ironic how I post in other threads how older women twice my age preyed on me when I was actually a child and I get GOATED for it (which is y’all supporting ACTUAL ? ? ), but for this once instance y’all ban me outta nowhere. I was actually molested by older women as a child, and this scenario that got me banned is NOT pedofelia. She was not 16, she was 17 and even had a fake ID saying she was 24. The timeline for this encounter was one night. This was not a relationship, I met her at college party at Georgia State and I knew something was up, but I couldn’t prove it and she wouldn’t admit it. After I smashed she told me she lied. During those days I was a total scumbag so I smashed again. In my mind I was like, well the deed is already done, she’ll be 18 next year and going to GA State, and she’s giving me consent…again. Should I had left? Of course. Was I wrong? Absolutely. Was she wrong? Yes. We both were.

I’ve brought up quite a few of my scumbag stories through out my years here on the IC. I keep it honest w y'all because I’m not the enemy, I did stupid ? in my younger days but that doesn’t and did not make me the man I am now. its the quiet ? on this board lurking that you need to worry about. The ones who won’t admit to any of this ? cause they scared of being banned - but are actively doing it.

In my exact situation, a 24 year old and a 17 year old is not ? , its not even statutory ? . The age of consent is GA is 16. I committed no crime. I'm 29 and she's 24 now. Don’t throw that word around lightly - Use that word for actual pedofiles preying on little kids like what happened to me.

Anyway ? y’all. Hypocritical witch hunters.
    He's right you know......

No...he's not right. ? admits he was wrong in the very post. What the ? are you defending?
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess thats the bk way
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    ChiCity wrote: »
    BkkBully2 wrote: »
    Yo this is bkkbully, and before y'all just straight ban people at least get the entire story straight with clarification and context. Its ironic how I post in other threads how older women twice my age preyed on me when I was actually a child and I get GOATED for it (which is y’all supporting ACTUAL ? ? ), but for this once instance y’all ban me outta nowhere. I was actually molested by older women as a child, and this scenario that got me banned is NOT pedofelia. She was not 16, she was 17 and even had a fake ID saying she was 24. The timeline for this encounter was one night. This was not a relationship, I met her at college party at Georgia State and I knew something was up, but I couldn’t prove it and she wouldn’t admit it. After I smashed she told me she lied. During those days I was a total scumbag so I smashed again. In my mind I was like, well the deed is already done, she’ll be 18 next year and going to GA State, and she’s giving me consent…again. Should I had left? Of course. Was I wrong? Absolutely. Was she wrong? Yes. We both were.

I’ve brought up quite a few of my scumbag stories through out my years here on the IC. I keep it honest w y'all because I’m not the enemy, I did stupid ? in my younger days but that doesn’t and did not make me the man I am now. its the quiet ? on this board lurking that you need to worry about. The ones who won’t admit to any of this ? cause they scared of being banned - but are actively doing it.

In my exact situation, a 24 year old and a 17 year old is not ? , its not even statutory ? . The age of consent is GA is 16. I committed no crime. I'm 29 and she's 24 now. Don’t throw that word around lightly - Use that word for actual pedofiles preying on little kids like what happened to me.

Anyway ? y’all. Hypocritical witch hunters.
    He's right you know......

No...he's not right. ? admits he was wrong in the very post. What the ? are you defending?
    The facts that he has told his scumbag stories b4, how he gets it in with older women, how we was molested

How his 24yo mind rationalized his with relations with a 17 entering college trolling the clubs with a fake ID

How he didn't say anything ban worthy. Cringe worthy sure, but not ban worthy.

I didn't take it as he was actively trolling the hs for kids, I saw it as a one off situation that'd he knew was wrong and has regrets on now but has no problem telling/sharing his tell. It's something he can laugh about now but also see how it was a ? up situation

Yall quick to call him a ? and he doesn't think that's the case at all

Therefore he's right, you know
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all remember that young hoe ghetto barbie? Lol

Where you been bruh?

That "young hoe" is now a grown woman who's had videos all over instagram and youtube for quite some time now.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

Where you been bruh?

That "young hoe" is now a grown woman who's had videos all over instagram and youtube for quite some time now.

I already know that bruh...I'm talking about how a few ? wanted to smash her then and didn't believe she was 15 she's still a young hoe tho
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

Where you been bruh?

I already know that bruh...I'm talking about how a few ? wanted to smash her then and didn't believe she was 15 she's still a young hoe tho

Who?
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    so we gonna skip over those who would and understand but didn't share a story?

They might not have gotten the chance to act on it yet

These @juelz21 ass dudes need to be ran the ? off here

Neva forget...

1gy73xgt405e.gif

rhpp2jv2bkcj.gif

iexl1p10tjp7.gif
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wonder how many ? ? in here suffer from the mental illness and how many just lame, and can only get ? from young, naive chicks

You're assuming those 2 things are mutually exclusive.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    According to the IC, ? don't put fat & ugly black chicks on a pedestal though.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    In the black community we celebrate hip hop where nas snuffed jesus where pac had rapes....
    ...im from another country an i kno 15 with 24 im from the sudan i care less my ? 30

Shut up ?

I been knew how u felt
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »

Shut up ?

I been knew how u felt

pause
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »

Age of consent is not 14 in Canada it's 16 if the person is 18. It used to be 14 in Quebec until they changed the laws. Age of consent varies depending on the sexual act and province.
    Unicef need to update their website than
    https://www.unicef.org/rightsite/433_457.htm
    n50gu4eddsa0.png

After seeing the part about Sweden this post makes more sense now
    chompollet wrote: »
    Shes fine as hell.

? is winning

? all haters

This board is full of haters
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Rex is like this. If the state says it's okay and she's not a ? I'm smashing. For example, the great state of New York says that a person who is 17 years of age is mentally, emotionally, and mature enough to consent to sexual intercourse. If by some weird ass chance I should come up on some (as Kenny Red from American ? would say,) "Pretty young ? . Somebody who might like this pimpin'." Before I do something "real nasty," to her young freaky ass, we're going to take a trip down to Worth Street, (the Office of Vital Records,) to procure a copy of her birth certificate with the seal on it.

After verifying that she is indeed at a minimum 17, to cover my ass even further, I going to make a tape right before I bust that thang out with her young nasty ass saying that dear ole Rex is going to ? her like an animal. Before all of self-righteous muthafuckas get in here saying Rex is a ? and how wrong and nasty I am, your issue something be with me, rather it should be with New York State because NYS deemed that 17 year olds can make cogent and lucid decision on whether or not she wants the linin' of her cot licked and ? . However, if I'm home on a visit, then 17 year olds are off limits because the age of consent in California is 18. Yes dear ole Rex is a sexual deviant, don't judge me.

So you're saying you draw the line at how young is too young based on the laws of where you are rather than your own sense of values?

Yeah - you're probably a ? on top of just being a weirdo in general.

Rex is no weirdo...

Freeman+here+as+proof+i+ll+drop+the+umaru+version+of+_426f9364d5de217b6f818df2aff5d381.jpg
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? still tryna justify smashing children cuz it's legal

• Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like I said, for all of you overly emotional, (and may I add highly hypocritical,) dudes who have a problem with this, the problem isn't with me (because the ? is perfectly legal,) your problem should be with those in your legislative and executive branches of government who in their infinite wisdom have deemed 16 and 17 years olds mentally, intellectually, emotionally capable of making the decision on whether or not they want to have sex.
This discussion has been closed.