Power Season 4 thread: June 25th(You will be banned for posting SPOILERS)

Options

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Dope ass first episode
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my money is on Tommy killin dre
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dre gonna die.Tommy pressed duke like 3-4x about that slim ? .

Only a matter of time
    Dre might ? around and tell him the truth when ? really hits the fan which might save his ass. I mean think about how much loot he gotta pay them grimey ass fools.
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turtle is gonna let Han talk to him like that?
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok, I peeped one slip up moment during the bail hearing. Proctor said there was no murder weapon or gun shot residue on Ghost or the clothes he was arrested in but technically that would be half way false since Tommy and Ghost killed Milan while ghost had on his suit. If the feds did they job they should have got gun shot residue when he was booked .
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turtle is gonna let Han talk to him like that?

This ? Han was sonning him smooth

I lol@ when he said "See you in Hell Proctor"
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost will be in Angelas guts by ep 7

And when it happens it's going to be a hate ?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Tommy gonna ? LA LA she wanna be Tasha. See trippin just be straight up to tommy
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    they miscast ghost attorney. he will always be turtle. ghost need a lawyer like levy
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought it was comin out tuesdsy
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The murder of a federal agent is a capital crime, bail shouldn't have even been discussed.

Tasha collecting Ls out here. I mean she finding loose Ls around the apartment, ? is a shame.

Dre ? up bringing Tariq back so quick. Tommy gonna think he had him snatched and gon end up getting merked. He gon get merked anyway though.
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNA under Greg nails is from when Ghost met Greg before the murder happened. Remember when Greg pulled him over?
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    they miscast ghost attorney. he will always be turtle. ghost need a lawyer like levy

But remember how he got Tommy off for that illegal evidence sketch... he ate that case and made the prosecution and feds look stupid
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNA under Greg nails is from when Ghost met Greg before the murder happened. Remember when Greg pulled him over?

? both of those ? were in full winter clothes

How in the hell did Ghost DNA even get under his nails

Yeah that DNA part ain't making any sense. I think that's the way he gets out of this
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Very Solid opening...Chuck Murphy doing his thing..Ghost is so smart & sloppy
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    The murder of a federal agent is a capital crime, bail shouldn't have even been discussed.

Tasha collecting Ls out here. I mean she finding loose Ls around the apartment, ? is a shame.

Dre ? up bringing Tariq back so quick. Tommy gonna think he had him snatched and gon end up getting merked. He gon get merked anyway though.

I think soon as the club get closed down and he can't pay Kanaan and Juke no more they gonna get Tariq to shoot him. He's a perfect first ? for Tariq. The Irony will be to perfect too considering all Dre did getting himself in more ? was just to protect Tariq in the first place. Especially since Ghost always tried to protect Dre anyway which will ? wit Ghost mind a Lil bit before he finds out who did it.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    jono wrote: »

I think soon as the club get closed down and he can't pay Kanaan and Juke no more they gonna get Tariq to shoot him. He's a perfect first ? for Tariq. Especially since Ghost always tried to protect Dre anyway which will ? wit Ghost mind a Lil bit before he finds out who did it.

Put it in a spoiler mane.
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    detcatinva wrote: »

But remember how he got Tommy off for that illegal evidence sketch... he ate that case and made the prosecution and feds look stupid

im talking more so about the actor. turtle is not believable as an attorney
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Good ep

The ? was fif eating when they shot this ? ? Homie head look like a hamburger