Joe Budden & Migos BET Awards scuffle... (Update) Migos also shadowbox w/ Chris Brown's crew

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everyone was wrong in this situation, ain't nothing to argue about
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blouses, wrap it up, " what?"

This whole thing is a Chappelle reference lol
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I lik that song they did wit sean Paul
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    blouses, wrap it up, " what?"

This whole thing is a Chappelle reference lol

Yo

Thats too cold
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe was wrong on all levels if you not feeling these dudes coo but don't deny that they not riding a wave a success you neva achieved and it burns you to no end.

Only thing Budden good at is pulling hoes that he A1 at

Them ? didn't even give him enough respect to dap him up before they interview on his show, would u show them ? respect?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol ? gonna eat off Bad and Bougie and ETC forever...all them ? straight if they chill out on all that damn Jewelry

Smh NVM

New Crash Bandicoot chain

Dumb ? ? ?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol ? gonna eat off Bad and Bougie and ETC forever...all them ? straight if they chill out on all that damn Jewelry

Smh NVM

Fiya
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Biggwillie wrote: »
    I would be more concerned if a crew walked up on me that looked like this than the Migos

1-1-slaughterhouse-rr.jpg

i bet joe called them up to and left them all voicemails they never gonna check just straight to delete lol
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

Smh NVM

Quavo got the jimmy butler chain

tumblr_inline_nl8geczka21t6b5tx.gif

• qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    I dont ? wit Migos music or Buddens music but yo what the hell has Joe Buddens done to have fans? lmao I never understood that ?

I mean Migos dress
    like ? and they songs in my opinion are trash but damn these ? be all over the place.. and i aint heard a Joe Buddens song since pump it up, no lie.

He a funny guy when it comes to the situations he find himself in but thats all I can give him to be honest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwMuwyJVEk0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdjkFE71oiQ

stuff like that
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol takeoff need a whole song by hisself now

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't know there were so many buddens fans :# :#
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This Nadeska Alexis chick is wifey material.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    Who jamming "pump it up" in the club in 2017?

It's actually gotten better with time..,, it's a regular on 2 stations mornings show in Atlanta I mean played 2-3 time in the morning show slot on ed lover n movie love show and when they do the New York set on the other station it's always played, and they love it in the old head clubs... I be in the city

• 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol this is honestly one of the funniest things i've seen in a minute and ? in here talking about Buddens fans and Migo haters...

Can yall ? just laugh and let the hate breath for once. Obviously Ak was trolling and doing what he does in his videos on the ? red carpet and they stayed stoic with prideful ignorance, throw Joe in and you have a classic bit.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    HafBayked wrote: »
    i dont got a dog in this fight but from a personal standpoint, I dont like the blatant disrespect for any southern artists behind ? like "I cant understand what their saying"....thats your problem...talking to these people is your job whether you like them or not....if that aint the case then only interview who you like
    that's a stupid way of thinking. it's not a "disrespectful way of thinking" when dudes are really sitting there mumbling like an awkward twelve year old who was dragged out by their parents. it's stupid of them to do interviews when they're obviously so terrible at them, it only makes them look bad, not whoever's doing the interviews.

but don't twist this into some "wahh they hatin on southern artists!" when someone is 5 feet away and can't hear what they're saying cause they can't speak properly

They wasn't mumbling, and if you couldn't understand what they were saying then you need to get your ears checked.

LOL shut your dickriding ass up, if I cant understand these marble mumble mouth ? fuckas thats their problem not mine. They sound like they eating when they speak. You speak the same way, thats why you can understand they remedial sounding ? .
This discussion has been closed.