What's The Worst Habit A Woman Can Have In Your Opinion?

Options

Comments

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    .. Our brains can't even compute that someone wouldn't have more to say about something so salacious. It would be like learning that a teenager died or something and not asking how ..

More to say as in more feelings on the matter, or more to say/share with you?
    Wanting to know more, even if you only want to help, doesn't entitle one to more information, friends and family included.

I know this seems like a stiff point, but people that've said what they intended aren't "not having more to say" simply because you want to know more. In my experience, women are bad with this; Because they make things about them.

Westie wrote: »
    .. so I'll ask a million questions to get to why, what, when, and where and have a full-blown circular ass argument. All gone about in a round about way.

and I'll be over that ? in 5 minutes and wondering why he's mad lol

I'll be like I know what I wanted to know, I'm done what's the problem?

I'm one frustrating woman ..

A lot of women use relationships in this way, as zones where certain things have to be accepted about them / they're allowed to think and behave in ways that wouldn't fly with anyone else.

This is where I get in trouble now, because I don't waste time with any of this anymore. I'll bypass this entire segment, expose most/all tripping points, explain to her why she shouldn't trip, and be done. Proactively. Obviously this causes arguments, but that's because it's always linked to her feeling entitled to overthink, suspect, etc.

Relationship or otherwise, If you're wrong and I know you're wrong, I don't owe you the opportunity to drag us both thru the process of you coming to that conclusion on your own; Because it's not my job to find a way to endure unnecessary questions/speculation just because that's what you wanna do, just because we're together.

Women don't understand this.

Tbh I'm an inquisitive person so this is a habit of mine, it has nothing to do with me feeling emboldened in a relationship to push buttons. I'm a habitual button-pusher.
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    My worst habit is overanalyzing ? and seeing things that ain't there. My man could say that he's thirsty and wants a glass of water and I will call all of my friends trying to dissect precisely what he meant by the word "thirsty" and what he could have really meant by saying "glass" instead of "cup". By the time I'm done, I'll have it figured out that by thirst he was talking about a deep inner soul longing that can only be filled by the love of another woman who is independent and whole and knows what she needs and that is why he needed a glass which was actually a metaphor for the self reflection required of him which will allow him to see the attributes of that woman clearly in order to decipher whether she is the one who could fulfill his needs as a life-long partner in holy matrimony.

Meanwhile... this ? be just wanting a beverage and I've already broken up with him in my mind because I deserve better than someone who doesn't see me as whole already.

used to over-analyze like this, but i've gotten better. i'm like a happy puppy every time i see him like even if i had a bad day, and he's the brooding type that just needs his space and is not happy/smiling all the time. i would take that to mean he was upset with me about something and keep asking him what's wrong, which would annoy him then real start some bickering. he had to tell me finally like, everyone ain't all happy all time like you and this is just my temperament, it ain't about you all the time

as far as gossiping, he only likes hearing dirt on my family cuz they act like their ? don't stink lol
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Laziness and inability to cook.

As an African the bolded is a 'no-no' culturally...
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trap questions and mind games...asking questions they already know the answer to see how you respong. My mom did it to me all the time growing up and now I'm like "how do ? still be falling for this ? ?"
    peter-griffin-guilty-o.gif

guilty!!!!

Fam.....when I tell you I HAAAAAATE that ? ??? And by the time you get to the point I'm already mad cuz you coulda just said what the problem was in the beginning...and because I'm mad the change you seek ain't gonna happen lol

it's really bad with me because I'm super duper Blunt, but I like to know motives and reasons behind everything so I'll ask a million questions to get to why, what, when, and where and have a full-blown circular ass argument. All gone about in a round about way.

I'm one frustrating woman.

this is annoying. but what is more annoying is the fact that women know that they are this way and do nothing to change/improve/better themselves. they KNOW they are a pain in the ? ass when they do this ? . make a ? not want to talk to yall.

• Westie
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Trap questions and mind games...asking questions they already know the answer to see how you respong. My mom did it to me all the time growing up and now I'm like "how do ? still be falling for this ? ?"
    peter-griffin-guilty-o.gif

guilty!!!!

Fam.....when I tell you I HAAAAAATE that ? ??? And by the time you get to the point I'm already mad cuz you coulda just said what the problem was in the beginning...and because I'm mad the change you seek ain't gonna happen lol

it's really bad with me because I'm super duper Blunt, but I like to know motives and reasons behind everything so I'll ask a million questions to get to why, what, when, and where and have a full-blown circular ass argument. All gone about in a round about way.

I'm one frustrating woman.

this is annoying. but what is more annoying is the fact that women know that they are this way and do nothing to change/improve/better themselves. they KNOW they are a pain in the ? ass when they do this ? . make a ? not want to talk to yall.

Yeah I don't necessarily agree but you're entitled to your opinion. My thing is I'll ask a direct question if I don't get a direct answer and I got to go around I'ma go around the direct answer and I'ma find out what I need to know. Don't lie, don't avoid topics, and I won't annoy you simple
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options

Don't lie, don't avoid topics, and I won't annoy you simple

What if a ? just tired and not in the mood to talk? Do you consider that too?
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My worst habit is overanalyzing ? and seeing things that ain't there. My man could say that he's thirsty and wants a glass of water and I will call all of my friends trying to dissect precisely what he meant by the word "thirsty" and what he could have really meant by saying "glass" instead of "cup". By the time I'm done, I'll have it figured out that by thirst he was talking about a deep inner soul longing that can only be filled by the love of another woman who is independent and whole and knows what she needs and that is why he needed a glass which was actually a metaphor for the self reflection required of him which will allow him to see the attributes of that woman clearly in order to decipher whether she is the one who could fulfill his needs as a life-long partner in holy matrimony.

Meanwhile... this ? be just wanting a beverage and I've already broken up with him in my mind because I deserve better than someone who doesn't see me as whole already.

we need a "WOW!!" button
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »

used to over-analyze like this, but i've gotten better. i'm like a happy puppy every time i see him like even if i had a bad day, and he's the brooding type that just needs his space and is not happy/smiling all the time. i would take that to mean he was upset with me about something and keep asking him what's wrong, which would annoy him then real start some bickering. he had to tell me finally like, everyone ain't all happy all time like you and this is just my temperament, it ain't about you all the time

as far as gossiping, he only likes hearing dirt on my family cuz they act like their ? don't stink lol

He's told me that before. "Everything is not about you." And I'm like "whaaaaat? How can anything in life not be about me??"
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Leaving her period blood stained panties soaking in the sink, biting her nails.
  • Westie
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »

Don't lie, don't avoid topics, and I won't annoy you simple

What if a ? just tired and not in the mood to talk? Do you consider that too?

Yes. I'm very considerate. I just ain't gonna forget in the morning.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »
    What's that's ? when u ask them what's wrong and they say "nothin," but blow up 2 hours later.

Oh and disrespectful getting loud in public
    0uppdxzx0vkv.png

I'm guilty if this, but I usually stew for a couple days then...

nuclear-atom-bomg-explosion-animated-gif-5.gif
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I hate how I get so needy and clingy around my period time

Like sometimes I think if I don't hear from him all day he wants to break up or there is a problem.

And really he's been at work And in Meetings etc

Lucky I have a an amazing bff that talks me off the ledge so I don't freak out on him.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Indecisiveness, flakiness, passive aggressive behavior is number 1 on my list though.
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    PureYang wrote: »
    Bad HYGIENE. Especially down south.

How the ? has this not been said yet?

Y'all tolerating some funky broads or nah?

I cant relate

You need not relate to know what you don't accept
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh..anotha thing I ain't see no one mention.."constantly accuse you of cheating"

That ? there..specially when u ain't cheating,..like..if I wanted to cheat, that ? u saying is evidence..wouldn't be no ? id leave to be seen in the first place..if I was cheating
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Either smoking or being trifling

For the life of me i cant understand how a WOMAN can keep a house/car so filthy.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    I hate how I get so needy and clingy around my period time

Like sometimes I think if I don't hear from him all day he wants to break up or there is a problem.

And really he's been at work And in Meetings etc

Lucky I have a an amazing bff that talks me off the ledge so I don't freak out on him.

ok so again, theres acknowledgement of ? up. i appreciate that. and i appreciate that you take steps to prevent ? up a ? day on some ? because you're in your feelings and living in a world of imagination land that has been constructed by your emotions or hormones.

• Yardie1
    Yardie1 Members Posts: 210 ✭✭
    Options
    Never knowing what they wanna eat