Shizlansky wrote: »
    Solid album.

Not bad but not great.

^^
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Meek can't catch a break from squares on the net even tho he ethered Drake outta hip hop wit Twitter fingers, his mixtape out sold the gaysta stripper butterfly blood rapper album after lame game tried too start a fake beef& dwmtm goes plat & wins& Losses is rumored to move 6 digits the 1st wk & some how meek career is over..gtfoh!

ChiCity wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    on some real ? ..why is gee still allowed to post here?

i got dude on ignore and somehow, he still manages to ? up my posting experience b/c half the posts in here are about him stanning and saying dumb ?

this dude gotta be kinfolk to grouchy greg or somebody...any other place would've punted this ? out the endzone by now, but for some reason, he still allowed to post in peace

by this time, ya'll know what ya'll gon get from gee...it dont make sense to put him on ignore if ya'll just gon keep ? with him and quoting his posts

either be done with the dude or stop complaining about him

/rant
    @AP21 If you were being unbiased you'd see that Gee was one of the few posters that stayed on topic this entire thread

? don't want him around but y'all always find away to mention or pull him into a convo and then complain that he derailing ?

What gets me is that clown came n here speaking on me instead of speaking on the topik but he wanna blame me for ruining threads SMH....that's like the woodface sneaking up behind people thread a foriegn weazel @'d me to that thread & that anorexic cracka Mexican Stewpid banned me for attention ? SMH...I swear this place is the twilight zone/donkey
  • Big Dream
    Big Dream Members Posts: 46
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Meek can't catch a break from squares on the net even tho he ethered Drake outta hip hop wit Twitter fingers, his mixtape out sold the gaysta stripper butterfly blood rapper album after lame game tried too start a fake beef& dwmtm goes plat & wins& Losses is rumored to move 6 digits the 1st wk & some how meek career is over..gtfoh!

i got dude on ignore and somehow, he still manages to ? up my posting experience b/c half the posts in here are about him stanning and saying dumb ?

this dude gotta be kinfolk to grouchy greg or somebody...any other place would've punted this ? out the endzone by now, but for some reason, he still allowed to post in peace

by this time, ya'll know what ya'll gon get from gee...it dont make sense to put him on ignore if ya'll just gon keep ? with him and quoting his posts

/rant
    @AP21 If you were being unbiased you'd see that Gee was one of the few posters that stayed on topic this entire thread

? don't want him around but y'all always find away to mention or pull him into a convo and then complain that he derailing ?

What gets me is that clown came n here speaking on me instead of speaking on the topik but he wanna blame me for ruining threads SMH....that's like the woodface sneaking up behind people thread a foriegn weazel @'d me to that thread & that anorexic cracka Mexican Stewpid banned me for attention ? SMH...I swear this place is the twilight zone/donkey

Facts Gee!
  • Big Dream
    Options
    Wins and Losses Is an absolute 5 Mic Classic!!!!
  • Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First Meek project I've listened to and I was pleasantly surprised. Good album. The kid does his stuff. Subject matter is a bit repetitive and his yelling ass delivery are the only negatives for me.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This album is Cohesive as ? ..
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options

/rant

-Qxf7#
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fall Thru is my ? low key
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    meek took a step back

Big Sean has leaped him in sales and popularity

from 250K first week to 95k... yeah that a L

he went from the 2nd tier to closer numbers to 21 savage. not to mention his tour with Yo gotti was on groupon for $26 before it got cancelled

his pockets def hurting but this was a good album.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    meek took a step back

he went from the 2nd tier to closer numbers to 21 savage. not to mention his tour with Yo gotti was on groupon for $26 before it got cancelled

?????
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is a very very solid effort, if he focuses on the music and not the social media antics he will be back in no time
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    meek took a step back

This album is dope man a lil bit of growth is not an L. Canceled tour sucks, but 95k for a first week is not bad in todays climate.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the numbers in already? ? just dropped, i figured they'd go down tho he doesnt have an annoying dj khaled type single on the radio or the buzz of im a boss

this his best project since dc1 tho
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Link 2 free download ?
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, him and 21 Savage basically put out the same 1st week numbers. Not good.
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You post just like Donald Trump tweets...........

31969DEB00000578-3465637-image-m-12_1456503638026.jpg
    33A7DAAB00000578-3564767-image-a-12_1461938429023.jpg
  • Big Dream
    Options
    Meek Doing 250K I hope
    The album is a classic! Go get it!
  • gee757
    Options
    Meek touched all subjects he got a club, party, chick, street & conscious trax on wins and losses & he showed growth u can't ask for more than that... #GlowUp

• AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Solid album. Real solid album.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options

/rant

Naw if you really want to make this forum better ban that worthless ? psychobutcher/bck145.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

/rant

Naw if you really want to make this forum better ban that worthless ? psychobutcher/bck145.

Nobody comes even remotely close to Gee in the reason.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    props to my boy RaRa on that ? that check up
  • gee757
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

/rant

Nobody comes even remotely close to Gee in the reason.

But ya ? ass don't b posting pix showing u Support ? ya ? ass is n here worrying about me like a donkey ? ... Gtfoh

• bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

/rant

Haha you such a salty ass clown