Power Season 4 thread: June 25th(You will be banned for posting SPOILERS)

Options

Comments

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruuuh, I was rollin when Fif had Ghost hymmed up against the car..he had that ? by the collar and was roughin him up somethin serious LOL

FOH that ? was friendly. I would have pistol whipped the ? ...? left me to burn alive.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lala such a terrible actress

Worst than Shawn was?
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I enjoyed the episode not like 5,but it was good my only complaint....who you ? off Jukebox before you let her have a sex scene and get her back blown out,she got to much ass to get rid of her that fast lol

I don't know why, but I thought her ? ass was gonna ? Tariq real quick after she song him a song, shame on me.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 ain't give a ? telling Tariq he killed Shaun.

"I killed my own son, he was weak, not like you"
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i aint spoilering ?

the show come on saturday and sunday...if you come in the thread knowing you aint watched it...tough ?

anyway, this episode was weak af...

a bunch of convenient stuff happens in the most boring way

whoever said this was a soap opera was 1000% right, but should we really be suprised? the tagline of the show is "ghosts never die"
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Bruuuh, I was rollin when Fif had Ghost hymmed up against the car..he had that ? by the collar and was roughin him up somethin serious LOL

FOH that ? was friendly. I would have pistol whipped the ? ...? left me to burn alive.

It was funny the way he was TRYING to rough him up..I cant really explain it...it was his ACTING that had me dyin..like he yoked that ? up on some cartoon ? ...
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cool ep

julio died nice and dramatic. I thought he was gonna escape though and hunt dre down.

I liked how fif and ghost came together. Lol @ when kanan threw ghost head into the steering wheel. Reminded me of blue streak. And if kanan was gonna ? the dude at the money machine then ghost had to make sure the homie with the dreads and the Bill duke looking ? died too. Otherwise it's gonna come back to bite him. So yeah about kanan and ghost it was nice to see but I think they coulda just had ghost shoot her or something instead of what actually happened.

Kanan got wayyy too soft, I'm not mad at it but it was too quick like a light switch.

I guess ghost and tommy have to ? kanan and dre in the next few eps though...

But ghost is ? invincible in this show man I remember when he was walking up the steps after pistol whipping bill duke easily like "this ? is superman"

Tommy kills/hurts mad people with NO consequences too lol
  • Beta
    Options
    Wtf how my old post post again?

Ah well..
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maywood wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    i aint spoilering ?

the show come on saturday and sunday...if you come in the thread knowing you aint watched it...tough ?

anyway, this episode was weak af...

a bunch of convenient stuff happens in the most boring way

whoever said this was a soap opera was 1000% right, but should we really be suprised? the tagline of the show is "ghosts never die"
    Talk that ? AP
    38cx969mt1my.gif
    ? Gon Get Banned..Lmao

lol

im tired of being humble

why are people spoilering their thoughts on an episode that has aired

• Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fif funny as ? on the low...he gave Ghost the gun and Ghost flipped it on him...

"I knew you were gonna do that." Matterfactly LOL
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    It woulda been funny to see the look on Dre's face if Julio woulda walked outta that situation alive and ran into him later. ? actually coulda survived that set up too. He just got carried away wit the whole "YALL WANT A PIECE OF ME!!?" ? instead of booking while he had the upper hand and had the three of them guys stretched out.

facts...id gotten up out of there
  • Beta
    Options
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lets be real

Julio was a soldier not a boss

Was a terrible distro

When did they show Julio bust his guns

Julio stayed getting Punked by Tommy

Got decked by Tommy just because he THOUGHT Julio touched flat cheeked Holly

And correct me if im wrong but didnt clip Or cap someone UNTIL

His own death

Julio was loyal to GHOST and his organization

But dude had ? made tendencies
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh and speaking Tommy

That ? has to have the highest body count for any character on the show
  • Beta
    Options
    Oh and speaking Tommy

That ? has to have the highest body count for any character on the show

And no consequences
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lets be real

Julio was a soldier not a boss

Was a terrible distro

When did they show Julio bust his guns

Julio stayed getting Punked by Tommy

Got decked by Tommy just because he THOUGHT Julio touched flat cheeked Holly

And correct me if im wrong but didnt clip Or cap someone UNTIL

His own death

Julio was loyal to GHOST and his organization

But dude had ? made tendencies

:lol:

• Trillfate
    Options
    About killing Juke tho... she's a cop and her murder wont be overlooked. It will come back to haunt Ghost and Kanan
  • Trillfate
    Options
    jono wrote: »

Also, I'm kinda hot that Dre had the ? to set up Julio but still scared of Kanan. That ? makes Dre a ? . Hopefully he dies next.

Co- ? -sign.

Julio had a whole criminal organization behind him and all Kanan had was himself, Jukebox and some random ? .

He aint gonna let that ? slide either.. Juke was his meal ticket
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These TV threads getting ridiculous.I know we trying to stop spoilers,but wtf are we allowed to talk about and when?ppl usually live post during the show as long as I been on here.

That ? come on at 12 am on sunday,but I think it's fair to wait until the official time to talk freely,but by Monday there's usually already pages before Monday.

• mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i didn't like this episode....thought Jukebox was gonna stick around a lil longer and didn't like Kanan and Ghost meeting up like this this early....the deaths are a lil over the top now and Tommy and Ghost are just invincible.....hope Dre gets ? up soon and i wonder what happens between Tommy and Ghost moving forward outside of that this season is kinda losing steam now that Ghost is home IMO
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Anika Noni Rose ad to get killed off to go shoot that wack ass BET show