Power Season 4 thread: June 25th(You will be banned for posting SPOILERS)

Options

Comments

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @maywood i already checked yo ass lame in the reason. U a trash attention ? troll poster spamming the same 3 gifs in every thread. U pushing 40 years old, kys. Stop trolling
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GREAT ? EPISODE
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This episode took a left...sheesh
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    @maywood i already checked yo ass lame in the reason. U a trash attention ? troll poster spamming the same 3 gifs in every thread. U pushing 40 years old, kys. Stop trolling

So I hurt U that bad? You been doing ya homework on the Gawd ? U a Joke ,whole forum Knows It. U a Pay to play ass ? ,U duck fades & sell gift cards...All Facts
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Trillfate edit that post duke.People may think you're talking about last nights episode ,you gonna catch people off guard cuz you didn't warn them.

if he won't edit it don't click that post
  • Trillfate
    Options
    @Trillfate edit that post duke.People may think you're talking about last nights episode ,you gonna catch people off guard cuz you didn't warn them.

if he won't edit it don't click that post
    Added another spoiler and disclaimer
    Cain wrote: »
    Caitlyn Jenner got his brains blown out

Lol wtf this is blatant spoiling
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? tariq man
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh at this ? Tariq. Tariq is the dumb criminal in the wash that was telling the census board who were all at the house
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    lol @ mike getting shot and it's like he didn't feel it and was talking and walking normal afterwards

Was laughing when dre, larenz tate, and ghost were walking because none of them taller than 5'8

When mike died it was anticlimatic lol but hey that's how it be

Pretty good ep though

Dre a ? ? but somebody gotta do it I guess

I wasn't paying attention, what Procter put away at the end of the ep? I assume the tape?
  • Trillfate
    Options
    angie goofy ass on her "that was for Greg" ? , little did she know he sold her out 2 minutes after he ? ... i hope somehow she finds out he ratted her out as the mole
  • Trillfate
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    lol @ mike getting shot and it's like he didn't feel it and was talking and walking normal afterwards

Was laughing when dre, larenz tate, and ghost were walking because none of them taller than 5'8

Pretty good ep though

I wasn't paying attention, what Procter put away at the end of the ep? I assume the tape?
    yeah procter lied to ghost when he said there's no tape.. it was a big box tho, so maybe more than a tape.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Pretty good ep though

Trillfate wrote: »

Pretty good ep though

yeah procter lied to ghost when he said there's no tape.. it was a big box tho, so maybe more than a tape.
    it was the laptop with the recording the homeland security dude had
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Penelope cruz sister looking right

What are the chances Ghost start ? her
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Penelope cruz sister looking right

What are the chances Ghost start ? her

Yeah he might. He was eyeing her up and down. ? at this point homie need some new shorty
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Bruh..Tariq is so ? dumb.
    ? volunteered to be the face of a home invasion where he was the only ? who showed his face
  • Beta
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    ? volunteered to be the face of a home invasion where he was the only ? who showed his face
    Which is why the plan was to be a victim during the crime...

It's not THAT idiotic
  • yung$
    yung$ Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Which is why the plan was to be a victim during the crime...

It's not THAT idiotic

Yea it is the cops would come and what would he say? What if she had cameras in her house? What if she remembers him assuming he left with them?

He is an idiot now he wanna run to Connecticut
  • Beta
    Options
    Seems like nitpicking to me.
    Plus the cameras would have the kid on tape getting punched and then going upstairs to see a woman about to get ? and then murdered then run away. And what if she remembers a random kid getting assaulted during a robbery?

What we talking about man?
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not buying larenz tates happy ass santa clause character.That ? up to somethin

True. He probably do dirt on the side too