White Supremacist rally in Charlottesville

Options

Comments

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This Anderson Cooper panel playing like an In Living Color skit. Never change CNN.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Faux News calls up another ? from their coonpen...

How the whole ? did MLKs niece turn ? ? How Sway?
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    This Anderson Cooper panel playing like an In Living Color skit. Never change CNN.

i thought homeboy was gonna punch paris dude a crybaby lol
  • buddyro
    buddyro Members Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

Faux News calls up another ? from their coonpen...

How the whole ? did MLKs niece turn ? ? How Sway?

Khalid Muhammad son is a herb just because the parent is in some cases unapologetically black doesn't mean its going to trickle down through the gene pool.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

Bet he was on some why we gotta spend tax payer momey to provide these animals with lawyers ? too.

His racist buddies won't even put up his bail

I think they might have held him without bail.

Ok. They still ain't get him a lawyer. Bundy got money but this so ain't even the first time the Bundy clan left one of these idiots out to dry. Yet they still be following them while the Bundys never get their hands ? .
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's the same guy that told Trump he could get the gangs in Chicago to agree on a truce.

https://youtu.be/IxGkXSB8KRI
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He'd be 6 feet deep if it was a Latina or Black mom

LMAO this can't be real. I swear I seen chappelle or Chris rock or someone joke about white kids hitting their mom for taking video games away
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    bigev240 wrote: »

That's the same guy that told Trump he could get the gangs in Chicago to agree on a truce.

https://youtu.be/IxGkXSB8KRI

"Gota ? dat body count dine"
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I keep telling you all that @ghostdog56 @Plutarch @blackgod813 @5th Letter @D. Morgan @CapitalB @ineedpussy and @janklow are all either undercover racists that steal black pictures to pose as their own........or they're some of the dumbest black folk that I've ever come across.

The ? that they've pushed in this thread is similar to the ? they pushed before the election, which was all done to make the readers of these threads dumber and more prone to not vote.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just can't fathom not taking the opportunity to knock a racist Cacs melon off when the chance is presented. There's no time to wait ? out while these white supremacist are active af. Blacks who are against action are no different than the old heads that thought MLK and X were causing trouble. "Why she ain't sit her ass in the back, she making it hard for us good blacks".

p76jbwu95noi.jpg
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    This ? @Plutarch be like -

vws3dv9lalkl.jpg

"Soooo.. define white supremacist, tho..."

"I mean - I haven't even seen a white paper or peer-reviewed research article published about that particular individual's creed or affiliation ..."

7tm12ee6m08y.jpg

If you're joking (which is most likely): Lol!

If you're not (just in case): I don't think I ever said that so ???
  • Plutarch
    edited August 2017
    Options
    When i spoke of sensationalism and examples i was just clarifying my intial post

OK, cool.
    Trump is no Hilter...

Yes.
    But i dont think the ? Germany parallels drawn are all that ridiculous either

Eh, well, we might disagree on that.
    Considering Trumps openly hostile relations with the media; his record of blaming foreigners and minorities for taking away jobs and killing Americans; and Trump using his social media account and white house officials to spread "alternative facts" aka propaganda

Eh, I agree and disagree. Trump used propaganda and scapegoats? Word? Yeah, that sounds like ? , but it also sounds like a typical politician to me.

When I think of ? , I think of more definitive characteristics like genocide and the gestapo. But again, I can agree. (White) nationalism is a very strong connection between the two.
    Tactics similar to those used most famously by Hilter to control the narrative

And as mentioned before, also used by many infamous politicians as well, some of them anti-? .
  • Plutarch
    Options
    You view the comparisons as unconductive, others such as myself view them as a warning and a call to action

Just a small correction: "unconducive" (or at least that's what I thought I typed). Comparisons to ? , especially rash ones, can be unproductive, imo. There's a reason why Godwin's law exists.

I believe that you can easily and more effectively criticize Trump and raise a warning and call to action without comparing him to ? . Some people, I think rightfully so, perceive the ? comparisons to be part of the wave of sensationalism and uncritical hyperbole that lessens the credibility of such criticism.
    Trump isnt going to exterminate millions of Mexicans but dude is unhinged and is surrounded by ppl with highly problematic views

I agree very much so. He has always been unfit to be president. This is obvious, no?
    And we see how his tactics and xenophobic rhetoric have already emboldened the worst among us

Yes and no? I don't subscribe to the idea of blaming one person for the actions of another, if that's what you're saying. I don't blame Judas Priest for that boy's suicide. I don't blame J.D. Salinger (sp.?) for the Lennon assassination. Yes, Trump and others have bred a climate, but generally speaking, we should blame those emboldened racists themselves. If anything, at least we now know where our enemies stand now that they've crawled out of their caves.
    The media often either leans to the right or left of the political spectrum but generally speaking that is no means discount the system of checks and balances the press provides

We disagree. I have much less faith in the press than you do. I don't criticize the left or right leanings. I criticize the distortion of attack on facts or "truth."
    We should all be getting our news from multiple sources anyways

Of course, I've never said anything to the contrary...I hope.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL david ? duke was out there getting all kinds of love WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where the ? did he come from?
  • Plutarch
    edited August 2017
    Options
    By ppl i meant the protestors who gathered together to protest Charlottesville's plan to remove statues of men who viewed the ownership of african ppl as proper and or a ? given right

In that case, I can agree with you, but I believe we were talking about slightly different subjects.
    Who share the sentiment that their whiteness is under attack or and their country is being taken away from them

Heh, I know I'll get even more hate for this, but I believe that in some to many cases, whiteness has been under attack, whether for good or bad. And I'm sure some of them do believe that their country is being taken away from them, but they're just idiots. But there's much more to it. I'm sure some of them believe they are defending history, heritage, etc.
    Many of whom self identify as alt right, white supremacist, white nationalist, Trump supporters, neo Nazis, Confederate sympathisers, etc

Yes...
    Witch hunt? Lol

Yes...
    Can i say all those ppl are David duke acolytes for sure, no

Yes...
    But many of these same ppl were marching with torches and were chanting "blood and soil" which is a ? slogan, rallying call

Yes...
    Thats a fact...

Yes...
    Yes thankfully only 3 ppl died and a 19 were injured. One blk man was brutally assaulted by a group of white protestors chanting slurs

Yes, and I'm sure others were too, and that is unacceptable, regardless. I'm a fan of law (cautiously), order, and peace, so I place heavy blame on the police or their supervisors. It seems they were derelict in their duty, and matters should have never risen to that level.

I hate to say it, but those white protesters had a right to march/protest. That's the "beauty" of America, where you should be free to do as you please as long as you don't directly violate another person. They apparently even had a permit. Counter-protesters had their rights as well. But anyone on either side who resorted to violence should have been promptly arrested,and then maybe 3 people wouldn't have died and others wouldn't have been injured.
  • Plutarch
    Options
    Still that doesnt prove the alt right and their affiliates arent a significant violent threat

True. But if you're going to argue the opposite, you still have yet to prove it. I simply believe that they aren't a significant violent threat because there's no evidence, and they are a fringe group, imo. The only reason their leaders are barely "popular" is because the media covers them sometimes.
    And regardless as i suggested the ppl who marched and ppl who think like them are indeed our neighbors and thus a direct and indirect threat to the safety AND liberty of ppl of color, Muslims, jews, etc. And honestly I worry more about what these ppl can do in positions of power and influence than anything else

Eh, I agree and disagree. But I think I mostly agree. Regardless, like I said, I distinguish between thoughts/words and actions. The latter can be far more dangerous and exclusively subject to law and force. And like I said, the racist loser kid who weighs 500 pounds, plays around with memes, and lives with his mother is typically less dangerous than a Steve Bannon.
    That said, free speech is a two way street. Say what u want but than others are free to organize and respond as they see fit....and as long as they dont break any laws

I could've sworn I said just this exact same thing...so yeah, I agree 100%. But once again, just to add, hate speech can be protected free speech in America, and it should be that way in America.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm watching Paris Dennard on CNN right now on this panel and he is an Ultimate ? ? !

This nikka ova here Savion Glover tap dancin'! I wish someone would ? this Tinker Belle voiced ? already.