Options
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    You keep trying to paint these marchers and those who share their sentiments as being harmless unemployed losers with the exception of a few potentially homicidal crazies

That's not quite the picture I wanted to paint, so if that is indeed the picture, then I apologize for being a ? -poor painter.
    Thats not true lol

Eh, yes, not entirely true. They're all certainly not harmless. But I still contend (and this is one of my main points), that they're not as "big" as many people claim them to be. This is the alt right we're talking about. Wait, maybe you're not just talking about the alt right. If not, then I agree. I already agreed with you in a recent post.
    Many of the ppl carrying the torches and chanting blood and soil in the photos have been outted. One was a teacher. One was the president of his schools Republican Committee

Yes, I agree. That's good. ? them.
    Many of them could very well have a future in politics

Yes, yes. We've been over this. I agree with you. Once again, I believe we were talking about slightly different things. And once again, I love to see them get brolic, outed, and defeated. I'm not scared of these people. I will fight them until my last breath.
    Many of the ppl who watched the events unfold on tv who sympathize with the alt right, white supremacist and white nationalist are in goverment and law enforcement

Yes...
    So its not so easy to escape their reach

Uh, yes, but not if we fight them in reasonable ways.
  • Plutarch
    Options
    What factions on the left are comparable to the neo nazis or white nationalists ????

One easy answer that I'm sure you're aware of (though the media rarely covers them) is Antifa. There are many other obvious examples that are generally comparable. But I think you mean comparable in terms of violence? Such examples are BAMN and Refuse Fascism. Have you heard of George Soros? If there's one main point I want to raise is the lack of fair media coverage and the ? that comes from both sides.

Surely, you don't think that the left is innocent in all of this. The main point is that both sides have been pushed to either extremes and are feeding on each other, and this is a very bad thing. I don't see why people can't acknowledge this. It's moderates and reasonable people like me (excuse my self-indulgence) that see this and are inevitably ostracized because we refuse to take either side and to point out the idiocy of both sides. Two sides of the same damn coin, and it's been like this for several decades.
    And the media is guilty of a lot but my point of contention is that the liberal media and specifically the identity politics of the left has played a big part in inflaming and perpetuating racial discontent that has driven white ppl particularly white men to join the alt right, neo Nazis, vote for Trump

Hmm, I'm not so sure about playing a "big" part, but I do believe it's helping play a role that's palpable. But it's not just the media. The media is just one piece. I mean, there are countless examples across the nation and even here on this site. If you haven't already, you should check out some "alternative" news media.
    And this bizaro idea that racial discord is caused by speaking out about discrimination, not by discrimination itself

Honest question: did I say that? Are you saying I said that? Or are you just twisting my words? Because I don't subscribe to that strict idea.
    Which is a popular argument among the right

Meh, I don't think I would know.
    Again i believe its ridiculous

Sounds so.
    This country was built on white supremacy and xenophobia. The liberal media didnt interrupt progression toward racial harmony. Remove rachel maddow from the equation and we still have racial turmoil

Again, I'm not sure how this applies to me. ???
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    so whats the tally?

3 dead crackers..
    1 in jail..

not one dead ? ? not one ? in jail??

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid.. keep the party going!! lmmfao

1 ? got his ass whooped and I think a few were injured by the car, but other than that we came looking clean.
    Cain wrote: »
    So ILL wrote: »
    so whats the tally?

3 dead crackers..
    1 in jail..

You ain't lying. This is the ? you just sit back in the cut and watch like a movie while you eat snacks lol.

and not to mention..
    two of them dead ? were POLICE!!?!?

and ? in here mad!!? smmfh

I don't wish death on nobody but the cops death have not really been talked about. I felt sorry for the white broad getting killed though. I agree with you though on the so back and watch this play out. If some do called woke CAC won't to get ran over and beat up for the cause cool and a bunch of Naxi and KKK ? dying as well. I'm not going to be outraged over it.

I will feel for their families tho

that house ? had no business bein there..
    his fault..

and i dont wish death on no one either but im numb to it..
    not due to the media either.. iv been numb to death for years now..

but this is the type of ? i said would happen America is bein destroyed from within..
    they have nothin left to feed on but themselves..

? aint about that life i dont care how tuff they talk on here orelse they wouldve been bucked.. the monster has to be fed tho.. and now its feedin on itself..

im good wit that..
    let this ? destroy itself and we build from that..
    its gonna get a whole lot worse.. but it has to in order for it to get better..

I can understand your reasoning for not thinking black people should be out there. But I'm not understanding the whole "house ? " ? . It's not like they were out there bootlicking. They were out there going to war with Nazis. Since when is battling racists house ? ? ?

okay.. sorry for the delay the GoT thread distracted me..
    we had some new developments! hahahaha

but yeh..
    all house ? wasnt necessarily "boot lickers" but they was still in the house..

sayin that to say a house ? has a certain mentality..

he believes for whatever reason in the system.. which is why u see ? in here upset Trump is destroyin it.. (they house) a house ? believes in protests.. a house ? believes that deep down his master gives a ? about him and can be reasoned with..

Martin Luther King was a house ? ..
    Malcolm was a field ? ..

there is a difference..

u dont fight racism by protesting.. why are we even fightin racism!? ita gonna alwaya be here.. we always fightin for muthafuckas ro accept us when we ahould be empowering ourself so a muthafucka will respect us..

but nah.. lets march and beg for ? .. or be mad and scream at ? ..

this aint our fight.. only thing them ? is doin out there is gettin in the way of these white folks killin theyself.. they let us ? each other and go to jail for it they aint gotta fight us..

well look how the tables have turned..

Interesting PoV. I guess I could see merit in it if it weren't for one of the sides of this fight being a stated enemy of black people. It would be like slave owners fighting white abolitionists. You could argue that it might be better to let both sides destroy each other, but why would slaves gamble on that when they could side with the abolitionists and guarantee that the slave owners lose?
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    b'mer... wrote: »

I know he's paid to be "that way"/GOP contrarian-apologist (and he worked under the Bush admin) which is disgusting in it's own right, but I think this sofT (yeah the "t" is capitalized) ass nikka REALLY believes what he's talking about.

Shut is unnerving! lol
  • Plutarch
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    I keep telling you all that @ghostdog56 @Plutarch @blackgod813 @5th Letter @D. Morgan @CapitalB @ineedpussy and @janklow are all either undercover racists that steal black pictures to pose as their own........or they're some of the dumbest black folk that I've ever come across.

The ? that they've pushed in this thread is similar to the ? they pushed before the election, which was all done to make the readers of these threads dumber and more prone to not vote.

But you're a troll. I can't take you seriously.

You can be funny sometimes though. That's your value on the IC: comic relief. I see you're committed to your trade. Keep at it.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    so whats the tally?

3 dead crackers..
    1 in jail..

1 ? got his ass whooped and I think a few were injured by the car, but other than that we came looking clean.
    so whats the tally?

3 dead crackers..
    1 in jail..

You ain't lying. This is the ? you just sit back in the cut and watch like a movie while you eat snacks lol.

and not to mention..

I don't wish death on nobody but the cops death have not really been talked about. I felt sorry for the white broad getting killed though. I agree with you though on the so back and watch this play out. If some do called woke CAC won't to get ran over and beat up for the cause cool and a bunch of Naxi and KKK ? dying as well. I'm not going to be outraged over it.

his fault..

but this is the type of ? i said would happen America is bein destroyed from within..

? aint about that life i dont care how tuff they talk on here orelse they wouldve been bucked.. the monster has to be fed tho.. and now its feedin on itself..

im good wit that..

I can understand your reasoning for not thinking black people should be out there. But I'm not understanding the whole "house ? " ? . It's not like they were out there bootlicking. They were out there going to war with Nazis. Since when is battling racists house ? ? ?

but yeh..

he believes for whatever reason in the system.. which is why u see ? in here upset Trump is destroyin it.. (they house) a house ? believes in protests.. a house ? believes that deep down his master gives a ? about him and can be reasoned with..

Malcolm was a field ? ..

there is a difference..

u dont fight racism by protesting.. why are we even fightin racism!? ita gonna alwaya be here.. we always fightin for muthafuckas ro accept us when we ahould be empowering ourself so a muthafucka will respect us..

this aint our fight.. only thing them ? is doin out there is gettin in the way of these white folks killin theyself.. they let us ? each other and go to jail for it they aint gotta fight us..

Interesting PoV. I guess I could see merit in it if it weren't for one of the sides of this fight being a stated enemy of black people. It would be like slave owners fighting white abolitionists. You could argue that it might be better to let both sides destroy each other, but why would slaves gamble on that when they could side with the abolitionists and guarantee that the slave owners lose?

Those were different circumstances. Tactics have to change with the times. We are not slaves so we can not think like slaves or fight like slaves. Slavery is over so it is not relevant in this fight. The mind and resources are the weapons these days. People don't seem to understand chess not checkers. Tell me. What will be gained by engaging in physical combat with these People? Nothing. You defend yourself if they attack though obviously.
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    I keep telling you all that @ghostdog56 @Plutarch @blackgod813 @5th Letter @D. Morgan @CapitalB @ineedpussy and @janklow are all either undercover racists that steal black pictures to pose as their own........or they're some of the dumbest black folk that I've ever come across.

The ? that they've pushed in this thread is similar to the ? they pushed before the election, which was all done to make the readers of these threads dumber and more prone to not vote.

But you're a troll. I can't take you seriously.

You can be funny sometimes though. That's your value on the IC: comic relief. I see you're committed to your trade. Keep at it.

Pretty accurate list
  • Rembrandt
    Rembrandt Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    Options
    Big PR loss for the President here. It's inconceivable that he keeps pandering to that narrow sect of his base. A country can't survive for long if its citizens are divided.

Politically, he's incompetent at the moment.
  • naledgestate
    naledgestate Members Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get money, protect urself and ur family

This is not a game out here. They had a test run and by all accounts it was successful.

It's only going to get worse, so by all means my brother.

• naledgestate
    naledgestate Members Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Ain't nobody believing in the system.

It about getting ppl in the right place to make the system work for us.

If youre hungry, idle hands ain't gon make dinner.

tumblr_mtl0luG9u81ritavbo1_1280.jpg

one day u go realize THE BIRD is the problem and NEEDS TO DIE..

this system wasn't built by us or with us in mind..
    in fact think of the matrix the system is the machine and yo black ass is what powers it..

this system needs to fail instead of being propped up for another hundred years and when the next one is built we need to be in position to where we have input into how..

least thats how I see it..
    same logic applies to stock.. best time to buy is in a crash.. let this muthafucka crash so we can gain footing..

You seem authentic on this board, so I pay attention to your views on situations and see your side of things

So we should just chill and not do anything and live the status quo?

not saying do nothin..
    but whatever u do u have to do it outside and under the radar..

to give u an analogy..
    look at Sharks.. great whites when they young they stay near the coastline cause the bigger sharks feed on them..

we are in our infancy stage and trying to battle ? in the deep..

u can have a nation within a nation..
    we here.. we aint going nowhere so we need to quit focusing on those who don't like us and focus on us..
    build our own infrastructure and quietly grow to where when we do go in deep they won't be so quick to bite cause we can bite back...

? go come in here and say "we did that already with black Wall Street" well.. we need to learn from them and start our own militia.. I mean I can go on and on but I aint trying to type much I got too much ? going on this morning.. but I know its possible cause I do it on a much smaller scale with myself..

I feel bro. I really do.... but a ? got the same amount of stake in this country as any white man. Sorry, you lost me that nation within a nation talk.

Slaves helped built the White House and the whole southern economy was based on the backs of slaves.

I go where ever the ? I want, I take my money where ever the ? i want whether those cacs like it or not.

Black people shed too much blood for this country. This whole ? is our nation.

u misunderstand me..
    cause i share the same sentiment..

u talkin to a ? who lives in a armed guard gated community who drives in and out that muthafucka windows down blastin oldschool cube..

nothin pleases me more than seein the look of these Cacs face who have to check in to get in and they see my black ass hat back bumpin "A Bird In Hand" in a Benz they can only dream to afford..

but what i mean by a nation whithin a nation is like a new culture.. a new ideal.. someone said it earlier.. drivin now so dont feel like lookin for it..

but what good is u doin it but ur brother cant??
    needs to be a hive mind but we have to do it in a way to not let on to the powers that be cause one thing they hate is competition..

I feel my brother. Keep doing your thing.

obama.gif
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    after all that and trump kept talkin he really brought up his winery that he owns smh wow
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @CapitalB in here spitting knowledge
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    @CapitalB in here spitting knowledge

its still TARGGANGYABISH! hahahahahaha
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Our main problem is getting organized.

Why the ? we can't do that ? .

IMO cause we not willing to leave certain folks behind.

Also cause some of us would rather fight over not going after the end goal in the same manner. Too many of us are willing to call out and ? on another black person's movement because we don't agree with how they are trying to get there.

If how they moving ain't harming or stepping on other black people's movement then let them get there how they get there and we all just see each other at the ? finish line.

But that's what we doing on here. ? on each other

True but this also ain't real life.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    so whats the tally?

3 dead crackers..
    1 in jail..

so whats the tally?

3 dead crackers..
    1 in jail..

and not to mention..

his fault..

im good wit that..

but yeh..

Malcolm was a field ? ..

there is a difference..

But you seen what happened when he woke up?

what u mean?? them poppin his ass?? lol

Yup

yeh.. by that time the damage was done..
    they got his ass up outta here quick fast before he could change the narrative..

then they told ? he'a the one we should be celebrating..

like seriously..
    how the ? they go tell us who we should celebrate!?

EVERY black kid ESPECIALLY boy shouls read and know about Malcolm X.. i didnt really know KNOW until like 5yrs ago and thats a ? shame.. my kids will know about the real gangstas in black history.. not the ? who white folks was comfortable wit..

I know this doesnt relate, but people dont really realize how radical MLK was and how he believed that America needed a "radical redistribution of wealth and power. "

They made his legacy mainstream- the nice black guy who told us racism was bad. They have tried to purge a lot of his radical views that made the establishment uncomfortable like his views on capitalism and the church.

Kinda of reminds of the story where Jesus got ? off at the merchants selling stuff in front of the temple and started f**king ? up. You hardily hear about that when religion talks about Jesus. He came to ? ? up and to challenge the establishment but some how that got lost in this purge to make him more palatable like MLK.

I know about this well.. not much about the Church..
    but that was another reason he had to get clapped for him communist ties and dialogue..

cause class is the real enemy.. not race..
    and he started to target that and poor white folks started to listen.. and then he had to go..

Why do ppl listen to this idiot? The MFer doesn't know what the ? he is saying.

And this bolded here just makes it clearer. The real problem is not class, it is race.

Exhibit A: of the type of so called black person that we need to leave behind no matter which path we choose to get to the finish line.

This the type of person I could NEVER have around me.
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    o80fu8nyqbd2.jpg

BALTIMORE —

It appears Baltimore's Confederate four monuments are coming down faster than previously thought.
    Baltimore's mayor and City Council members differed over how to remove the city's four Confederate monuments, but crews were seen early Wednesday removing statues.

About a dozen city crews and private contractors were seen in Wyman Park, removing the Lee and Jackson Monument. Crews started getting ready around midnight Tuesday. By 3 a.m., a crane hoisted the monument from its pedestal. By 3:45 a.m., the monument was transferred to a flatbed truck
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    after all that and trump kept talkin he really brought up his winery that he owns smh wow

THIS

Disgust.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/report-white-house-memo-gop-saying-trump-correct-charlottesville
    Report: WH Sent Memo To GOP Saying Trump Was ‘Correct’ On Charlottesville

The White House is asking Republican members of Congress to follow the President’s lead as he blames “both sides” for the violence that broke out in Charlottesville, Va. during a white supremacist rally over the weekend, according to a memo obtained by The Atlantic.

Just hours after President Donald Trumps gave a provocative press conference — claiming that both the “alt-left” and the “alt-right” are to blame for the deadly violence that broke out in Charlottesville when a self-proclaimed white supremacists allegedly drove his car into a crowd of counter protestors — the White House gave Republicans guidance on how to discuss Charlottesville.

This kind of memo is sent to Republicans on a daily basis, The Atlantic reported.

The memo asked Republicans to use similar rhetoric as the President that “both sides of the violence in Charlottesville acted inappropriately, and bear some responsibility.”

“The President was entirely correct. … Despite the criticism, the President reaffirmed some of our most important founding principles: We are equal in the eyes of our creator, equal under the law, and equal under our Constitution,” the memo said.

The White House claimed Trump has been a voice “for unity and calm” and has called for the “end of violence on all sides so that no more innocent lives would be lost.”

The talking points also suggested that Trump, “with no ambiguity,” condemned the hate groups by name and blamed the media for reacting with “hysteria” to the President’s talking points that counter-protestors “showed up with clubs spoiling for a fight.”

It took the President two full days to condemn the white nationalists and neo-Nazis who gathered for the rally that turned violent Saturday.

“We should not overlook the facts just because the media finds them inconvenient: From cop killing and violence at political rallies, to shooting at Congressmen at a practice baseball game, extremists on the left have engaged in terrible acts of violence,” it said.

The memo also outlined the “swift action” Trump is taking to hold the “hate groups” accountable, including the Department of Justice’s opening of a civil rights investigation into the alleged car attack.

“Leaders and the media in our country should join the President in trying to unite and heal our country rather than incite more division,” it said.