Options

Comments

• MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    OGDirtyDee wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    Enzo is done.

and them being mad @ Corbin like that for twitter ? ? that's a bit much, or is it fair?

Fair for me when Corbin is one the worst things about watching WWE. Maybe a bit much for him tho.

Ok so are you saying that's a fair punishment because you don't like watching Baron Corbin...or are you saying that's a fair punishment because you think the punishment fits the crime?
  • MillzOG
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    I've followed Corbin on the twitter for a while. It just seems like he is ethering idiot fans who don't expect him to respond. What's wrong with that? He's a heel, right?

That's what I'm sayin!
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Enzo just isn't entertaining nothing clever ever came out of his mouth and he's just a straight up clown who can't wrestle, and just when you thought he might do something cool like jump on Cass from the cage and help show win he went through all that ? just to jump down while Cass is watching the whole time and walks into a boot, dumb
  • MillzOG
    Options
    Enzo just isn't entertaining nothing clever ever came out of his mouth and he's just a straight up clown who can't wrestle, and just when you thought he might do something cool like jump on Cass from the cage and help show win he went through all that ? just to jump down while Cass is watching the whole time and walks into a boot, dumb

The 1st time he used the "zero dimes" thing on NXT takeover, I thought that was great...besides that, (and the catch phrase) I'm off him.

They gotta turn Enzo heel and pair him back with Cass somehow or it's gonna be bad for both.
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    Ok at least I wasn't trippin with the Booker T thing. As I was watching I was thinking like "isn't Booker supposed to be the face commentator?!"

If you really listen ta booker he plays both sides of that fence in his commentary
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The 1st time he used the "zero dimes" thing on NXT takeover, I thought that was great...besides that, (and the catch phrase) I'm off him.

They gotta turn Enzo heel and pair him back with Cass somehow or it's gonna be bad for both.

Why bad for Cass? Let him cook without Enzo for a bit, personally I think he's going to thrive
  • MillzOG
    Options

Why bad for Cass? Let him cook without Enzo for a bit, personally I think he's going to thrive

Hopefully youre right for his sake, I think that ? is trash b.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol i remember a close up of him thinkin damn he aint even a kid he look old as ? lol
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Enzo monologues have become overbearing
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    welp they have no choice but to take the title off her now
  • CJBachelor85
    CJBachelor85 Members Posts: 302 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought Booker transitioned to the Heel commentator, he has been dissing faces for a while.
  • OGDirtyDee
    OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    6 to 8 weeks tho...no they dont.
  • OGDirtyDee
    OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Enzo is done.

and them being mad @ Corbin like that for twitter ? ? that's a bit much, or is it fair?

Fair for me when Corbin is one the worst things about watching WWE. Maybe a bit much for him tho.

Ok so are you saying that's a fair punishment because you don't like watching Baron Corbi
    n...or are you saying that's a fair punishment because you think the punishment fits the crime?

slightly joking but pretty much, still dont see anything he offers to 'entertainment', just glad the push nobody wanted is not active. .
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

30 day rule

but they've made exceptions cuz they think we dont pay attention so u right
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

30 day rule

but they've made exceptions cuz they think we dont pay attention so u right

Yep. Brock won the universal title in April at mania and didn't defend it til July.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Lol wonder what it is about Enzo that's made the locker room hate him
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    Having her vacate the title would be a perfect way to move her up to the main roster with her streak intact but htat news still sucks.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    What's crazy is I didn't even notice anything was off during that match. Asuka is a G.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options

Tbh, if WWE is "supposedly" doing another draft in fall I say put Cass on Smackdown. I can see Cass getting lost in the shuffle on RAW.

Also, look at the names on RAW:

Wyatt
    Balor
    Samoa Joe
    Strowman
    Reigns
    Lesnar
    Cena

Like can anyone see him seriously going over those names?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »

Tbh, if WWE is "supposedly" doing another draft in fall I say put Cass on Smackdown. I can see Cass getting lost in the shuffle on RAW.

Also, look at the names on RAW:

Wyatt
    Balor
    Samoa Joe
    Strowman
    Reigns
    Lesnar

Like can anyone see him seriously going over those names?

well he is 7 feet tall, if they take time to properly build him he could, start with wyatt since he loses all the time anyway
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

- According to Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline.com, WWE is once again looking to have Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns as the main event for Wrestlemania 34 in New Orleans. As previously noted, this was the main event originally planned for the show. When Braun Strowman got injured and WWE had to alter plans, the company was reportedly considering Reigns vs. John Cena for Wrestlemania. As seen on RAW, WWE planted the seeds for Reigns vs. Cena and the match could end up taking place before Wrestlemania.

- According to PWInsider.com, Shelton Benjamin was spotted in New York yesterday and there’s speculation that he could finally be making his return to WWE television on tonight’s Smackdown Live. Bobby Roode was also seen in the area yesterday despite the other NXT talents already heading back to Florida. Both have been rumored to be part of the Smackdown Live brand, and with John Cena being part of RAW now, it seems even more likely as WWE will be looking to fill the void.
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »
    - According to Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline.com, WWE is once again looking to have Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns as the main event for Wrestlemania 34 in New Orleans. As previously noted, this was the main event originally planned for the show. When Braun Strowman got injured and WWE had to alter plans, the company was reportedly considering Reigns vs. John Cena for Wrestlemania. As seen on RAW, WWE planted the seeds for Reigns vs. Cena and the match could end up taking place before Wrestlemania.

- According to PWInsider.com, Shelton Benjamin was spotted in New York yesterday and there’s speculation that he could finally be making his return to WWE television on tonight’s Smackdown Live. Bobby Roode was also seen in the area yesterday despite the other NXT talents already heading back to Florida. Both have been rumored to be part of the Smackdown Live brand, and with John Cena being part of RAW now, it seems even more likely as WWE will be looking to fill the void.
    Fuuuuuuck that, thats a wack ass main event 1.its already happend 2.nobody wants to see reigns win that ? and close wrestlemania