2017 NBA Off Season Thread: Draft & Free Agency & Summer League

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

Not the way Isaiah was torching him in the playoffs. Who has he ever shut down to make a claim like that? He says so much to have accomplished so little

You a ?

What other PG is better on both ends?
  • Beta
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

Not the way Isaiah was torching him in the playoffs. Who has he ever shut down to make a claim like that? He says so much to have accomplished so little

You a ?

What other PG is better on both ends?

U wanna name call because the "best 2 way guard" allowed IT to average 26 &7 including 53 in a game.
    That's facts and CP3 and Mike conley's on ball defense is better then wall. You acting real feminine over my opinion might wanna log off and take a breather lls

Because your bias is disgusting

Wall is better offensively than Conley though so what you saying?

Chris Paul is the only debatable one and he's trending down defensively

Plus I'm cranky because I'm tired as ?

If it was really just your opinion you wouldn't have said "he says so much to accomplish so little"

You a hater B atleast acknowledge it
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why was that even posted? Who cares what John Wall says about John Wall? Plus it couldn't be further from the truth anyway
  • Beta
    Options
    ? #2 comes out the rafters...

fjgwn1thp9px.gif
  • Beta
    edited September 2017
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Beta stop trying to be a part time Wizards fan my ?

We're not talking about the wizards though... Wizards got ? fans here anyways, One ? is you and other says fire grunfeld every two weeks

If me and peezy weren't here this man would have no support
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? don't like wall, that's Cool. Y'all let it show without objectivity tho. May b someone better on defense, another guy better on offense, no one can name one player better on both ends tho. Cp3 the only arguable. N y'all gotta take into account the ? y'all named better on defense got burnt thru the season and wasn't "shutting down" consistently either, of course cuz Point guard position is deepest in the league.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    John wall hasn't lead a team over 50 wins
    John wall hasn't gotten past the 2nd round
    John wall has missed the playoffs more years then he's made it
    John wall got outplayed in multiple games against Isaiah Thomas in the Celtics series.

You call yourself the best 2 way guard in the league the statements above can't happen. Difference between me and you is I can break down my disdain for a player without it coming off as hate.
    Saying I'm bias and a hater because I point out the flaws in your favorite player is wrong especially when you went on a random "? IT" rant earlier this week.
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IT had really one good game which was game 2. After every other game was meh
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    John wall got outplayed in multiple games against Isaiah Thomas in the Celtics series.

You call yourself the best 2 way guard in the league the statements above can't happen. Difference between me and you is I can break down my disdain for a player without it coming off as hate.
    Saying I'm bias and a hater because I point out the flaws in your favorite player is wrong especially when you went on a random "? IT" rant earlier this week.

Who are the 2 way pg's that are better?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

Westbrook, Curry and CP3
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited September 2017
    Options
    The first 3 statements all described IT until 3 months ago plus he's not even a factor on defense. I like IT but come on using him as a barometer for wall is a waste of time lol
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Westbrook, Curry and CP3

TWO WAY

WHO BETTER ON BOTH ENDS

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Not too many besides those 3 better than wall overall tho at the pg position
  • Shizlansky
    Options

Westbrook, Curry and CP3

TWO WAY

WHO BETTER ON BOTH ENDS

As a total player with EVERYTHING included I would take Russ, CP3 and Curry
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited September 2017
    Options

Westbrook, Curry and CP3

TWO WAY

WHO BETTER ON BOTH ENDS

As a total player with EVERYTHING included I would take Russ, CP3 and Curry

Cp3 arguable

Russ just as overrated if not more on defense and if wall can't shoot how can he? But I can live with him I guess

Curry easily better on offense but defense, as some one who actually acknowledge his off ball as meaning something, ? please. In no world is he considered a 2 way player, matter fact what do curry do better besides shooting than wall. Unless u saying his shooting outweighs everything which I get

Wall said TWO WAY player not overall everything. It's players better on one end or the other but on both, ehhhh. I don't see the lie

• Beta
    Options
    ? said curry is better on D than wall

Get this big nosed hindu outta here

Crackhead Ax posting irrelevant arbitrary points and team success to further show he's a hater

Y'all ? is clowns
  • Beta
    Options
    ? can't even say he considers himself the best two way PG w/o ? getting upset...sad

what you want him to say?

Colin cowherd ass ?
  • Beta
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    ? said curry is better on D than wall

Get this big nosed hindu outta here

Crackhead Ax posting irrelevant arbitrary points and team success to further show he's a hater

Y'all ? is clowns

Show me where I said he's better on defense with your Carl Winslow hairline having ass ?

Westbrook, Curry and CP3

This ? an idiot
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Who is Wall shutting down at the PG position though.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I get the whole "two way player" thing but end of the day, its about how good you are at your position.

Lets say John Wall is the best 2 way player pg in the league, im still taking Curry, Westbrook, CP3 to start on my team before John Wall for sure, and Mike Conley and John Wall pretty much tied for me.

So, with that said, being the best 2 way gaurd is a nice little title but who really cares when you are the 4-7th best point gaurd?

No diss to Wall btw. Im a fan and being arguably the 4th best pg in the league deserves props.
  • Beta
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Who is Wall shutting down at the PG position though.

Define shutting down.
  • Beta
    edited September 2017
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    I get the whole "two way player" thing but end of the day, its about how good you are at your position.

Lets say John Wall is the best 2 way player pg in the league, im still taking Curry, Westbrook, CP3 to start on my team before John Wall for sure, and Mike Conley and John Wall pretty much tied for me.

So, with that said, being the best 2 way gaurd is a nice little title but who really cares when you are the 4-7th best point gaurd?

No diss to Wall btw. Im a fan and being arguably the 4th best pg in the league deserves props.

Cool but you agreed to what he said before I did and the bolded ain't even the topic at hand. Dont do an axel and shizlansky

Them ? need to jump in front of brinks trucks