• Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qc69wtgf2bw5.png

peru creeping up. anything is possible
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, Peru might actually do this. How many games left?
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    Damn, Peru might actually do this. How many games left?

2, we going to Buenos Aires vs Argentina and Colombia go to Lima last game of wcq. Chile and Argentina could both be eliminated with one game remaining
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peru I believe could eliminate Argentina and Chile with a win October 5
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mseries_ wrote: »
    northside7 wrote: »
    My boy Ozil joins up with a "Real " and scores a goal, SHOCKING!!!!!!

My boy Ozil joins up with a "Real Team" and scores a goal, SHOCKING!!!!!!

Someone turned one of his "Chances Created" into a goal, WOW!!!!!!

The media makes him a scapegoat, not the fans.

The same British media that ? on Zlatan for years saying he was overrated, so he single-handedly destroyed England in front of a live audience. The same British media that hyped up England's 'golden generation' yet they got humiliated in every tournament they entered.

Unfortunately the British public buys the ? that the media feed them: even when stats prove the opposite for Ozil there are people that still constantly slate him. It's not a coincidence he's smashes it every time for Germany and has won the German Player of the Year five times. The guy is underappreciated in England and is totally wasted at Arsenal - put him in a decent team and he'd prosper.

The British media hates Arsenal FC with a passion. Soon when we win the league all those fools will look foolish and will have no choice but to praise the team/club.

Henry Wright Merson Dixon Nichols keown Smith, I think by far Arsenal has the most ex players as football pundits, as far as the British Media as a whole hating Arsenal, that's not true Fake News.

It's the AFC fan TV affect. Arsenal is one of the biggest clubs in the world with some of the most ? and moaning cry baby fans ever known to man, so they are looking at the buzz AFC fan TV is getting and they are playing off of that.

^^^^A pile of horseshit.

straight facts no printer

I know you don't want to talk about facts.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The same British media that ? on Zlatan for years saying he was overrated, so he single-handedly destroyed England in front of a live audience. The same British media that hyped up England's 'golden generation' yet they got humiliated in every tournament they entered.

Unfortunately the British public buys the ? that the media feed them: even when stats prove the opposite for Ozil there are people that still constantly slate him. It's not a coincidence he's smashes it every time for Germany and has won the German Player of the Year five times. The guy is underappreciated in England and is totally wasted at Arsenal - put him in a decent team and he'd prosper.

The British media hates Arsenal FC with a passion. Soon when we win the league all those fools will look foolish and will have no choice but to praise the team/club.

Henry Wright Merson Dixon Nichols keown Smith, I think by far Arsenal has the most ex players as football pundits, as far as the British Media as a whole hating Arsenal, that's not true Fake News.

It's the AFC fan TV affect. Arsenal is one of the biggest clubs in the world with some of the most ? and moaning cry baby fans ever known to man, so they are looking at the buzz AFC fan TV is getting and they are playing off of that.

Ferdinand, Neville, Giggs, Keane, Scholes, Ince, Cole, Yorke, Hargreaves, Owen.....

Man U got the same if not more as Arsenal
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bert Van Marwijk (former Feyenoord, Dortmund and Dutch national squad coach) just qualified for the world cup with Saoudi Arabia man. Beat Japan last night...Australia now has to do the play offs vs. Team Murica, Panama etc
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ferdinand, Neville, Giggs, Keane, Scholes, Ince, Cole, Yorke, Hargreaves, Owen.....

Hargreaves barely kicked a ball for us and hates us, even though we built his humpy dumpty wasteman ass back together again...

I dont think Keane as been a pundit since he took on work with ROI...

Giggsy only does internationals doesnt he??? Yorke only does the odd match and I cant remember Cole ever being a pundit, especially as he has been really ill...
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hargreaves barely kicked a ball for us and hates us, even though we built his humpy dumpty wasteman ass back together again...

I dont think Keane as been a pundit since he took on work with ROI...

Giggsy only does internationals doesnt he??? Yorke only does the odd match and I cant remember Cole ever being a pundit, especially as he has been really ill...

Keane the goat pundit he doesn't care about any team his opinion is the same
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Liverpool and Arsenal have had the most prominent pundits for the longest time. Rio, the Nevs and Scholes just got involved the other day.
  • blue_london
    Options
    Jose in 2013

'There are lots of people on TV, but nobody is a Chelsea man,' said Mourinho.

'Carragher, Liverpool. Thompson, Liverpool. Redknapp, Liverpool. Neville, Manchester United. We don’t have one. When I retire, 75 years old, I go as a pundit to defend Chelsea on television.'

I hope he still feels like that
  • HundredEyes
    Options
    Desailly used to be a pundit back when I still watched match of the day. Or that was with the world cup?
  • HundredEyes
    Options
    Had to share this from Marca:

I remember watching the 1990 World Cup in Italy, where all the eyes of the world were on players like Diego Maradona and Gary Lineker, but I was mesmerised by Thomas N'Kono.

It was the things he did for Cameroon during that World Cup that inspired me to become a goalkeeper myself.”

Buffon
  • HundredEyes
    Options
    Anyway, I gotta stop hoping for a world cup qualification....Holland seems done for... I forgot about Morocco lol, they defeated Mali 6-0 so I was like: alright we might qualify mofos! Ziyech stepping up!

Than yesterday we played 0-0 in Mali and Ziyech missed a penalty...could have been top in the group...

Anyway we need more african teams in the world cup...now only a few of us can qualify lol smh...
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jose in 2013

'There are lots of people on TV, but nobody is a Chelsea man,' said Mourinho.

'Carragher, Liverpool. Thompson, Liverpool. Redknapp, Liverpool. Neville, Manchester United. We don’t have one. When I retire, 75 years old, I go as a pundit to defend Chelsea on television.'

I hope he still feels like that

He won't.
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I remember watching the 1990 World Cup in Italy, where all the eyes of the world were on players like Diego Maradona and Gary Lineker, but I was mesmerised by Thomas N'Kono.

It was the things he did for Cameroon during that World Cup that inspired me to become a goalkeeper myself.”

Buffon

That was the first World Cup I watched. Man I wanted Cameroon to win against England.

No offense to my English peeps.
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Buffon

Buffon a real one.
    Big up to the old general roger milla
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    tumblr_ovtnp0zeOX1tgrk4vo1_1280.jpg

Bartomeu: “We made the mistake to trust Neymar & his father too much.”

Neymar: “This president is a joke!”
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They really ? over Leicester for being 14 seconds late. 14 SECONDS!

Cold world.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Options

Buffon

I read up on this around the champions league final when all eyes was on buffon potentially winning it for the first time.

I believe he named his son Thomas after the Cameroon keeper
  • blue_london
    Options
    Mbappe interview quotes i took from it...

Arsenal were among his strongest suitors. “Yes, I met with Arsene Wenger, who is a great coach,” Mbappe says. “He has a great reputation here in France, he’s well-respected and knows how to develop young players. This was a real option for me. But, of course, Paris Saint-Germain was the main option.

He was invited to Chelsea as a kid

He played a match – wearing “Kylian 10” - for Chelsea Under-12s where he was partnered in attack by Abraham, who is currently on loan from Chelsea at Swansea City. Jeremie Boga, a French midfielder also still at Chelsea, and out on loan at Birmingham City, was also in the team.

“We played against Charlton, I think, and we won maybe seven or eight nil,” Mbappe recalls. “I also got to meet some of the first-team players – (Didier) Drogba, (Florent) Malouda – the French-speaking ones and took some pictures with them.”
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

OWEN A Man Utd pundit? mad disrespectful.
  • blue_london
    Options

He keeps saying we refering to Liverpool their fans hate him
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Options

He keeps saying we refering to Liverpool their fans hate him

yeah Liverpool fans don't ? with him at all. That's United's boy now