Power Season 4 thread: June 25th(You will be banned for posting SPOILERS)

Options

Comments

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol...didn't even see that
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://youtu.be/1HWdLbTi_zs

giphy.gif

Homie sound like he at least 67 singing this ? . Power be having some fire ass music

Jacob Banks be doing his thing. If you ? with this, check out Chainsmoking.
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    finale was cool....season 4 was overrated af.....can't wait for 5
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qfy8sv5k4nin.png

Looks like we'll be getting more episodes for season 5
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do we not care the Dre storyline don't make sense ?

Moving ? through the hotels on a deal Ghost got with Karen while working for Ghost while beefing with Ghost???

lmaooo ? mad when you critique the show. I can still find enjoyment in the show the same way I can for love and hip hop. It's still a poor show. No character development, poorly written at times

Every storyline at this point seems forced.

It took til season 4 to show the audience there was consequences to the game and it wasn't even a direct consequence considering now the ? out but I'll give it to em

But they copped out by killing a character no one cared about. It seems extreme because it's his daughter and it's a little girl but she barely got screen time, we don't know her, in tv world, her death meant nothing.

? it, let's do this again

Rolla's death>>>>>>Reina's

They had about the same screen time. We know more about Rolla in 7 episodes than this girl in 4 seasons
  • R.D.
    Options
    Wait let me get some more off

Tasha done considered running off with the driver to live an ordinary life to wanting to be with the lawyer and live a simple life

Well damn, her husband asked for that in the first episode...you would think they might show some growth and development in their relationship even if it's apart. The life you want now is the life you fought your husband against 4 seasons ago. Where's the humility? Yet they still playing up this hurt black scorned Amber Rose empowered woman angle

Enjoy the show but don't act like it's not canned soup
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i felt they should allowed reina character to grow then have dre ? her in season 5.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »

Tasha done considered running off with the driver to live an ordinary life to wanting to be with the lawyer and live a simple life

Well damn, her husband asked for that in the first episode...you would think they might show some growth and development in their relationship even if it's apart. The life you want now is the life you fought your husband against 4 seasons ago. Where's the humility? Yet they still playing up this hurt black scorned Amber Rose empowered woman angle

let ppl like what they like. its ? to be emotionally affected like that. everything you said can be countered because your brain doesnt understand. its like you're trying to play Director on the lives of the Characters.

1. Tasha is still hurt by the Angela thing. and its been obvious since season 1. thats how irrational women can be sometimes. when you get a girl u will understand.

2. She understand being legit is the right thing to do as well. she cant change her mind? seeing all the ? theyre going through because of the ? ? almost losing everything. THINK MY ? !

3.Ghost was doing business with Karen Bassett and the Hotels but then it all went to ? once Holly got shot. Karen Basset likes Dre and he was able to get her to Work with him instead of Ghost. it definitely got ? up once Ghost got arrested. thats why Karen is still doing business with Dre. Dre was left in charge once Ghost went to Jail.

remember Ghost fired the other guy... his co manager and gave Dre his position?

if you dont understand then ask. but dont try to come in here kicking down the door like ? is wrong when you're too dumb to understand whats going on

***EDIT***

some people want their hands held for every scene. "How Tariq know the combo to the safe?" ? he been living there his whole life. u dont think hes ever seen it? yall wanted to see him look at them put the code in.

Dont even bother trying to explain bro. Sadly its not many black tv series out right now but i hope all the folks criticising this show does the same to the non black shows
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

let ppl like what they like. its ? to be emotionally affected like that. everything you said can be countered because your brain doesnt understand. its like you're trying to play Director on the lives of the Characters.

1. Tasha is still hurt by the Angela thing. and its been obvious since season 1. thats how irrational women can be sometimes. when you get a girl u will understand.

2. She understand being legit is the right thing to do as well. she cant change her mind? seeing all the ? theyre going through because of the ? ? almost losing everything. THINK MY ? !

3.Ghost was doing business with Karen Bassett and the Hotels but then it all went to ? once Holly got shot. Karen Basset likes Dre and he was able to get her to Work with him instead of Ghost. it definitely got ? up once Ghost got arrested. thats why Karen is still doing business with Dre. Dre was left in charge once Ghost went to Jail.

if you dont understand then ask. but dont try to come in here kicking down the door like ? is wrong when you're too dumb to understand whats going on

***EDIT***

some people want their hands held for every scene. "How Tariq know the combo to the safe?" ? he been living there his whole life. u dont think hes ever seen it? yall wanted to see him look at them put the code in.

Dont even bother trying to explain bro. Sadly its not many black tv series out right now but i hope all the folks criticising this show does the same to the non black shows

Yea it's weird. They would talk ? about Power because they don't understand something but turn around and say they love game of thrones(never seen it... just an example)
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

***EDIT***

Yea it's weird. They would talk ? about Power because they don't understand something but turn around and say they love game of thrones(never seen it... just an example)

this a broad ass brush you using fam

i can watch both and enjoy both

GoT has its share of little nuances that bother people that have read the books

but again, if you think Power as it exists today is the same show that debuted a few years ago, then idk what to tell you. There has been a huge drop off in quality. I dont need a show to hold my hand. I just need it to not insult my intelligence and just make it seem like this was the plan they had all along.
  • gemini86
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

***EDIT***

but again, if you think Power as it exists today is the same show that debuted a few years ago, then idk what to tell you. There has been a huge drop off in quality. I dont need a show to hold my hand. I just need it to not insult my intelligence and just make it seem like this was the plan they had all along.

? if u enjoy the show then just watch and stop ? . Why we always have to dickride and compare. Everything has ups and downs. It's not that serious. Just go along for the ride of you wanna keep watching. Learn to appreciate things while you have it. Take it as a life lesson.

Some people really enjoyed this season. So why do u feel like u have to let them know that u THINK it wasn't that good. You've said it 100 times. It's like you're trying to change their minds. You didn't like it that much then it's just not for you my ? .

We have to focus on positivity and things we do like. And let other ppl enjoy things as well
  • AP21
    edited September 2017
    Options

***EDIT***

? if u enjoy the show then just watch and stop ? . Why we always have to dickride and compare. Everything has ups and downs. It's not that serious. Just go along for the ride of you wanna keep watching. Learn to appreciate things while you have it. Take it as a life lesson.

Some people really enjoyed this season. So why do u feel like u have to let them know that u THINK it wasn't that good. You've said it 100 times. It's like you're trying to change their minds. You didn't like it that much then it's just not for you my ? .

We have to focus on positivity and things we do like. And let other ppl enjoy things as well

my g, are you serious right now? its a damn message board

everyone isnt going to always see eye to eye

again, you look at other shows that have large followings on this site

insecure comes to mind. I would bet an overwhelming majority of the posts in that thread all praise the show and it has even sparked some interesting back and forths.

This show just isnt as good as it used to be. I'm not sure why that ? you off that seems to be the consensus.

Its up to you to decipher legitimate criticisms from jokes. And who is dickriding anything brah? Not sure where you got that from. My thoughts are mine and mind alone and could polk holes in a TON of ? in this show, but choose not to b/c i was actually trying to enjoy it and give it the benefit of the doubt

Does that mean the show is doomed for its remaining seasons? absolutely not, but we are talking about this POS that was season 4 and it was a bad season in comparison to the ones that came before it. That aint just me saying this.
  • gemini86
    Options

***EDIT***

insecure comes to mind. I would bet an overwhelming majority of the posts in that thread all praise the show and it has even sparked some interesting back and forths.

This show just isnt as good as it used to be. I'm not sure why that ? you off that seems to be the consensus.

Its up to you to decipher legitimate criticisms from jokes. And who is dickriding anything brah? Not sure where you got that from. My thoughts are mine and mind alone and could polk holes in a TON of ? in this show, but choose not to b/c i was actually trying to enjoy it and give it the benefit of the doubt

Does that mean the show is doomed for its remaining seasons? absolutely not, but we are talking about this POS that was season 4 and it was a bad season in comparison to the ones that came before it. That aint just me saying this.

U missing my point. How many times are u gonna say u don't like it? You went from saying it wasn't that good to now it's a complete ? . So it wasn't for u. Why keep saying u don't like something? We get it. It's not for u. I loved it. Keep it moving
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The wardrobe game on Season 2 was even cold
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you trynna bait me...lol
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

***EDIT***

Lmao idk how yall keep falling for it
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm in this thread like

6nqluv5e8s24.jpg
  • R.D.
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Ain't about ? liking what they like you emo ? boy

It's being an objective observer

Atlanta is an phenomenal show, Insecure is cool from what I seen

I hope ? keep watching and 50 keep collecting checks. I also hope the writing improves and the show is better

? can critique the show, no one talking down on anybody watching the show. We can still point out flaws

Lol@ holding the hand

My ? you can't infer and assume everything, why watch the show if I gotta assume what everything means

I don't even have to read your ? explanation cause it wasn't explained or alluded to. You just using your imagination

Get off 50 ? day day

Went back to skim his explanation, this ? ain't even answer ?

Dre works for Ghost, Ghost say, you fired, end of that war

Whatever though, enjoy the show, just watch it with a wider view, I want the best for you king
  • R.D.
    Options
    Lmaooo Tasha can't change her mind?? The dialogue, their interactions should reflect that

Tasha is the same character as season 1 with a different agenda
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tasha wanting out is showing growth.
    Things were all good and there was no reason to rock the boat. Now that they are constantly in the middle of ? its time to bail out. She should definitely want out now that her kid died.

A lot of the ? ? holding on to was season 1 or season 2 ? . That was years ago (I don't know how long it would be in the context of the character).

? is weird though.

Hate Tasha and wants her to die ...because she ? two guys.
    Love Kanan who turned out a young boy and whose actions led to the death of a child.

There is just no reconciling the fact that Kanan and Ghost were in a fist fight to the death surrounded by fire. Kanan is swearing revenge and kidnapping kids but its all good.

I'm never letting that ? go.
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah after season 2 it should've went to 12 episodes. Bc killing Milan was a Lil too easy. That really lost me.

Took 3 seasons to ? Lobos, Kanaan still around, stern still around.

If he is the most dangerous ever, his story should've been longer
  • AP21
    Options

***EDIT***

Lmao idk how yall keep falling for it

you right fam

i just couldnt believe that was the hill he was willing to die on

it aint like im the only person in here criticizing the direction of the series, but these negroids be angering me
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like ? writing to me...