Options

Comments

• KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    jigga warriors vs x addicts..

who will win???!!!

Come on GRIP diddn't I say I respect your opinion when it comes to Luda yesterday. Why u gotta call me an addict bruh lol?
  • samkaveli
    samkaveli Members Posts: 572
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Co-sign thread, Camel Knight's what's so great about ? -Z? if you heard one ? -z song, you pretty much heard them all. ? ? -Z, and all you Camel Knights, ? ass ? .
  • piffhuxtable
    piffhuxtable Members Posts: 169
    edited January 2011
    Options
    MrJR wrote: »
    Dmx ran hip hop from 1998 to 2003 when did Jay ever reign as hip hop top artist.

"The reason why we lead the pack, this is a marathon, start off fast then you wheezing in the back"
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    jigga warriors vs x addicts..

who will win???!!!

That's the first time I've heard x addicts lmao
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    samkaveli wrote: »
    Co-sign thread, Camel Knight's what's so great about ? -Z? if you heard one ? -z song, you pretty much heard them all. ? ? -Z, and all you Camel Knights, ? ass ? .

You sound just like tompeterez
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    neighberhoodpussy you are a ?

all damn that hurts bruh / sarcasm
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i co-sign this thread. its dark and hell is hot>>>>>>>>>>>any jay album.
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i co-sign this thread. its dark and hell is hot>>>>>>>>>>>any jay album.

my neezy arf arf
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    No. not even close.

Dispute it then
  • onepunch
    onepunch Banned Users Posts: 2,420
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ? thread ALERT!!!!!!!
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You haven't been to a jigga concert lately................. and im just a casual fan of dude

provide some examples or something. I just can't go off the one liners and incomplete thoughts that you brothers think are valid arguments
  • jonathand
    jonathand Members Posts: 3,144
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Dead at a ? who hasn't dropped a dope album since 98 being better than anybody........ Mr.JR is the best poster up here though....
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    dmx>>jay z as a rapper , ? dmx taught jay how to put o a show and beat him numerous times in freestyle battles and actually makes songs that touch people instead of rapping about his new watch
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Jay -Z is a more complete artist. He is a better lyricist, a better songwriter, and has never left his dominant position in the game.

During the Hard Knock Life Tour (you know, back when DMX wasn't an addict and still had some common sense) he was asked who the best rapper is. His reply was Scarface and Jay-Z.
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Jay -Z is a more complete artist. He is a better lyricist, a better songwriter, and has never left his dominant position in the game.

During the Hard Knock Life Tour (you know, back when DMX wasn't an addict and still had some common sense) he was asked who the best rapper is. His reply was Scarface and Jay-Z.

Def Jam told him to say that to help make Jay Z popular as Dmx.
  • birdcallaveli
    edited January 2011
    Options

dmx has been addicted since he was like 14. when he was on top of the game he was still addicted, just a functional addict. and that question was who are his favorite rappers, and he uses jay and nas interchangeably, but mostly says scarface and nas.
  • jonlakadeadmic
    edited January 2011
    Options

you have quite an imagination

ypu've probably never even seen the tour and that ? is legendary in hip-hop
  • birdcallaveli
    edited January 2011
    Options

this is also true.
  • jonlakadeadmic
    edited January 2011
    Options
    dmx has been addicted since he was like 14. when he was on top of the game he was still addicted, just a functional addict. and that question was who are his favorite rappers, and he uses jay and nas interchangeably, but mostly says scarface and nas.

okay well like you said functional addict, regardless my point is that he wasnt dissing jay back then when he was functional and when they were both cakin....
  • georgia boi
    georgia boi Members Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    DMX is easily the most overrated MC on the IC. Dude was good, but people have balooned DMX into this super lyrical monster which he never was. I consider someone like Pac a great lyricist even though he's simplistic. DMX, not so much. DMX is in the ranks of 50 and Ja lyrically. Dope, but nowhere near the caliber of the greats. Definitely nowhere near Jay Z even in DMX's '98 prime.
  • jonlakadeadmic
    edited January 2011
    Options
    this is also true.

please tell me you dont believe that......
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    This ? has the GOAt adlib in his time......

that bark is legendary
  • KingJamal
    edited January 2011
    Options
    DMX is easily the most overrated MC on the IC. Dude was good, but people have balooned DMX into this super lyrical monster which he never was. I consider someone like Pac a great lyricist even though he's simplistic. DMX, not so much. DMX is in the ranks of 50 and Ja lyrically. Dope, but nowhere near the caliber of the greats. Definitely nowhere near Jay Z even in DMX's '98 prime.

U should be popped in ya mouth for that lol
  • KingJamal
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ya'll should be more thankful to X.

He single handedly deaded that shiny suit era ?
  • birdcallaveli
    edited January 2011
    Options
    please tell me you dont believe that......

it wouldnt surprise me. the tour was pretty much a def jam tour, and how would it look if the artists were supporting and co-signing non def jam artists on it?

dont get me wrong, im not saying that jay and x dont respect each others skills or anything, because they both have stated numerous times that they do, im just saying it would have been bad business to let rappers hype up rival labels star artists on a huge tour like that.