The Official Nasty Nas ir bin Olu Dara Escobar Jones Thread...

Options

Comments

• dirk calloway
    dirk calloway Members Posts: 19
    edited February 2010
    Options
    14c4fpv.jpg

• ShadyTeam
    ShadyTeam Members Posts: 4,894 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Nas lost ever seen Jay Z smashed his baby momma in a the bac seat of a car and ever since he got played by Kelis and ever since Cormega robbed his chain & ever since he put out the worst Album ever Nastradamus & ever since he signed to Jay Z and lost the war with Jay Z wen he did that
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ShadyTeam wrote: »
    Nas lost ever seen Jay Z smashed his baby momma in a the bac seat of a car and ever since he got played by Kelis and ever since Cormega robbed his chain & ever since he put out the worst Album ever Nastradamus & ever since he signed to Jay Z and lost the war with Jay Z wen he did that

yeah, cuz kim never cheated on eminem, right?, he married her, divorced, remarried, redivorced lol, bruno tea bagged him, the worst album ever (encore), the gayests song ever (? , insane), and shaked while pistol whippin with and empty gun (that he dropped btw) lmfao
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    yeah, cuz kim never cheated on eminem, right?, he married her, divorced, remarried, redivorced lol, bruno tea bagged him, the worst album ever (encore), the gayests song ever (? , insane), and shaked while pistol whippin with and empty gun (that he dropped btw) lmfao

lmao...well damn i never realized em takes so many L's

Em LAUCE
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yall ? is girls. at least he not takin care of otha ? kids like eminem
  • just.might.b.ok
    edited February 2010
    Options
    seems like nobody ever does
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    eminem gets cheated on and takes care of the other ? kid(imo biggest L ever), wayne kisses ? , jay started a battle with nas and lost and is just an ugly ass ? ,rick ross is a liar, 50 flopped, and yea nas is a ? for not gettin a prenup.

everyone lost. get off rappers ? , especially the jigga warriors who stay suckin nas "hurr durr nas lost lol i worship jay hova kingdom ? is my favoreet see dee"

i like jay but his stans are the worst.
  • just.might.b.ok
    edited February 2010
    Options
    imo, joe budden took the more L's last year
  • gak7
    gak7 Members Posts: 406
    edited February 2010
    Options

yeah but eminem's 80 % of his other songs..has the world knowing hes the best ever.

Eminem > Nas

These are facts, so dont argue with me, why argue facts ? it looks stupid. DONT LOOK STUPID. Please.
  • therealist_
    therealist_ Members Posts: 3,389 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ShadyTeam wrote: »

this ? is a flip flop ... last week this hoe had Nas as her #2 on her D.O.A list .. FOH..
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    funny because im lisetning to 'untitiled' as we speak and i was jus thinkin how this album is a classic, 1 of the very few recent classics in hiphop...

but i still think pic is hilarious, lol
  • TMonroe
    TMonroe Members Posts: 73
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The whole Nas Lost BS is played out now. Aren't you guys tired of repeating the same ole ? about dude? It's not even funny anymore. He ain't even a hot rapper to diss anymore. But whatever makes you guys feel better about yourself.
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    He can take as many L's as he wants,but the ? still rich
  • makaveli4ever
    makaveli4ever Members Posts: 826
    edited February 2010
    Options
    If Nas lost I wanna lose just like him. He is in a better spot then me.
  • illmaticChick
    illmaticChick Members Posts: 12
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I LOVE NAS....he entertains and educates....i don't have much interest in his personal life.....he's MY G.O.A.T. win or lose

The Jay-Z NAS beef is so done and over with by the way......
  • blakrooted
    blakrooted Members Posts: 62
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I LOVE NAS....he entertains and educates....i don't have much interest in his personal life.....he's MY G.O.A.T. win or lose

The Jay-Z NAS beef is so done and over with by the way......

Agree with this one
  • getchamoneyrigh
    getchamoneyrigh Members Posts: 506
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The only ones sayin Nas lost after all these years, are the ones still living w/ their mom. True Story. Id take a few million and pay child support. ? they aint even gotta be my kids if I had Nas money. Guess I would lose all the way to the bank.
  • 7thwardslim
    7thwardslim Members Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Dam i dont post much...... but i am now a firm believer.... Nas has officially lost....

sidenote: I recently bought (I Am) like 2 days.... that was my CD back in the day....

LAST NITE:... I bought Pac (AEOM)... gave (I Am) away in the Best Buy parking..........to some random white dude.....
    then told him.....give me 5 for it......

Nas Lost......www.truth.com
  • duckmanpig
    duckmanpig Members Posts: 428
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I see ? lurk tha corner
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    smh, at people admitting to wanting to be a sucker like nas........

where im from thats not cool........ even the ? in queensbridge a tell u the same
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    smh @ kelis disgrace
  • maximus preme
    maximus preme Members Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options

Thats the biggest Lauce of the century.
  • longbeach_turnt_up
    longbeach_turnt_up Members Posts: 101
    edited February 2010
    Options
    so yall sayin yall wouldnt smash kelis even tho she got feathers on her eyebrows??
  • Tha Chop
    Tha Chop Banned Users Posts: 559
    edited February 2010
    Options
    FACT!!

thats is all
  • Tha Chop
    Tha Chop Banned Users Posts: 559
    edited February 2010
    Options