Steve Harvey takes an L (along with most of you people)

Options

Comments

• ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol that means i would obey. but yall gotta understand, ? killed a lot of ppl in the old testament, yes, he even punished his own promised ppl (israelites) and it showed that EVERYONE is guilty of sin and no one is 100% good, biblically speaking. this is why jesus christ, the savior, was needed. to come down and wash away everyone's sins so that we, even as sinners, still have a chance at recieving ? 's grace. that is why ? commands no more killings after jesus, and does no more himself. there is no more of that in the new testament. bringing jesus to earth changed that forever, including today. now go ahead wit ur ? .

It's not ? ...you would do what is commanded of you. If your faith is that strong, so be it. The point is, if he WERE to ask of you, no matter how conflicted it made you feel, no matter how much it went against your better judgement, to do something in his name, you would do it.
  • Go figure...
    Go figure... Members Posts: 1,471 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    OH ? THIS ? JUST CAME OUT THE CLOSET

YOU A ? , BRUH

DAMN

NO ? AT YOU, ?

x

yet again, an atheist fails to comprehend context. thought u had sumthin better than that brother man
  • Go figure...
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    It's not ? ...you would do what is commanded of you. If your faith is that strong, so be it. The point is, if he WERE to ask of you, no matter how conflicted it made you feel, no matter how much it went against your better judgement, to do something in his name, you would do it.

yes, and jesus came and taught us to love your neighbor and do unto ur neighbor as u wud do to urself and to follow the commandments. even under oppression u are to show love, kindness, mercy to your enemies while forgiving them.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yes, yes it is.

15q56xf.jpg
    Hahahahahhaa
  • Go figure...
    edited March 2011
    Options
    and i've still yet to see a verse where ? tells people they CAN ? a slave, and that the bible says the world is flat, doesnt revolve around the sun, and all that other ishhh
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Bruh I'm not talking to you no more, ? . No ? .

You'd take a ? for Jesus? No ? at you, bruh. ? .
  • Go figure...
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Bruh I'm not talking to you no more, ? . No ? .

You'd take a ? for Jesus? No ? at you, bruh. ? .

ah i see, the ol 'if u cant prove it wrong then ridicule it' strategy. well ill tell u what, itll work for young children. or those with the minds of one.
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    and i've still yet to see a verse where ? tells people they CAN ? a slave, and that the bible says the world is flat, doesnt revolve around the sun, and all that other ishhh

I didn't see anyone say that.

I did see people say that ? allows people to own slaves, and beat them as long as they don't die on spot. (which he does allow)

and it's already been confirmed that the slaves being talked about weren't just indentured servants.

Also, the fact that Noah's flood would be impossible/didn't happen is still open.

(for several reasons)
  • Go figure...
    edited March 2011
    Options
    View Poll Results: Did Steve Harvey lose?

Voters - 39.

Yes. Steve Lost.
    48.72%

No, I think he won.
    12.82%

If evolve, then why still monkey?
    38.46%

not to add insult to injury but if u will now look at the poll results as of today, it looks as tho there are more ppl in support of steve harvey's stance than against. mods, close thread.
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    not to add insult to injury but if u will now look at the poll results as of today, it looks as tho there are more ppl in support of steve harvey's stance than against. mods, close thread.

Most of the "if evolve, then why still monkey?," are joke votes.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    INB4 Satire goes unnoticed.

EDIT: Damn, too late.
  • Go figure...
    edited March 2011
    Options
    glowy wrote: »
    I didn't see anyone say that.

I did see people say that ? allows people to own slaves, and beat them as long as they don't die on spot. (which he does allow)

and it's already been confirmed that the slaves being talked about weren't just indentured servants.

Also, the fact that Noah's flood would be impossible/didn't happen is still open.

(for several reasons)

? allows people to sin, does not mean he condones it (see free will). ? COMMANDS that if a slave flees from his OPPRESSIVE slave owner, u ARE NOT to send him back to his owner(not that u 'shouldnt'- "DO NOT" send him back), u should let him stay wherever SUITS HIM best. this means slaves could leave at their own will.
  • ms.jones
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yes, and jesus came and taught us to love your neighbor and do unto ur neighbor as u wud do to urself and to follow the commandments. even under oppression u are to show love, kindness, mercy to your enemies while forgiving them.

Ya take the good, ya take the bad....and there ya have The Facts of Life.

I went to catholic school up until 9th grade...you sound just like my 8th grade teacher, Sister Ann. I will tell you like I told her...a book doesn't dictate my social behavior, I do.
  • Go figure...
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ya take the good, ya take the bad....and there ya have The Facts of Life.

I went to catholic school up until 9th grade...you sound just like my 8th grade teacher, Sister Ann. I will tell you like I told her...a book doesn't dictate my social behavior, I do.

right, and every human on this earth sins, no matter how close u are to ? . so yes, naturally, we are good and bad. and im not tellin ppl where of which to attain their social behavior, im helping them with their misunderstanding of the religion and book in question. that is all.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yes, straight to the egotistical, megalomaniacal, fascist point.

Do you think it's ethical to murder people for believing in a different ? , Disciplined?

See, you as an atheist would look at it that way since YHWH doesn't fit into your existence anyway because you don't believe in Him, right? You don't feel He's responsible for your existence so you would look at it that way..typical.

No. I wouldn't murder people for way they believe. If you were standing in front of me and expressed your beliefs you stand for in my face, I wouldn't. And I know where you're getting at..I see right through that question. You're familiar with John 3:16? Are you a sheep or a goat? (Matthew 25:31-33)
  • ms.jones
    edited March 2011
    Options
    right, and every human on this earth sins, no matter how close u are to ? . so yes, naturally, we are good and bad. and im not tellin ppl where of which to attain their social behavior, im helping them with their misunderstanding of the religion and book in question. that is all.

But, much like you...it's not a misunderstanding if what others believe to be true differs from yours....seems as if you are forcing your beliefs...hmmmmmm.......
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yes, yes it is.

15q56xf.jpg

Wowwwww....lol..
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited March 2011
    Options
    No. I wouldn't murder people for way they believe.

So you'd disobey a direct order from ? . Fascinating. At least we know you're not a ? then.
  • Go figure...
    edited March 2011
    Options
    But, much like you...it's not a misunderstanding if what others believe to be true differs from yours....seems as if you are forcing your beliefs...hmmmmmm.......

look thru the whole thread, they make implications and attacks on the religion and stories of the bible, i've explained what i believe is the truth. many times i said im not tryna convert anybody. do ur research, ur doin the same ? they did, assume.

EDIT: if anything, theyre forcing theyre beliefs on me by ridiculing me for my own beliefs, tryna tell me how wrong my beliefs are and talkin all da ? they have. smh at the infinite amounts of ignorance.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    LOL

Wait you dont get how that option was actually making fun of that question? I voted for that option too. Cuz it's such a stupid question and hilarious it was even asked.

Nobody ever said human's came from monkeys.

U always post links but yet you didnt click on the link where an actual QUALIFIED person on the subject explained how humans DID NOT come from monkeys. Go watch it.
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited March 2011
    Options
    So you'd disobey a direct order from ? . Fascinating. At least we know you're not a ? then.

Lol...I don't know what just happened...I went back a few pages between you and Gofigure...and I couldn't do anything but laugh.

You keep forgetting. ? does NOT direct anyone to murder.

You fail to recognize is that the Most High speaks to us through His Scriptures and His Holy Spirit. His Spirit will not contradict His Word, and His word does not contradict his Spirit. The Word tells us "You shalt not murder." So in a particular scenario say for example... murder. We(believers and followers) know that ? would never tell us to murder. If you get a direct to murder then it's not from him.
  • Go figure...
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    LOL

Wait you dont get how that option was actually making fun of that question? I voted for that option too. Cuz it's such a stupid question and hilarious it was even asked.

Nobody ever said human's came from monkeys.

U always post links but yet you didnt click on the link where an actual QUALIFIED person on the subject explained how humans DID NOT come from monkeys. Go watch it.

i thought the point of postin links was to display real sources supporting my argument??????

which vid u talkin bout anyway? the one in the 1st post that started this thread? if so, as i recall, i jus seen sum old ass white dude point to a couple of lines sayin, "this is where we come from". yall got strong faith too i must say.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? does NOT direct anyone to murder.

That's why the word "if" was in the question, bruh.

You cool with me though, since you ain't a ? .
  • ms.jones
    edited March 2011
    Options
    look thru the whole thread, they make implications and attacks on the religion and stories of the bible, i've explained what i believe is the truth. many times i said im not tryna convert anybody. do ur research, ur doin the same ? they did, assume.

You're not trying to convert, just correct. Much like the others did. So...as I said before, your faith is strong enough to the point where you should know, others may not believe. You can't make them see the "error" of their ways, as you stated previously. Same for them...what you fail to see is you keep feeding into it...you let your emotions get the best of you....What Would Jesus Do?
This discussion has been closed.