Steve Harvey takes an L (along with most of you people)

Options

Comments

• KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    What Would Jesus Do?

He certainly wouldn't suck a ? , that's for damn sure. No ? .
  • Go figure...
    Go figure... Members Posts: 1,471 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    darxwell, do u, or anyone else for that matter, believe jesus ever existed?
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    glowy wrote: »
    I didn't see anyone say that.

I did see people say that ? allows people to own slaves, and beat them as long as they don't die on spot. (which he does allow)

and it's already been confirmed that the slaves being talked about weren't just indentured servants.

Also, the fact that Noah's flood would be impossible/didn't happen is still open.

(for several reasons)
    Even if the flood did happen. Anybody dumb enough to think all those animals were within walking distance of his house and instinctively knew his ? address through celestial GPS is an idiot.
    Of course Jesus existed. We just deny he did magic tricks and rose from the dead and floated away only to return one day on a magical white horsey.

And BTW research the story of Horus & Isis. And come back and tell us how those two remind u of :) Ill give u a brief preview of thier story.

Isis had a ? birth and Horus was called "the rising sun." Remind you of anyone?
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    That's why the word "if" was in the question, bruh.

You cool with me though, since you ain't a ? .

Lmao..what just happened? I don't think Go Figure said that...but this thread...
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited March 2011
    Options
    edit: my bad, you aint a ? , i was talmbout that ? Go Figure who admitted he would suck a ? if ? told him to, nh
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

So simplistic, yet highly effective.

Damn, I don't wanna laugh....
  • DarcSkies
    edited March 2011
    Options
    edit: my bad, you aint a ? , i was talmbout that ? Go Figure who admitted he would suck a ? if ? told him to, nh
    Wait...how the ? did that even come up LOLOLOL
  • Go figure...
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You're not trying to convert, just correct. Much like the others did. So...as I said before, your faith is strong enough to the point where you should know, others may not believe. You can't make them see the "error" of their ways, as you stated previously. Same for them...what you fail to see is you keep feeding into it...you let your emotions get the best of you....What Would Jesus Do?

well u see, they make these claims, and they assume all christians believe the same thing, and think that same way. i bring my perspective to show that it is not all this way. of course if a well educated atheist (especially in science) came to a christian who has mediocre education, the christian would not be able to argue the points the atheist makes which is why they get the simple answers such as "well its in the bible so i believe it". and atheists also dont seem to understand one of the reasons for this is because christians arent required to be scientists, just followers of the consistent message throughout, therefore all the other ? is a matter of interpretation and irrelevant to the basis of christianity.

and why are u tellin me and only me that i keep feeding into it? am i the only one posting in this thread? take from it what u will, argue it or dont, but if someone asks a question or makes a claim i'll do my best to clarify by my beliefs.
  • ms.jones
    edited March 2011
    Options

Of course he did...I just choose to not believe everything I was told about him.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Doesn't the Christian bible say Jesus was "stripped and beaten" though?

No ? @ Jesus.
  • Go figure...
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ktulu's feelings hurt
  • Go figure...
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Of course he did...I just choose to not believe everything I was told about him.

just outta curiosity, not tryna argue, what r ur beliefs concerning ? ?
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ktulu's feelings hurt

You're right, I'm upset that homosexuals are posting in my thread.

Get out of here you admitted ? .
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

beyonce-wtf-jay-z-11009160243.jpeg

ya'll ? just make any damn excuse to display blatant faggotry
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    beyonce-wtf-jay-z-11009160243.jpeg

ya'll ? just make any damn excuse to display blatant faggotry

Lmao @ that picture...
  • Go figure...
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You're right, I'm upset that homosexuals are posting in my thread.

Get out of here you admitted ? .

u lost my ? , maybe next time
  • DarcSkies
    edited March 2011
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »

No ? @ Jesus.

B - Blessing

I - Internationally

B - ?

L - Loving

E - Evangelicals?
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited March 2011
    Options
    u lost my ? , maybe next time

next time what? you'll suck my ? ? no ? .
  • fiat_money
    edited March 2011
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »

No ? @ Jesus.
    I know this was a joke post, but if you think of how torture and public humiliation was carried out in the ancient world (and in many places today), sexual abuse was/is often a factor.
  • ms.jones
    edited March 2011
    Options
    well u see, they make these claims, and they assume all christians believe the same thing, and think that same way. i bring my perspective to show that it is not all this way. of course if a well educated atheist (especially in science) came to a christian who has mediocre education, the christian would not be able to argue the points the atheist makes which is why they get the simple answers such as "well its in the bible so i believe it". and atheists also dont seem to understand one of the reasons for this is because christians arent required to be scientists, just followers of the consistent message throughout, therefore all the other ? is a matter of interpretation and irrelevant to the basis of christianity.

and why are u tellin me and only me that i keep feeding into it? am i the only one posting in this thread? take from it what u will, argue it or dont, but if someone asks a question or makes a claim i'll do my best to clarify by my beliefs.

You can't deny that much of the rhetoric you have used is something that has been repeated time and time again. "He ain't done with me yet!!!"
    I do believe I saw you make reference to that many a time in this thread. "Well, the Good Book says it, so it's true." Again, things we have all heard before from diehard Christians, Catholics, Baptist....whoever. So, with that said, yes, I can unequivocally agree with others when it is said "they all say the same thing."

Yes, you are feeding into it, and I will refer to you, as you are the one continuously responding with such vigor. You type emotionally, I can tell by your choice of wording, and how you present them. It seems as if it bothers your very being that Ktulu or Fiat or Darx has beliefs that are completely and utterly opposite of everything you believe in. Potato, Potatoe. If someone else were to post up, I'd do the same thing. However, it's just you, so....Flame On.
  • Go figure...
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Even if the flood did happen. Anybody dumb enough to think all those animals were within walking distance of his house and instinctively knew his ? address through celestial GPS is an idiot.

Of course Jesus existed. We just deny he did magic tricks and rose from the dead and floated away only to return one day on a magical white horsey.

And BTW research the story of Horus & Isis. And come back and tell us how those two remind u of :) Ill give u a brief preview of thier story.

Isis had a ? birth and Horus was called "the rising sun." Remind you of anyone?

was horus put on earth to save those that followed him? did he come to fulfill a special law? was he said to have been crucified and then resurrected? if not, those are MAJOR differences because they are the most important to christian religion
  • ms.jones
    edited March 2011
    Options
    just outta curiosity, not tryna argue, what r ur beliefs concerning ? ?

I believe in something greater than I, however, I can not call that thing, or being a "? ". I believe in the proof of science, not the fables of man.
  • fiat_money
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    B - Blessing

I - Internationally

B - ?

L - Loving

E - Evangelicals?
    Bigtime
    Incest
    Began
    Life
    Everywhere?
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    What Ms. jones is trying to say is

Stop ackin up and crying like a ? (her words not mine) and ? over someone elses beliefs
  • Go figure...
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You can't deny that much of the rhetoric you have used is something that has been repeated time and time again. "He ain't done with me yet!!!"
    I do believe I saw you make reference to that many a time in this thread. "Well, the Good Book says it, so it's true." Again, things we have all heard before from diehard Christians, Catholics, Baptist....whoever. So, with that said, yes, I can unequivocally agree with others when it is said "they all say the same thing."

Yes, you are feeding into it, and I will refer to you, as you are the one continuously responding with such vigor. You type emotionally, I can tell by your choice of wording, and how you present them. It seems as if it bothers your very being that Ktulu or Fiat or Darx has beliefs that are completely and utterly opposite of everything you believe in. Potato, Potatoe. If someone else were to post up, I'd do the same thing. However, it's just you, so....Flame On.

actually my rhetoric was simply that, if i die today i am not saved. if i dont change my ways, i will never be saved. i never said ? is working on me, i said i am struggling with it. so nothing of the sort u speak of. look at darxwell's posts, none of em ever seemed that he was so bitterly angry or offended by the thought of christians' mindsets? smh
This discussion has been closed.